Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

JimUk1 wrote:What so Tom now believes members of the House of Commons should sign, stamp and seal warrant?
Come on, Queen Lizzy herself should be using her wax seal on these every morning before walking the Corgies.... :snicker:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'm reminded of the old "signed, sealed and delivered" recitation which once had to be included in the language of certain legal documents in order to trigger the application of certain laws and make them legally valid, or "give, grant, bargain, sell and convey" which had to be included in deeds to real estate for the same reason. Changes in the laws have made "magic words" like these unnecessary; but when I was practicing law I sometimes had clients who questioned the validity of documents which I had drawn up for them because "the wording doesn't sound legal". I often replied along the lines of "would you rather have something which 'sounds legal' but which is difficult to understand, or something which uses plain language and is difficult to misinterpret'".

I used to keep a file filled with citations to cases which held that these words were no longer valid; and even though no one ever insisted that I use "magic words" nevertheless, I often felt that there was a lingering fear that I would be proven wrong someday, to their detriment.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bones »

Whenever I hear signed sealed delivered - I think of the Stevie Wonder song :snicker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvRwR-hZDVY

TTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!1!
Bones

Post by Bones »

More BS from Tommy Crawfraud -£10 per ticket to hear a bunch of idiots moan about the world and then don't do anything about it

Bones

Post by Bones »

In all seriousness... What is it with Nottingham and Freetards ? Is there something in the water up there ?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Bones wrote:In all seriousness... What is it with Nottingham and Freetards ? Is there something in the water up there ?
Robin Hood Syndrome.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

NYGman wrote:
Bones wrote:In all seriousness... What is it with Nottingham and Freetards ? Is there something in the water up there ?
Robin Hood Syndrome.
What he said. I develop more and more empathy for the Sheriff of Nottingham every day.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

NYGman wrote:
Robin Hood Syndrome.
my thoughts exactly !!! :brickwall:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

This will appeal to the same set that attended Winchester last year.

They'll huff.....

And they'll puff.....

And they'll see each other in 12 months time to repeat the same nonsense.

None of this gets TC control of Fearne Chase of course. He seems to have given up the idea and is now just promoting BCG guff.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I've used Google Maps to look at the former Castle Crawford. It looks like a really nice place; and so do the surroundings. If I could live in the UK, the ex-Castle would be a nice place to live -- except that for quite some time to come, it will probably be a magnet for some of the less desirable people to meet in the UK....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

• Restoring in full our Trial by Jury Common Law Constitution
  • Offering the electorate the proven and historical solutions of Annulment by Jury
Oh look, the first two planks in the BCG platform are jury trials and jury nullification, the two things Tom Crawford has long seen as the method to getting Fearn Chase back. How conveeeenient.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TheNewSaint wrote:
  • Offering the electorate the proven and historical solutions of Annulment by Jury
Oh look, the first two planks in the BCG platform are jury trials and jury nullification, the two things Tom Crawford has long seen as the method to getting Fearn Chase back. How conveeeenient.
No, we need to bring back Trial by Mortal Combat to really give it that Magna Charta flavor.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:sarcastic: Oh no not the British Conspiracy Group meeting up to discuss this latest great find on Warrants?

I'm sure the Bilderberg group sorry 'NWO' will now be having to infiltrate the BCG to spread disinformation, and discredit Tom further.

All very childish to me those idiots. We have yet to hear their proposal, as to what their doctrine is.

The BCG and indeed Toms comprehension of how "money makes the world go round" is truly laughable!

Get over yourself Tom!
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

The Observer wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:
No, we need to bring back Trial by Mortal Combat to really give it that Magna Charta flavor.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Another group is mentioned on Tom's blurb: the Democracy Defined Campaign, which is three people from one family (Kenn, Joanna and Astra d'Oudney) in France. Apparently this campaign has been running since 1992. So, no rush then.

They tell us that "The word 'democracy' is widely abused and 'defined' incorrectly." In a nutshell, they seem to want direct democracy, rather than via elected representatives. All legal processes (including civil) are to be decided by jury, who also decide if the law is "just, applicable, legal and fair for enforcement".

If there is no "malice aforethought", the accused is innocent. (Hey, no more speeding fines!)
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Bones wrote:In all seriousness, I actually do believe that Tom thinks that a seal on a warrant has to be in wax :Axe:
I do too. Perhaps he would be wanting to seek revenge against those signing the warrant as well.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/cambridgesh ... 625036.stm
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Anyone heard any gossip on the Hatted one lately?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

SteveUK wrote:Anyone heard any gossip on the Hatted one lately?
Nothing, Nadda, Nout.

Surprising though, I thought he'd be being interviewed by Entertainment shows across the globe after the release of The Great British Mortgage Swindle over the weekend and his starring part in it :lol:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

It seems to me that heyday of UK SovCit/FMOTL/nuttery is over. The major figures of Roger Hayes, Guy Taylor, Ceylon, Tom, Peter Smith, Mr Ebert and so on have departed from the stage, aside from minor whimpers from the wings.

We Brits don't have the staying power of Americans and Canadians.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

I would like an update on the Mug Shot Board though, detailed here in this section of video by a well known "legal forensic expert" - https://youtu.be/P-WW_S2lZTo?t=1m45s

I'd be keen to learn how many warrants of arrest were issued, how many were then arrested, were there any apologies and if not, how did the cases proceed?

:shrug: