First Mate

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by afateworsethandeath »

But Tom won. Didn't he??
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

afateworsethandeath wrote:But Tom won. Didn't he??
Of course he did-- I told you that fifteen times!!!1!!!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Well, yes, as Tom said a week ago (at 9m47s):
Every time we've been to court, we've beaten them.
Anyone stupid enough to believe that will still think, "If that's winning, then I hate to think what losing is like."
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Skeleton »

littleFred wrote:Well, yes, as Tom said a week ago (at 9m47s):
Every time we've been to court, we've beaten them.
Anyone stupid enough to believe that will still think, "If that's winning, then I hate to think what losing is like."
Standard Crawford bullshit. He also makes the usual ridiculous claim that everybody involved on the day his eviction is going to be arrested, as usual he makes no mention of who by though. I am assuming he will not be instructing the horrible corrupt and evil Policeman involved to arrest themselves so it will be down to Tom and his ever dwindling band of mates to do it. Crawford and Haining knocking on someone's door to "take them in" has the potential for comedy gold. :snicker:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLmevJB ... youtu.be&a
At the start of this video it sounds like channel 4’s cutting edge is doing an episode on Tom and the great work he is doing saving homes, stopping evictions and uncovering the corruption :beatinghorse: . What are the odds that when the episode airs channel 4 will get the same abuse as the Nottingham post?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

At minute 12 Tom repeats his claim that he won in court.
Minute 20 he lies and says he paid off the mortgage in full and actually paid an extra payment.
Minute 29 he preaches the "lose the name" crap from Kate of Gaia.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

doublelong wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLmevJB ... youtu.be&a
At the start of this video it sounds like channel 4’s cutting edge is doing an episode on Tom and the great work he is doing saving homes, stopping evictions and uncovering the corruption :beatinghorse: . What are the odds that when the episode airs channel 4 will get the same abuse as the Nottingham post?
Pretty much a no brainer, the problem that Tom and co will find when dealing with the press is that they generally require sources to be cited and give people a right to reply. This means if Tom says anything bad about Bradford and Bingley, then Cutting Edge will go and ask Bradford and Bingley for their views.

Tom is not going to come out of this well because the truth will come out, he will talk about his case and how he 'won' but won't be able to explain why that was, when the little details - like the warrant and the whole being evicted thing don't actually support winning.

I do hope that Cutting Edge take a wider look at the whole Sov Cit scene in the UK, because it is a growing beast and it needs to be debunked if anything to allow people to spot when someone they know and care about is at risk of tumbling head first into this rabbit hole.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jeffrey wrote:At minute 12 Tom repeats his claim that he won in court.
Minute 20 he lies and says he paid off the mortgage in full and actually paid an extra payment.
Throughout the video Tom makes numerous statements that are factually incorrect and can easily be debunked.

Be interesting to see where the "C4" filming ends up. In the bin is my guess, Tom and the like are used to preaching to people who will believe anything they say without checking, I highly doubt a C4 producer would do the same.

As an aside I do not believe for a minute the woman at the beginning works for C4. She said herself she is a campaigner, I hardly think C4 would allow an employee who makes documentaries to introduce herself as such. More likely works for an independent company working on a film they hope C4 will air.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

So, Tom has a new career as a Reality TV Star. Good for him. His fees will go some way towards what he owes. And being followed by a camera will encourage him to continue doing and saying weird stuff that entertains the rest of us. And we can look forward to seeing his entire story summed up in a single TV programme. Win-win all round.

