Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10050
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby notorial dissent » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:44 am

Can't help wondering what broke up that little love fest.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Colin123
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:11 am

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby Colin123 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:02 pm

They are claiming that Ashley Hall the "quatoos Stalker" has been sent down for 5 months

Jay Brad is bragging on the facebook group Fremman Fails

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FREEMANONTHELANDFAILS/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc2DAyJqfDg&feature=youtu.be

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 5157
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby Burnaby49 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:34 pm

I have the same request as Robert Menard. If he's a Quatloos poster what name did he post under?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

Colin123
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:11 am

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby Colin123 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:37 pm

Burnaby49 wrote:I have the same request as Robert Menard. If he's a Quatloos poster what name did he post under?



I don't think he is a member of Quatloos, It is just what Bradley calls anyone he disagrees with him, Or thinks Tom's house wasn't "stolen"

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:01 pm

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby exiledscouser » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Colin123 wrote:Jay Brad is bragging on the facebook group Fremman Fails


He's rejoicing that the troll, whoever it might be may possibly post here. Jay Brad, no stranger to prison himself is a self-admitted poster on Quatloos himself, ironically enough.

It also appears from the banter on that same site that Jay has been caught erm.. 'playing away' with his wife's niece, a young lady of **ahem** tender years which has led to some difficult times in the Bradley household and an eviction of sorts of his very own at the hands of the fearsome current Mrs B.

Another disappointment - standards are slipping here on Q!
Last edited by exiledscouser on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SoLongCeylon
Pirate
Pirate
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:25 am

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby SoLongCeylon » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:41 pm

Colin123 wrote:They are claiming that Ashley Hall the "quatoos Stalker" has been sent down for 5 months

Jay Brad is bragging on the facebook group Fremman Fails

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FREEMANONTHELANDFAILS/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc2DAyJqfDg&feature=youtu.be



Those three "wise men" seem very smug outside the corrupt court they despise. Seeing as they mention Quatloos so much it is obvious they read these boards here is a message: Tom, you're a stupid old fool and you threw your house away. Nothing you say is correct, none of your earth shattering revellations ever come to anything, you have let your family down and what little remaining support you have is trash. However, more than all that Tom, you have kept us all amused for months and months - all at your great expense. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1312
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby Hercule Parrot » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:19 pm

Colin123 wrote:They are claiming that Ashley Hall the "quatoos Stalker" has been sent down for 5 months


Don't recognise the name, but if he's one of ours then HQ will take care of it. Booked in through the front gates of the jail, straight out of the back door and a ride home in the Governor's car.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Binch, noted legal expert.

User avatar
The Observer
Further Moderator
Posts: 6236
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:48 am
Location: Virgin Islands Gunsmith

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby The Observer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:30 pm

SoLongCeylon wrote:Tom, you're a stupid old fool and you threw your house away. Nothing you say is correct, none of your earth shattering revellations ever come to anything, you have let your family down and what little remaining support you have is trash. However, more than all that Tom, you have kept us all amused for months and months - all at your great expense.


Not to mention his negligent mishandling of Betty and losing her during the whole fiasco.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2009
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Do we know what the defendant was found to be guilty of?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2009
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:49 pm

Colin123 wrote:They are claiming that Ashley Hall the "quatoos Stalker" has been sent down for 5 months

According to the video it was twenty weeks suspended.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2009
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:51 pm

Tom, please tell us what name this person uses on Quatloos.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation
Posts: 2455
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:35 am
Location: Quatloos Immigration Control

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby ArthurWankspittle » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:00 pm

As Burnaby said, I too don't recognise the name so would the FMOTL types please tell us what name they post under.
Also, I've seen somewhere it was 5 month suspended not 5 month jail.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:01 pm

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby exiledscouser » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:06 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:As Burnaby said, I too don't recognise the name so would the FMOTL types please tell us what name they post under.
Also, I've seen somewhere it was 5 month suspended not 5 month jail.


Arthur - please don't let the Troofer get in the way of a good story!

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 861
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby LordEd » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:28 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:As Burnaby said, I too don't recognise the name so would the FMOTL types please tell us what name they post under.
Also, I've seen somewhere it was 5 month suspended not 5 month jail.
Aha it was you! Only the guilty would know details like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2xlQaimsGg

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 847
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby letissier14 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:30 pm

As far as I'm aware Ashley Hall doesn't use Quatloos, only Facebook
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:14 am

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby aesmith » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Just noticed his FOI request from January. https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... _cpr_rules

More attempted nick picking about fees and seals and similar irrelevant nonsense, but presumably this relates to his latest "ground breaking information".
Breaches of the CPR rules I believe makes claims null and void and the court cannot proceed as this also nullifies the jurisdiction of the court, I need this clarified by the Ministry of Justice in the following 5 questions and please answer in detail ALL! of the 5 questions.

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 785
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby TheNewSaint » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:04 pm

Tom Crawford wrote:2. If a claim has been started in the County Court and a fee has not been paid and the claimant is not entitled to fee remission, if that case continued would the proceedings be null and void and the claim dismissed when discovered.


Tom Crawford should know this from his very own court case, which is quoted in this very thread:

91. [Mr Crawford] : In my skeleton argument we’ve never received an application, that is a fact, for a
possession. Neither the court, nor Bradford & Bingley have ever produced evidence that a
fee has been paid
and there has been no notice of issue. And that can be confirmed by I
think …
92. Mr Justice Phillips : But here we’re not concerned are we with the issuing or the fees,
what we’re concerned with is what the court order was.

93. Mr Crawford : Yes I think we (inaudible).
94. Mr Justice Phillips : Order for possession …
95. Mr Crawford : Nothing can start unless a fee has been paid and it’s been registered in the
court.
96. Mr Justice Phillips : Well the court can make an order without a fee being paid.
97. Mr Crawford : So I can come in and put in claims and … for nothing?
98. Mr Justice Phillips : Well no, because the court will normally require you to pay a fee,
but it doesn’t have to.

99. Mr Crawford : Right so are you telling me Sir that Bradford & Bingley have got this
facility that they can issue documents into the court and claims (inaudible).
100. Mr Justice Phillips : No my understanding is that they paid by credit card.
101. Mr Crawford : My understanding is that …
102. Mr Justice Phillips : I don’t understand how any of this helps you because at the end of
the day none of this makes the court’s order invalid
, but even if it did, your remedy would
be to appeal, wouldn’t it?


He's already received an explanation from a judge, in relation to his own case, as to why he's wrong.

I like that the government clerk basically told him to get stuffed. It's the only response he deserves at this point.

doublelong
First Mate
First Mate
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby doublelong » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:12 pm

I find it unbelievable that he is still pursuing this line. Godsmark touched on this as well pointing out that it would be impossible to proceed without payment on PCOL. It’s funny how he has never once sort clarification on where his endowment policy went, which after all was his original argument.

Colin123
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:11 am

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby Colin123 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:49 pm


littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion
Posts: 1363
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:12 am
Location: England, UK

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Postby littleFred » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:54 pm

Rubbish indeed.

Tom has been chasing documents. The CPS don't have a copy of the warrant obtained by the bank for possession of No 3 Fern Chase, and similar documents.

Well, no, they wouldn't. That was a civil matter, and no concern of the CPS.

But Tom foolishly believes that this proves the warrant doesn't exist, and never did exist (even though images of the warrant have been published), so his eviction was unlawful.

Even if he was correct that there was no warrant (and he's not correct), he wouldn't get the house back, because of the possession order.

EDIT: I should add that I'm personally saddened by Tom's appearance and manner in this video.


Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest