Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by Forsyth »

afateworsethandeath wrote:claiming that he bailiffs and police on the day of his eviction actually threatened his wife to have their dog put down
Tom was talking about having to have a dog put down on the day of the eviction, but at the time it was part of a plea for sympathy - the police were in the frame for getting in the way at an emotional time, not for causing this particular part of it.

If Tom had abandoned the dog at the house then the police may well have been forced to take appropriate action for its care - if a vet agreed that it should be put down then that might have happened, and it would be correct for Tom to be told that. This is not the same as telling Tom that they would prevent him from arranging his own care for the dog, nor is it the same as threatening to have a healthy animal destroyed.

None of which alters the fact that Tom already knew the dog was going to be put down. He was arranging for it to happen himself either that day or the day after. I haven't listened to Tom's latest, but it would be a disturbing insight into how Tom's memory works if it's now changed from "I was evicted while preparing to have my dog put down" (sad Tom/unsympathetic police) to "the police tried to intimidate me by threatening to kill my dog" (victim Tom/evil police).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEbWVkEsw9o#t=14m47s
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

In a nutshell Forsyth that is exactly what TC says in his latest video. He is quite explicit in his comment. The police threatened to have the dog put down. Not the police offered to take the dog to the vet and have it humanely destroyed. He deliberately makes it sound like the police were threatening him and family with having the dog destroyed in order to intimidate them and make them leave. He had lost any sympathy I felt for him
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Skeleton »

Tom Crawford has passed the stage of "guru" FMOTL and is simply a compulsive liar who comes across as threatening and nasty to anyone who does not share his views or totally falls for his rhetoric and bullshit.

On the day of his eviction he threatened to set hundreds of people on the removal firm involved. Today he would be lucky to muster 5, and he knows it which is why each speech becomes even more bile ridden and outlandish in an ever desperate effort to garner support.

Taylor will stick with Tom because he uses the same tactics but Tom keeps this approach up I can see him dropping off the radar very quickly indeed.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Tom may regain the limelight one more time- there's still the matter of costs and SMH to be settled.

I fear there is one more success to come in his run of wins.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

afateworsethandeath wrote:In a nutshell Forsyth that is exactly what TC says in his latest video. He is quite explicit in his comment. The police threatened to have the dog put down. Not the police offered to take the dog to the vet and have it humanely destroyed. He deliberately makes it sound like the police were threatening him and family with having the dog destroyed in order to intimidate them and make them leave. He had lost any sympathy I felt for him
lol. if I can get houses by telling people I'll put their dog down, I'll own my neighborhood. These people are despicable scumbags. Betty doesn't know how good she has it now.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Chaos wrote: Betty doesn't know how good she has it now.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

SteveUK wrote:Tom may regain the limelight one more time- there's still the matter of costs and SMH to be settled.

I fear there is one more success to come in his run of wins.
When B & B begins proceedings to take the house that Tom and Sue inherited from her mother, I'm sure we'll see him start all over again.

This time, he'll argue that B & B never had a mortgage on that house (true) and that they're persecuting him (false) because he WON his court case (false), only to have the corrupt courts and bailiffs steal his house anyway.

He'll conventiently ignore the fact that he still owes B & B many thousands of pounds from the last go 'round.

Can anyone speculate on why B & B has waited so long to begin? Is it possible that they're going to let Tom off the hook for the rest of the money they are owed? It would probably be pretty expensive to pursue Tom for the remainder. He has shown a flare for delaying court proceedings and making them much more expensive than they need be.

Since B & B does not, in fact, hold a mortgage on the house, must they first force Tom and Sue into bankruptcy and then ask the court to sell the house to satisfy the debt in bankruptcy? Is it even a foregone conclusion that they can force a sale of the house? IANAL, but I believe that, here in the States, it is sometimes possible for the debtor to have a personal residence excluded from the bankruptcy. If this is true in the UK, then B & B may be making a calculation that they could spend a lot on legal fees and end up with nothing. The house is the only asset Tom and Sue seem to have, so if they can't get the house, they can get nothing from Tom (except a lot of headache and expense).

Even if B & B can get the house, I'm sure that their lawyers are not anxious to take on Tom and his nonsense again.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

A creditor can apply to make a debtor bankrupt. There's then a priority list as to who gets the proceed. Basically the governed gets first dabs and the left overs are carved out amongst the others.

Given tom probably doesn't owe the taxman a fortune, it's certainly an option.

I think perhaps they're just tired of it.

However, I think B and B was one of the bailed out banks (?), in which case they just be obliged to recoup taxpayers £
longdog

Post by longdog »

Do we know if the lawyers acting for B&B were external or in-house? It's conceivable that if they were in-house the B&B might do some quick sums and decide the actual costs incurred as opposed to the 'book value' of the lawyer's work are either covered by the proceeds of the sale or just better written-off rather than get involved in another round of costly legal run-ins with a lunatic for an uncertain return on the sale of SMH.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Is there any proof that Tom and Sue actually inherited the property from Sue's mum?
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

afateworsethandeath wrote:Just watched the first ten seconds of the Tom Crawford opening speech from the meeting on the 22/05/2016 and had to switch it off laughing. I quote " it's mind control and it's been going on since recorded history. Only they didn't record it ". I'm not sure if he intended it as a stand up routine but it comes across like one

where is this video posted? Can someone put up a link please?