A one-hour documentary can examine a topic in depth. I hopes it does so. Or it can simply point a finger and laugh, which is entertaining but unhelpful. Tackling the SovCit movement from the perspective of an individual case-study is a good move, and Tom is quite telly-genic.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Jeffrey wrote: Minute 20 he lies and says he paid off the mortgage in full and actually paid an extra payment.
The lying cretin fails to acknowledge that he did not pay the final payment. The one where he was contractually obliged to repay the amount borrowed.
What on earth is this rubbish about the banks selling mortgages ten times? He claims the banks sell a £100,000 mortgage ten times snd receive a million? Why would anyone buy one of those? Crawford is an idiot.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: What on earth is this rubbish about the banks selling mortgages ten times? He claims the banks sell a £100,000 mortgage ten times snd receive a million? Why would anyone buy one of those? Crawford is an idiot.
I can only assume he's talking about fractional reserve banking but, as is par for the course, he doesn't know what he's talking about.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

I think what Tom is referring to is mortgage securitisation. The SovCit's think that a lender sells their mortgage over and over again.

Of course this is not what happens and people like Carmel Butler with her flawed submission to the Treasury and Micheal Grant Sinclair (YBS on GOODF and Is It Me? on CAG) are partly to blame from such misunderstandings.

In the UK, the equitable title to mortgages (the benefit i.e the right to the monthly payments) are usually sold just once (unlike as I understand in the U.S, where debt is sold on by each purchaser) via securitisation, with the Lender retaining the legal title, which time and time again case law has confirmed (also confirmed by legislation) that the Lender can enforce the debt.

The SovCit's claim that because the debt has been sold, the debt has been repaid and the lender is unable to enforce the debt. Cases such as Paragon v Pender and even Micheal Grant-Sinclair's case against GMAC that was heard in the Court of Appeal confirm that the SovCit's claims are flawed, without merit and have no legal basis. However, this does not stop them from repeating the same crap to anyone that will listen.

To put it in simple terms, it is just another cock and bull story the SovCit's are trying to use as a reason that they should not repay the mortgages that they applied for and were used to buy the homes that they live or in the case of Tom and Micheal and most of the other SovCit's used to live in

Carmel Butler (aka Superslueth on CAG) submission to the Treasury
http://www.publications.parliament.uk/p ... 44w273.htm

Paragon V Pender

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Ch/2003/2834.html

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2005/760.html

Grant-Sinclair
http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2001/1793.html

and

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWLandRA ... -0020.html
Bones

Post by Bones »

Jeffrey wrote:At minute 12 Tom repeats his claim that he won in court.
Anyone have an email address for Cutting Edge, it would be interesting to provide them with a copy of the warrant and to highlight the lies told by the idiot in the hat (previously called Tom, the former own of the property previously called Castle Crawford)

*Edit - Never mind found it :whistle:

http://www.channel4.com/info/commission ... umentaries

For Cutting Edge films and 2200 series – Alisa Pomeroy

Head of Documentaries
Nick Mirsky
GENRE ASSISTANT: Helen Hanson
020 7306 8283
nmirsky@channel4.co.uk

Deputy Head of Documentaries
Amy Flanagan
020 7306 8354
aflanagan@Channel4.co.uk

Commissioning Editor, Documentaries
Anna Miralis
GENRE ASSISTANT: Anita Christian
020 7306 1013
amiralis@channel4.co.uk

Alisa Pomeroy
020 7306 8590
apomeroy@channel4.co.uk

David Brindley
020 7306 1013
dbrindley@channel4.co.uk

Exec Producer (pitches for First Cut)
Rita Daniels
020 7306 3677
rdaniels@channel4.co.uk

Commissioning Executive, Documentaries
Madonna Benjamin
020 7306 1013
mbenjamin@channel4.co.uk

Programme Coordinator, Documentaries
Jamie Merrins
020 7306 8187
jmerrins@channel4.co.uk

Genre Assistant, Documentaries
Anita Christian
020 7306 1013
achristian@channel4.co.uk
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: The lying cretin fails to acknowledge that he did not pay the final payment. The one where he was contractually obliged to repay the amount borrowed.
note the new lie that since he got a premium payment back when the policy lapsed, that must mean he overpaid and they even gave him the over payment back. lol
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Toms at it again.

