Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by Chaos »

I think Bones has a screen shot of it.
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by aesmith »

AndyPandy wrote:Does anyone have a copy of his first ever post on goofy, the one where he knew there was still £43k to pay because the endowment had 'disappeared', the one he then later deleted, even though it was later proved that payments had ceased to be made from Sue's account ?
If it's the thread I think (Mortgage Help)then Tom edited his first post, but a later one says ..
24 May 2013 13:40 tommc wrote:Hi tm619, the reason why we are going to instigate a claim against Bradford & Bingley, is we receive some advice that we should be counterclaiming against then. whether this is right or wrong, I was preparing myself for this event.
Come August Bradford & Bingley will be demanding £45,000 from us, as that is the sum that our endowment should have been paying to them, but unfortunately the endowment has gone missing and they deny everything. They put me on a interest only payments without our knowledge. So to cut a Long story short I'm in the middle of writing demanding letters to them to prove I owe them anything.
Following these series of letters I was going to claim back from them all the interest we paid over the last 25 years, hence the counterclaim.
I would be interested if you do have a templated that I may be able to use thanks once again for answering my post.
Tom.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

It is somewhere in this thread and also in the last thread that reached 100 posts. There is more to his original posting than the first question he asked you need to read the entire thread that was posted and now removed. Basically it showed he knew he owed the money and was trying to get out of it using a promissory note.
Bones

Post by Bones »

longdog

Post by longdog »

Bones wrote:Image

Easily summarised as "He's going to lose. We know he's going to lose. When he loses it will be further proof that the system is corrupt".

Same shit, different day.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Chaos wrote:I think Bones has a screen shot of it.
I have posted it previously but can't find it at the moment, I will keep looking
Bones

Post by Bones »

I can't wait for guy's report....
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Bones wrote:
Chaos wrote:I think Bones has a screen shot of it.
I have posted it previously but can't find it at the moment, I will keep looking
When you do, would be good to stick it in the Tom Crawford documents thread.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I thought it was me that posted. However, going through my old posts - I have been unable to find it... Must have been someone else
Bones

Post by Bones »

Anyone help? if so here's our story, We moved to Nottingham 1988, 24 and a half years ago, and we bought a small house where we brought up 3 Kids, but now we are fighting to keep our house.
Bradford and Bingley messed up our mortgage, they changed it from an endowment without our instructions into an interest only in 1999, and now claim they lost our papers, now we've come to nearly the end of our mortgage and still owe all the money it cost in the first place, we have been chasing them for years to sort it, the six-month time period to contact the Ombudsman is also up as we didn't know there was a time limit. it has now come to a head, I caught cancer two years ago, we got behind with our mortgage as I was unable to work, so as a good customer they took us to court, but fortunately our family raised the money, but the Judge still kept a ruling that if we missed a payment B&B could repossess. Our question to you is can we send them a promissory note to clear our debts as we have only four months left in our house, will never rise that much money, if you have any ideas what we might be able to do, any help will be appreciated.
Thanks a lot Tom.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Reading it again, over a year later, it's clear that TC hasn't moved on at all. He's still blustering the same evasive, irrelevant gibberish, still hiding from the simple fact that he didn't repay the capital.
I was thinking that today's hearing will end up being much the same as that one: a lengthy transcript of the judge explaining to Tom and his freetard advisors du jour that all these matters have already been ruled on.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The troll has been arrested

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

"I think it will stay the same".

I'm reading that and the other (troll unrelated) posts as appeal denied, Crawford denied his moment in the witness box to spout off.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Is "Happened the way I said" code for "He lost"?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

More like code for "They are so scared of me exposing the corruption that they refused to let me speak".
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

so troll-of-the-courts cfraud got arrested. nice.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just a short Mod note. Bones has very kindly, after having found the original screenshot of the TC post, put a copy of it in the topic I set up specifically for such documents. This would be a good place for those court transcripts and such that keep getting referred back to and no one can find easily. thanks again - ND

Here

Tom Crawford Documents and Documentation
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Chaos wrote:so troll-of-the-courts cfraud got arrested. nice.
I could be wrong, but I thought Mark P Conway meant the "troll" that attends their court hearings, as discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11141&start=200#p234560
#six

Post by #six »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Chaos wrote:so troll-of-the-courts cfraud got arrested. nice.
I could be wrong, but I thought Mark P Conway meant the "troll" that attends their court hearings, as discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11141&start=200#p234560
Thats the way I read it too. However, its more likely that the police decided to have a off the record chat with the guy partly to placate the Crawfords and partly to protect the bloke from the Crawfords wrath. The police can't just arrest someone for being in the court building after all.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Well it's 6pm UK time and not a sausage from the Crawfords or their sycophants.

I'm calling this as an appeal lost.

If it had been otherwise they'd have been crowing from - irony intended - the rooftops.