Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by exiledscouser »

In respect of the Great British Mortgage Swindle that Michael O'Bollocks is pedalling up and down the country;
getoutofdebtfools wrote:I trust you've all got your tickets for one of the 24 cinemas on 18th February 2017... :haha:

TGBMS Day – Saturday, 18 February, 2017

TheGreatBritishMortgageSwindle to be screened Nationwide at 24 Cinemas via Cinema-on-demand
I remembered this gem, an unbiased review from a certain high profile trusted and revered film critic and reviewer.

No, not Barry Norman or the BBC's Mark Kermode, no, its none-other than our old friend Mark "Sellon" Haining after what appears to have been, erm, a 'sherbert' or two;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFHhqmUWmNM

You can watch the review but here is the edited highlights.

Well actually here's the whole review - o'really! - transcribed from the link.
[b]Sellon said (in his U toob rant) rather than [/b] wrote:
O'Really?

O'Dreary?

.......[snip for profanity and possible slander]........

Another thing Michael

No-one likes your film.

It's boring.

It's very boring

No-one's had the bollocks to say anything but I'm saying it now.

It's boring.

And the fact that you charge ten quid for people to see it is another disgrace.
And then, without a hint of irony given recent events over in Goofy-land he finishes;
You're in it for the money - and that's ALL
So there you have it.

Succinct and to the point, a penetrating dissection showing flair, style, wit, humour, self-deprecation and a grasp of the genre.

It's boring

Very boring

And for once I'm in total agreement with the reviewer.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

TheGreatBritishMortgageSwindle to be screened Nationwide at 24 Cinemas via Cinema-on-demand
And here's the catch:
In the event that at least 50% of the tickets have not been sold 14 days the screening date, details may be subject to change, but full refunds will be available until 24 hours before each screening.
More like "details will be created if enough people pay up front." Because they don't tell you what movie theater to go to, or what time:
Take advantage of this Cinema-On-Demand Special Offer and book your ticket at least 14 days in advance of the screening date to reserve your seat at 20% less than a General Admission, which will grant you entry into a screening at a cinema in any one of the following locations: Newcastle; Nottingham; London; Edinburgh; Glasgow; Cardiff, Belfast; Dublin; Isle of Skye; Norwich; Bristol; Swansea; Coventry; Leicester; Birmingham; Plymouth; Durham; Leeds; Manchester; Liverpool; Stockton; Cambridge; Brighton; Portsmouth.
Clearly, the plan is to fish for a city that will buy enough tickets two weeks in advance to justify the oh-so-massive expense of renting a theater. :sarcastic: Seriously, it's like a couple hundred bucks. A realtor friend of mine recently rented a large movie theater and put on a free screening of Star Wars: Rogue One, just as a promotional event.

What a broke-ass chump this O'Bernicia is. And what an egomaniac to think anyone would put up with these conditions just to see a friggin' movie.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Here's something MoB didn't consider.

Pay your f*****g mortgage and discharge your obligation.

Stupid moron!
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

JimUk1 wrote:Here's something MoB didn't consider.

Pay your f*****g mortgage and discharge your obligation.

Stupid moron!

he's trying too.........if he can suck enough people to pay for an imaginary screening of a 'film' that will never happen.
Bones

Post by Bones »

It has been over a month since Mickey last claimed we were just days away from hearing of his victory - the same victory he has been claiming would occur for over three years.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

It all makes sense now!

Tom is a secret gamer and a Grand Theft Auto 5 fan!

Listen to the radio commercial at 26 minutes and 26 seconds here... :haha:

https://youtu.be/V-P478hv-Qg

The website http://www.stoppayingyourmortgage.net takes you through to the game's makers, Rockstar 8)
Last edited by getoutofdebtfools on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Bones

Post by Bones »

I think Tommy Crawfraud is starting to reveal why he thinks that the warrant used to evict him and his family is a "fraudulent instrument" (in my best guy taylor voice)

Tom Crawford
3 hrs

Hi all.

