Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby Bones » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:47 am

Looking at this Letissier it must be

Image


Amanda Pike He'll never move on Aiden hes a nasty bully we thanked and thanked AND THANKED the man....his reaction he made up total lies (at a guess for attention) and got loads of people thinking we lied. Who in turn trolled us on top of the other utter nutters trilling us.then on top of that he made threats and wrote up an obituary on an actual obituary site.....seriously amd you think all thats just forgettable?......now......i dont know about you but where do you draw the line??? When do you say enough is enough. I was genuinely gutted he turned into a total horrible sod......all over what.....my folks have had their bloody home stolen. They aren't moaning about a broken paving slab they've been made homeless......who are they fighting??? A bank....a court.....some bent judges and solicitors....not him...not you not the anyone we know.

Utter filthy criminals......my family have been through enough some if which none of you know anything about. Yet that twat due to his utter lack of intelligence starts bullying them COME ON. No.....no noooooo. Im sure after all he and his mrs have done along with that girl that needs a good wash whatever her name is youd be just hunky dory with him. He blatantly lied repeatedly to abuse a bloody pensioner whos lost everything what a big man. Ask any of the other defendants from that trial they all know what happened. Ask anyone thats gone to dads cases and heard and seen his evidence including the bloody paperwork to prove they paid.

They'll all tell a very different story from that attention seeking plonker. A man who claims to be against all he is doing to my innocent family who have never said a single bad thing about him not once (obviously since then craig and i are abit cheesed off with him).But How nobel of Martin (tin ricky whatever name hes using) We are grateful and always will be but his behaviour since has been shameful on his part he needs to sort himself out and get a grip you just can't go around behaving like that then continue to expect adoration. Ive no doubt this will get ss and given to him. But deep down he knows what hes doing as do all of them. Discusting behaviour


Amanda, your family have done nothing but lie about it all

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 889
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby letissier14 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:54 am

Ask any of these who were at the trial what the truth is, they will tell you :brickwall: :brickwall:

She simply hasn't a clue what she is on about and is totally deluded with what is real and what isn't

They keep claiming they have all these documents, so why don't they just publish them and prove everyone wrong? They won't because they have no proof. They are like a broken record.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby Bones » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:02 pm

letissier14 wrote:Ask any of these who were at the trial what the truth is, they will tell you :brickwall: :brickwall:



The judges were at the trial :snicker:

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 889
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby letissier14 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:08 pm

Bones wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Ask any of these who were at the trial what the truth is, they will tell you :brickwall: :brickwall:



The judges were at the trial :snicker:


Yeah but you can't trust them to be honest, you could tell them any old FACT of truth, and they would believe it :snicker: :snicker:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions

getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:27 pm
Location: Wanstead

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby getoutofdebtfools » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:09 pm

Wasn't the supposed court troll 'joinder' on here or was he just joking in another thread? :shrug:
Last edited by getoutofdebtfools on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby Bones » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:14 pm

After the picture of Craig with a "stalker" was posted, someone did join quatloos and claimed that they were the person in the picture. Can't remember who it was though - interesting Jay Brad admits trying to use Freetard methods and that they didn't work for him
Last edited by Bones on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby Bones » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:49 pm

The real reason Craig and Amanda don't like "Ricky" is partly because of this:

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby Bones » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:58 pm

"ricky" was one of the roof top 6 - remember the claims made by Colon and Jay Brad about there being no warrant at the hearing

Image

Image

Image

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby TheNewSaint » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:32 pm

They're mad at Ricky because he posted an obituary? What is he, a writer for the Daily Mail?

I'd like to see this obituary. I wonder if he was trying to make the point that Tom Crawford is driving himself to an early grave with this stupid quest. Which is a message the Crawford family needs to hear. The physical and mental toll it's taking are obvious.

And I love how Amanda ascribes this act to a desire for attention, as if Tom Crawford were the hot new celebrity train everyone is trying to latch onto. :sarcastic:

Clearly, Ricky discovered that the Crawford cause was not as noble as he'd been led to believe. Good on him for that.

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2544
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby Jeffrey » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:23 pm

When did the warrant come out, how'd they get it?

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 889
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby letissier14 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:28 pm

Jeffrey wrote:When did the warrant come out, how'd they get it?


Ricky Rollinson put it in the public domain. He was one of the rooftop 6+1 and he discovered it in the court bundle he was given when defending himself
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 913
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:17 pm

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby Pox » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:00 pm

Bones wrote:The real reason Craig and Amanda don't like "Ricky" is partly because of this:

Image

Image

Image

Image


I've never seen a warrant before but is this one signed,dated stamped, blah blah ... in all the right places?