For figures that the government 'don't want you to know', they did a splendid job compiling them and then publishing them all.
Hi all,
We have new eviction figures for 2015 they are those involving violent evictions and those who just handed their keys over they are 120,000!!!......... This number represents the population size of Watford at 120,895 or the population of Peterborough at just under that figure at 116,570.

These are the numbers the government don’t want the rest of the population to know about, BUT! these are not just individual number these are family’s that have been evicted, so multiply these numbers by the number of people in an average family which is 4 and you get 480,000.

Each with a story to tell, each in misery and depression all terrorised by the banks the courts and police.
Think again YOU ARE IN DANGER NOW! NOT TOMORROW.

The two photos are one of the past and one of 2015 which is our own family Eviction or to be more correct we were deprived of our home by thieves, these photos prove that nothing has changed, in fact it is getting worse not only worse it is now an epidemic, the only thing holding them back is the lack of courts in this country to steal your home.

<<<bullshit removed >><
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

stolen from Steve
Hi all,
We have new eviction figures for 2015 they are those involving violent evictions and those who just handed their keys over they are 120,000!!!
so that's 119,999 evictions and 1 violent (on the part of the evictee) eviction correct?
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

We have new eviction figures for 2015 they are those involving violent evictions and those who just handed their keys over they are 120,000!!!......... This number represents the population size of Watford at 120,895 or the population of Peterborough at just under that figure at 116,570.

These are the numbers the government don’t want the rest of the population to know about, BUT! these are not just individual number these are family’s that have been evicted, so multiply these numbers by the number of people in an average family which is 4 and you get 480,000.
Where to start? Firstly, the figures the government doesn't want you to know about are published on the well known counter-culture website, https://www.gov.uk/government/collectio ... statistics. The bulk of possession claims (about 90%) are for rented properties and were, therefore, not taken against anyone with any sort of ownership claim on the property. Forty three percent of mortgage possession orders were suspended.
UK-wide, there were 2,500 repossessions in total in July to September 2015. This figure includes repossessions carried out by county court bailiffs and also other types of repossessions.
While I can't be bothered to go back to the previous quarters, that suggests around 10,000 repossessions in the year. Most figures for mortgage repossessions show a substantial decrease when compared to the previous years (~40-50% less).

Possession orders for rental properties are much more common.
There were 36,601 landlord possession claims issued in October to December 2015
[...]
The total number of warrants issued in 2015 was 77,600
The general direction for rental possession orders and warrants seems to be a much more gentle downwards trend.

And, finally, while the average family size may be four, not every household is a family unit. The average household size is 2.3.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Forsyth wrote:

Where to start? Firstly, the figures the government doesn't want you to know about are published on the well known counter-culture website, https://www.gov.uk/government/collectio ... statistics. The bulk of possession claims (about 90%) are for rented properties and were, therefore, not taken against anyone with any sort of ownership claim on the property. Forty three percent of mortgage possession orders were suspended.
UK-wide, there were 2,500 repossessions in total in July to September 2015. This figure includes repossessions carried out by county court bailiffs and also other types of repossessions.
While I can't be bothered to go back to the previous quarters, that suggests around 10,000 repossessions in the year. Most figures for mortgage repossessions show a substantial decrease when compared to the previous years (~40-50% less).

Possession orders for rental properties are much more common.
There were 36,601 landlord possession claims issued in October to December 2015
[...]
The total number of warrants issued in 2015 was 77,600
The general direction for rental possession orders and warrants seems to be a much more gentle downwards trend.

And, finally, while the average family size may be four, not every household is a family unit. The average household size is 2.3.
So Tom lied again (what a surprise) -would love to see you both in the same room quoting the stats.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

I don't think that TC knows what the truth is anymore. I think he has lost his grip on reality
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

afateworsethandeath wrote:I don't think that TC knows what the truth is anymore. I think he has lost his grip on reality
The better question would be did TC EVER know what the truth was of have anything resembling a grip on reality?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.