There are some great events happening early this year and I’ll be announcing one tomorrow when I get confirmation

At the first meeting to be held, I will be doing a talk on unicorns or better known as warrants! and I think a lot of people will be quite astounded by the research that has been done not only by myself but others into this subject.

On the lighter side depending on your point of view, here is a real warrant and you will notice that it has been sealed properly! in fact it has 59 seals on it.

In this video produced by the government, they are claiming that this is the original warrant! But as most government documents are concerned you will see this is not true, it is close but no prizes
If you compare the photograph that I’ve had for a considerable number of years now you will see that this is the real warrant and again the public are misled by the government, it really does make me smile when the government cannot produce the warrant especially when it is so important as this one, unbelievable Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jDAIxm6nPM
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It just keeps getting worse.

Bones

Post by Bones »

So Tom has a photograpgh of the real warrant (with a nice drawing of the king on it - :brickwall: :brickwall: ) and the one displayed by the government is a fake

There you have it folks :haha:
Bones

Post by Bones »

The only one I could find that looks like Tom's is.... yes you have guessed it, hanging up in a pub

https://brightonandhoveclarion.wordpress.com/2016/05/
We arrived rather late at The Kings Head in East Hoathly, but were able to order food – reasonably priced and good. Over the meal the EU referendum was discussed as well as the Eurovision song contest; Jim took a photo of King Charles’ death warrant on the wall of the pub, and later, after reviewing world politics, we descended into an exchange of ‘cheese jokes’.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I can't see a court seal on that warrant.
Fraud!!!!1!!!!
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

So he expects to see it on vellum with wax seals, good luck with that
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Is his position that the warrant to evict him needs to be in the same style as a death warrant from 1649?

http://www.parliament.uk/about/living-h ... thwarrant/
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Jeffrey wrote:Is his position that the warrant to evict him needs to be in the same style as a death warrant from 1649?
Either that, or he is demanding that there should be a second English Civil War fought over his house.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:The only one I could find that looks like Tom's is.... yes you have guessed it, hanging up in a pub
I wonder, will anyone have the balls to challenge Crawford on this death warrant for a King?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Jeffrey wrote:Is his position that the warrant to evict him needs to be in the same style as a death warrant from 1649?

http://www.parliament.uk/about/living-h ... thwarrant/

Whilst the average person would think that Tom could not be so stupid as to make such a claim... It is exactly what he is claiming, as he states
Tommy Crawfraud wrote:here is a real warrant and you will notice that it has been sealed properly!
Bones

Post by Bones »

wanglepin wrote:
Bones wrote:The only one I could find that looks like Tom's is.... yes you have guessed it, hanging up in a pub
I wonder, will anyone have the balls to challenge Crawford on this death warrant for a King?
The freetards will just say Tom is right and won't dare mention that he has still failed to post his own warrant :naughty:
Bones

Post by Bones »

In all seriousness, I actually do believe that Tom thinks that a seal on a warrant has to be in wax :Axe:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Warrants take many forms. Is TC conflating warrants for possession of a house with a death warrant? There are search warrants, arrest warrants, distress warrants, the list is a long one. Each flavour has its own enabling legislation, codes of practice, case law and format.

Although the CoP for Death Warrants might be a little out of date.

He's twisting in the wind now. Anyone know how Sellon's latest 'big Nottingham meet' went on the 21st? TC usually puts in an appearance. Haining seems to have gone unusually quiet - for the moment. Promoters of TC are struggling a bit for a platform since Goofy kicked out the Freemen, conspiracy theorists and members of Combat 18.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

What so Tom now believes members of the House of Commons should sign, stamp and seal warrant?

I thought the government was corrupt Tom? And full of satanic worshiping pedophiles?

Surely you would want to delegate that power to an impartial individual?

Oh wait...