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:47 pm

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby JimUk1 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:22 pm

:lol:

https://youtu.be/FG2jJkuLHPY

An old Craig Crawford video- "it's like my family are criminals"

Oh my Craig!

User avatar
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1026
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:37 am
Location: Thailand

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby Skeleton » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:54 pm

Tom was holed well below the waterline long before a copy of the Warrant was placed in the public domain, but its production blew him clean out of the water. A large majority had already been provided evidence he knew exactly what he owed, and that he was simply trying to find a way out of suffering the consequences for taking out the cheapest mortgage repayments on offer and then, and i am conviced he knew what he owed, simply did not have the money or a way of paying off the shortfall and wanted a way out. He then met the freetard world and they and his own actions cost him his home.
The Crawfords hate the truth being exposed especially from within and from "one of their own". The fact it came from someone who sat on their roof makes the treachery even more unbearable. A lot of freetards deserted Tom on production of the warrant. It was yet more irefutable evidence he lies, twists the facts then lies again. Bit suprised the hate campaign against the "informer" has taken so long to kick off but the Crawfords are on manouveres here, prepare for another Tom proclamation of Court action etc based on Amanda's posturing and the reaction to them from the few freetard nut jobs left who still believe every Crawford lie and continue to encourage him on, ever further down the road of ruin.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:

getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:27 pm
Location: Wanstead

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby getoutofdebtfools » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:56 pm

A warrant usually lasts for 12 months so given that was issued in 2012 I'm guessing that particular one expired but was then extended due to the failure to execute it. Presented with the evidence every Judge in the land would have no problem reissuing/extending the warrant to allow last year's eviction.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1148
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby AndyPandy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:37 pm

getoutofdebtfools wrote:A warrant usually lasts for 12 months so given that was issued in 2012 I'm guessing that particular one expired but was then extended due to the failure to execute it. Presented with the evidence every Judge in the land would have no problem reissuing/extending the warrant to allow last year's eviction.


No, I think 2012 was when B&B originally were awarded the possession order due to 3 months arrears. The arrears were paid off and the order was then suspended on the condition they carried on paying the mortgage or they finished the mortgage and repaid the capital.

Unfortunately, in 2014 they decided to stop paying as they'd reached 25 years, but had many years previously cancelled the endowment policy and had no capital - they blamed B&B for this even though it was clearly their own doing - but as DJ Godsmark said stopping paying in 2014 was fatal for the Crawfords as they'd breached the conditions of the suspension of the order originally granted B&B back in 2012.

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 889
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby letissier14 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:09 am

There was a request for a reissue of the warrant in May 2015 which was granted. Will upload copy tomorrow
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby Bones » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:00 am

getoutofdebtfools wrote:A warrant usually lasts for 12 months so given that was issued in 2012 I'm guessing that particular one expired but was then extended due to the failure to execute it. Presented with the evidence every Judge in the land would have no problem reissuing/extending the warrant to allow last year's eviction.


This is where things get a little confusing, as Letisser has said an application was made in May 2015 to issue a new warrant.

However, upon closer examination, there was no need to issue a new warrant as the one posted above was actually issued in 2014 and as confirmed by the signatures was the one used to evict Tommy Crawfraud. So whilst a later application was made, it would not appear to have resulted in a new warrant as this was was still effective and was ultimately used.

Image

Application was made to this court for this warrant at xx minutes past the hour of 10:00 o'clock on 11 December 2014


Image

Possession obtained and given to the claimant on 2 July 2015
signed by the Baliff

I acknowledge having received possession of the land described in this warrant on the


This was the actual warrant that was issued and was used to evict Tommy Crawfraud - All signed, dated and stamped
correctly.

Both Colon and Jay made a lot of noise about the date of the warrant. However, this was when the only copy in circulation was blurry and you could not read the actual date. Now we can read it - it proves that they are both liars (shock horror surprise). Further more it proves all the claims made by all the Crawfrauds about the warrant/unicorn are just more lies.

One of the rooftop six has confirmed that this warrant was part of the legal bundle that they were given as part of their case so every claim made since then by the other rooftop six + 1 have been lies lies and more lies.

But hey given that it is the Crawfrauds, Colon and Jay - what else would we expect

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1479
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby Hercule Parrot » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:13 am

Image

Ooops. I wonder what TC's dwindling band of admirers thought about this. He's probably lost a few more since they found out that he's been lying to them throughout.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby Bones » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:16 am

A special song, dedicated to Tom, Sue, Amanda and Craig Crawford, Mark 'Colon' Haining, Guy 'love a pint' Taylor and all of the other freetards that have lied over and over again about the warrant

Enjoy - one of my favourite bands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8


Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest