Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by SteveUK »

Apparently she has put a lien on their entire portfolio. No wonder they're pissed off. That sort of talk has
The fingerprints of Taylor and ebert all over it.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

Tom Crawfraud always turns up like a bad smell
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Normally, I'd ask if these people are really that stupid and clueless, but we already know it's a rhetorical question.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:Apparently she has put a lien on their entire portfolio. No wonder they're pissed off. That sort of talk has
The fingerprints of Taylor and ebert all over it.
In that case why doesn't she simply issue her poor old dad a new tenancy in what is now her property?

Oh yeah... :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I strongly suspect it's because the whole thing is bullshit.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

sibelah99 wrote:
There is an Eviction at 2pm, the address is 205 Walnut Avenue, Weaverham, Northwich, Cheshire CW8 3DN.

Dear Community
If anybody is in, or can get to the vacinity of Weaverham, Northwich, Cheshire, on 26 May 2016 - this Thursday supposedly at 2pm, then me on behalf of my elderly father would be grateful of the united stance and support with regards to an unlawful threat of eviction from Number 3 bailiff firm employed as third party for Weaver Vale Housing Trust Ltd

(

social housing management firm for Cheshire West and Chester Council and the former Vale Royal Borough Council

(which was closed down after my father complained about the corruption and unlawful methods being used against residents in the area)

- I am sure you have all heard of them - in the national guardian newspaper for throwing an elderly lady onto the street with all her possessions for hoarding too much stuff in one of their managed properties last month. They are employing terrorist strategy using fictitious courts

(like they do with council tax)

, that they are convening themselves, and with unlawful and fraudulent documents impersonating court officials. We have been asking for a guarantee of safety and security so my father can return home on a permanent basis after they were utilising the police and social services in order to try to dispose of my father for good as he is a whistle blower and has been threatened via masonic fraternity relationships in the area, and to try to secure his files and documents regarding all the of the historically documented events. This case relates to exposure of corruption throughout the North West from local council, to central government to the judicial system and the financial sector. They have been attempting this leverage of home since they took over the management of the properties and especially for the last 6 years. At this time I have put a commercial lien on them and have made a claim for their entire property portfolio, so in retaliation they have orchestrated this fictitious commercial court scenario -
If anybody would like any more information then please message me. I Advice welcomed. Thanks for reading

sibelah99

)

*gasp* *groan* *whew*

don't do that to us programmers!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
guilty

Post by guilty »

the former Vale Royal Borough Council (which was closed down after my father complained about the corruption and unlawful methods being used against residents in the area)
Yes, of course. Nothing at all to do with the local government reorganisation in 2009 when the borough councils of Cheshire were absorbed by the two new unitary authorities.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
longdog

Post by longdog »

Man landed on the moon after I was born. Correlation is is not causation and all that. :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

But..but..but sovrunidjit and stuffs.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Crawfraud and Colon stopping an eviction

Colon claiming he was assaulted and Crawfraud threatens to arrest the bailiff :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zol7rRgtik0&app=desktop
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

{ ];
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

letissier14 wrote:Crawfraud and Colon stopping an eviction

Colon claiming he was assaulted and Crawfraud threatens to arrest the bailiff :haha:

Colons annoying voice really grates on me
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

They never show the end to prove whether the eviction took place or not. Usually it is only delayed for another day.

It is comical seeing Les Trois Tossers ( Colon, Crawfraud and Russ McGarry ) acting all high and mighty when they are the ones who have been evicted in the past. It's a badge of honour for them but not many people turned up to prevent the eviction. Crawfraud with his lies ( and inability to understand how a basic mortgage works ) has wiped out most of the support.

They are all very minor acts now.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Fearnchase wrote:

Colons annoying voice really grates on me
I am damn sure that it doesn't grate on you as much as it grates on me - not trying to score points or anything
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Are there any cases where these turnouts to prevent eviction have had a long lasting effect. They may delay, increase costs for everyone, and make a general nuisance, but they can't show any permanent success, it amazes me how people still take advice from them, or let them help. Their perfect record of success isn't one to be proud of, as successfully loosing someones home, helps no one.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

longdog wrote:Man landed on the moon after I was born. Correlation is is not causation and all that. :shrug:
No one has ever seen me and Captain America in the same room.

Just saying
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

NYGman wrote:Are there any cases where these turnouts to prevent eviction have had a long lasting effect. They may delay, increase costs for everyone, and make a general nuisance, but they can't show any permanent success, it amazes me how people still take advice from them, or let them help. Their perfect record of success isn't one to be proud of, as successfully loosing someones home, helps no one.
What, have you been living in a cave man?
The stood firm at Bodenham Manor, manned the guns at Rainbow Ark Sanctuary and closed the gates at Castle Crawfraud. If they don't count as SUCCESS!!!1!!! then I don't know what does.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Fearnchase wrote:

I did actually watch this one all the way through and would have popped in as Weaverham isn't too far away from me but I had no appointment elsewhere which I could have rearranged. To be honest also, I would not have liked to be in breathing distance of Haining et al and didn't have an anonymous mask.

Anyway, it is worth a look for the first few minutes when Haining accuses a housing trust employee (?) of assault and battery when said person puts his hand on the camera that Haining thrust into his face. :haha:

A particular highlight is when someone off camera says ' I wish I had brought my tyre guage - that tyre looks a bit flat to me'. (referring to the local housing association trust van)

And then ..................

Nothing happened, all at the same time :haha:

If this gets reported in the next door but one local rag I will update here, but given that it looked like 4/5 supporters I doubt it will get any column inches.

The usual zooming in on number plates and the usual still photos of God knows who - Why? What is the point?

It's no show without Punch as some would say so Crawford was there but which one is Wesley Ahmed?

Anyway, last time I looked, Haining's latest attempt at self promotion received no comments on his GOODF platform.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I genuinely believe we are seeing the death throes of the goodf anti eviction squad.
Pre Crawford, they could've packed a
Street out with people. Nowadays, you could fit the whole gang in a ford mondeo
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

NYGman wrote:They may delay, increase costs for everyone, and make a general nuisance, but they can't show any permanent success, ...
Yes, indeed. In my view, that's why the GOOFies stayed away in droves. Tom has taught them that delaying eviction is very expensive for the evictee.

Most GOOFies are not entirely stupid, but some are trying to be. For example:
joolz67 wrote:You buy a house, which means you get a mortgage from a bank, does the bank give you cold hard cash?
This is deliberate stupidity. No, the person who buys the house doesn't also get the money. The money goes to the seller. The seller could withdraw it as cold hard cash to put under the mattress or use it buy another house or gold or whatever.