We are coming up to the anniversary of the Great Theft of Crawford Castle By Criminals ( ie a self inflicated lawful eviction )
and perhaps we should have an online party to relive the best bits?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

SoLongCeylon wrote:
afateworsethandeath wrote:Just watched the first ten seconds of the Tom Crawford opening speech from the meeting on the 22/05/2016 and had to switch it off laughing. I quote " it's mind control and it's been going on since recorded history. Only they didn't record it ". I'm not sure if he intended it as a stand up routine but it comes across like one

where is this video posted? Can someone put up a link please?

We are coming up to the anniversary of the Great Theft of Crawford Castle By Criminals ( ie a self inflicated lawful eviction )
and perhaps we should have an online party to relive the best bits?
Online? I'll be celebrating at the Elwes Arms by hoisting a pint to Tom's stalwart battle to destroy his life. I'll check up on Castle Crawford while I'm there.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

Apologies. A link to the video has been posted on this site on the Neelu Berry page. It was of the recent meeting on the 22/05 where TC delivered the opening diatribe
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

afateworsethandeath wrote:Apologies. A link to the video has been posted on this site on the Neelu Berry page. It was of the recent meeting on the 22/05 where TC delivered the opening diatribe
Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PfTxlPPqfo

This is all rather pathetic now. TC is like a washed up "pop star" who had a minor hit 20 years ago and is trying to live off the 15 minutes of fame. I decided to listen all of TC's fairy tale whilst eating breakfast and my thoughts are:

The audience at the meeting look half asleep and there really aren't that many there anyway.

The two main booked speakers didn't turn up because one had a sore throat and the others car broke down. ( how convenient !!!! )

TC's version of events around the eviction become further from the truth everytime he recounts them. His grandchildren are in for a treat when he sits them on his knee and tells them these stories.

Everyone involved in the eviction are in SERIOUS TROUBLE and will be going to jail. 300 people :roll:

TC has not been charged or even interviewed following his roof top protest. The Police outplayed him there - they got him to come down from the roof and now by not charging him with anything he is not going to waste any further public money in a court case. :lol: However TC thinks the Police are scared of what he will reveal :brickwall:

The whole system will be crashing down very very soon and Council Tax will go in the next six months. Promises promises Tom.

The Authorities make £500,000 by selling children. I'm off to see about getting a reversal...........

There is a second video of Colon doing a talk but I can't be bothered to listen to his nonsense.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Tom is well on the way, if not there already, to becoming one of those tedious old piss heads who recount the same story Over and over.

Each time it gets farther from the truth until he genuinely believes it himself. I don't see anyway back for him now.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SoLongCeylon wrote:The Authorities make £500,000 by selling children. I'm off to see about getting a reversal...........
The way so many of these loonies harp on about stolen / sold / molested / murdered children just illustrates how unoriginal they are. Not so long ago it was a 'well known fact' that Jews murdered Christian children for a tasty Passover treat now it's a well known fact TPTB use children for blah blah blah... Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

SteveUK wrote:Tom is well on the way, if not there already, to becoming one of those tedious old piss heads who recount the same story Over and over.

Each time it gets farther from the truth until he genuinely believes it himself. I don't see anyway back for him now.
I don't think he has anything else in his life now but to keep up the fight against the imaginary enemies that Haining, Taylor and Ebert have convinced him exist. He is literally deluded.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

This showed up on my feed this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMBLC3SARik
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Jeffrey wrote:This showed up on my feed this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMBLC3SARik
I think that is from last year
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Crawford on another cause celeb
Help needed!

This is a message from Sibelah99.

There is an Eviction at 2pm, the address is 205 Walnut Avenue, Weaverham, Northwich, Cheshire CW8 3DN.

Dear Community
If anybody is in, or can get to the vacinity of Weaverham, Northwich, Cheshire, on 26 May 2016 - this Thursday supposedly at 2pm, then me on behalf of my elderly father would be grateful of the united stance and support with regards to an unlawful threat of eviction from Number 3 bailiff firm employed as third party for Weaver Vale Housing Trust Ltd (social housing management firm for Cheshire West and Chester Council and the former Vale Royal Borough Council (which was closed down after my father complained about the corruption and unlawful methods being used against residents in the area) - I am sure you have all heard of them - in the national guardian newspaper for throwing an elderly lady onto the street with all her possessions for hoarding too much stuff in one of their managed properties last month. They are employing terrorist strategy using fictitious courts (like they do with council tax), that they are convening themselves, and with unlawful and fraudulent documents impersonating court officials. We have been asking for a guarantee of safety and security so my father can return home on a permanent basis after they were utilising the police and social services in order to try to dispose of my father for good as he is a whistle blower and has been threatened via masonic fraternity relationships in the area, and to try to secure his files and documents regarding all the of the historically documented events. This case relates to exposure of corruption throughout the North West from local council, to central government to the judicial system and the financial sector. They have been attempting this leverage of home since they took over the management of the properties and especially for the last 6 years. At this time I have put a commercial lien on them and have made a claim for their entire property portfolio, so in retaliation they have orchestrated this fictitious commercial court scenario -
If anybody would like any more information then please message me. I Advice welcomed. Thanks for reading

sibelah99

Naturally the whole gang are en-route as I type, including our chum Russ McGarry