Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by notorial dissent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
getoutofdebtfools wrote:I do hope some short tempered scaffolder buys Tom's house.... :lol:
I think we are past the short-tempered-builder stage by now, but the sale to a Doberman breeder would be welcome.
Not to mention entertaining. Or maybe a Rottweiler breeder.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
getoutofdebtfools wrote:I do hope some short tempered scaffolder buys Tom's house.... :lol:
I think we are past the short-tempered-builder stage by now, but the sale to a Doberman breeder would be welcome.
Not to mention entertaining. Or maybe a Rottweiler breeder.
I've never met a stroppy Rottie, they've always been soppy great lumps. I suggest Akitas, they're a foul tempered lot :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

So Tom announces his big breakthrough but as far as I can see it's same old same old.

What's he gonna do, get himself back before the same court he views as corrupt, seek a justice he stated he'll just be denied? I can't comprehend why he thinks this latest clutched straw will make the slightest of difference.

Meanwhile it's Grand Designs over at the former case Crawfraud as the new owner tarts it up. The place has had a facelift and Tom has wisely stayed off the roof! To my reconing it's changed hands at least twice since Betty et al were sent in their merry ways.

It's coming up to the two year anniversary now - move on Tom.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I think we should start a GoFundMe campaign for ME to buy the house. I'll make it the UK Annex to the Very Well Armed Bunker Complex and see how old Crazy Tom and Onsie et al react when I put an elite squad of the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment on the perimeter.

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

lol. that pic is awesome
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund is kind of a thing in the USA, he has his own YouTube channel and its a shit ton better than Tom Crawford's.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz35G- ... ma2yka7G8A

Enjoy!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

the fake dog legs coming out of the hockey jersey holding the stick is hysterical.
notorial dissent

Actually, watching paint dry would be more entertaining than anything Clan Crawfraud could come up with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

On ETFOTB, Amanda is repeating her anguish that the CPS, which prosecutes crimes, doesn't have paperwork relating to the civil case of the bank v Tom.
Amanda wrote:The CPS canot get them because they don't exsist.
Not so. The CPS don't have them because there is no reason why they should.

Amanda: If Tom wants paperwork relating to his civil case, he should ask the court that dealt with it. Not someone who had no connection with the case.

Perhaps Amanda thinks the CPS is all-powerful, and has the authority (and duty) to demand these documents from the civil court. It doesn't.
notorial dissent

Perhaps Amanda, just doesn't have clue one about what she is going on about, big surprise I know, and she is too stupid/lazy to actually ask someone who might know, like the actual court. It would see,m that the difference between civil and criminal court isn't within her cognizance.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

So now that this thread is reaching the big 100, what is Tom’s next step? I was under the impression that he has now exhausted all avenues in the criminal case. Also the civil case has come to an end in the high court, that’s the way I have read it. So without instigating another criminal case is this the end of the line? And from now on he is reduced to showing up at talks and making the odd YouTube video on the anniversary of the eviction?

Imagine the shock over on EFOTB if he was demoted to the random thread. :haha:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

You do have to chuckle at the stupidity of the Crawfords. If I understand them correctly their argument is that because the CPS have never had a copy of the warrant it must follow that the warrant has never existed.
Now, that is freetard fuckwittery at its finest.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

notorial dissent wrote:Perhaps Amanda, just doesn't have clue one about what she is going on about, big surprise I know, and she is too stupid/lazy to actually ask someone who might know, like the actual court. It would see,m that the difference between civil and criminal court isn't within her cognizance.
I believe she actually does know and has, at the least, been told where to get them but continues with ruses like that with the warrant looking for sympathy. wonder where that ebert warrant analysis is by the way. it's been over a year.
notorial dissent

So you're saying pretend stupid and cluelessness as opposed to the genuine article? Not much of a stretch one way or the other in my book.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I am shocked and horrified that my local library can't produce receipts for the shopping I bought last week at a supermarket. This proves beyond doubt that either (a) I didn't really go to the supermarket or (b) the library is entirely corrupt. In either case, it proves I didn't need to pay back my mortgage so I can claim it all back and keep the house.

Or, just possibly, it proves that I am clueless about libraries and supermarkets and mortgages.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Chaos wrote:wonder where that ebert warrant analysis is by the way. it's been over a year.
I wonder if "the warrant doesn't exist because it wasn't in the CPS case" is the Ebert warrant analysis. It sounds like an argument one of Crawfords' crack legal team would come up with. This lame argument, with no avenue for remedy, is the best anyone can do at this point.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:So you're saying pretend stupid and cluelessness as opposed to the genuine article? Not much of a stretch one way or the other in my book.
To some people a misleading story believed is better than the plain truth.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

To be honest I'm surprised the CPS has been so easy going. In a criminal matter the defendant has a right to see unused prosecution material that may undermine the prosecution, or assist the defence. He doesn't have a right to demand a list of irrelevant documents, particularly ones that the CPS don't in fact hold. I wonder what the judge actually said that was interpreted by Amanda as "ordering" the CPS to magic these up.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

aesmith wrote:To be honest I'm surprised the CPS has been so easy going. In a criminal matter the defendant has a right to see unused prosecution material that may undermine the prosecution, or assist the defence. He doesn't have a right to demand a list of irrelevant documents, particularly ones that the CPS don't in fact hold. I wonder what the judge actually said that was interpreted by Amanda as "ordering" the CPS to magic these up.

you're assuming 'ordering the CPS' is a true statement. that's quite a stretch.