Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by Burnaby49 »

You imply that there is some form of discrimination by the site team and some posters here towards people that used to post on GOODF that have since joined this site. I mean no offence but it is very unlikely that the site team know who did and who did not used to post on GOODF and from what I know about them from their posts, I very much doubt that they care where anyone used to post.
If by "site team" you mean we moderators I, for one, don't have a clue, apart from a few individuals I've met, who any of you are and I don't care what any of you have done outside of posting on Quatloos.

My role on the UK posts is to try and keep things civil. Aside from that I pay very little attention to what's going on or who does, or says, whatever. Apart from Arthur, and me as the lone Canadian, all of the moderators are American and this is an American site. I doubt any of the other moderators pay any attention whatever to individual UK posters. There are just too many of you and too few moderators.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bones »

Burnaby49 wrote:
If by "site team" you mean we moderators I, for one, don't have a clue, apart from a few individuals I've met, who any of you are and I don't care what any of you have done outside of posting on Quatloos.
I think, you are more interested in what and where we drink than where any of us used to post :wink:
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

FatGambit wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:
SoLongCeylon wrote:We should ban Letissier from leaving. They are a good contributer.
I agree, the contributions he has made have be extremely enlightening/helpful and i for one hope they continue.

The one thing i don't get though is the whole sudden swerve to "everyone's against me" just because i happen to have a different opinion/view on something, i mean jeez its the internet its going to happen and if your offended by that then well suck it up buttercup and move on.

Back to topic,

You all assume Sue's Mum owned her property, have any of you considered she might have lived in a nursing home, or perhaps social housing and the tenancy succeeded to Sue? It can be done, as someone said up thread, this site deals in facts, not speculation, does it not?

So put yourself in his shoes, for the entirity of his membership he's been held to this 'facts only, no speculation' rule, yet others not, surely it's not that difficult to see why he has a 'everybodys against me' point of view?
For one i don't assume anything and that's why i think the whole discussion regarding SMH should be left well alone as it is nothing but speculation and gossip as per the reasons you mentioned.

I really don't see why Letissier has adopted the whole "everyone's against me" mantle, i simply offered my opinion and he has taken it as a personal attack which is ridiculous, throwing his toys out of the pram and asking for his account to be deleted is equally as ridiculous, he is a valuable member of the site.

People will have a different opinion on matters and they should be free to express those opinions without the worry of offending someone, heck i never get offended if someone disagrees with me i take on board what they say and move on.
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:Im in Leeds at the time of Poppa Crawford's appearance so i may try to pop along if i get a spare few hour, for research purposes plus it gives me chance to try out my new Go Pro.
You've got a WeRe chequebook for the entrance "donation" I assume?
Nope no WeRe checks here, if i get chance to go(depends on how long my meeting runs) i shall pay with the toxic fiat currency.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Bones wrote:Now whilst Tommy has described himself as homeless, clearly from his appearence that is not the case, Maybe we should deal with the topics being discussed now about the question of if there is or is not a SMH, in terms of where is Tommy calling home - (that is not an invitation to following him to find out)
Bones makes a good point. Can we keep our discussions to Tom's speeches, presentations and continued insistence that he is homeless. If we find further information let's discuss it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

I have come across this article (sorry if it has been posted before) that explains why the advert for the bungalow was taken off rightmove.... Appears that the agency was only able to advertise commerical and not residentital properties. Anyway, looking at the article is the bottom picture a screenshot taken from this site (based on the background colour) ?

http://www.propertyindustryeye.com/prot ... e-listing/
Bones

Post by Bones »

I looked up Tom's old website http://flooringinspectors.co.uk/

These are the details - notice the name of the registrant ?
Registrar Data

Domain name:
flooringinspectors.co.uk

Registrant:
Craigs Ways

Registrant type:
Other UK Entity (e.g. clubs, associations, many universities)

Registrant's address:
3 fearn chase
carlton
NG4 1DN
United Kingdom

Data validation:
Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 10-Dec-2012

Registrar:
eNom, Inc. [Tag = ENOM]
URL: http://www.enom.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 27-Feb-2011
Expiry date: 27-Feb-2017
Last updated: 25-Sep-2016

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns1.paramountprofitslab.com
ns2.paramountprofitslab.com

WHOIS lookup made at 12:19:59 08-Oct-2016
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

If we stick to only what the Crawford's have said we know it's impossible for Tom to be homeless.

After the eviction they wanted the furniture delivered to a new house they were living in. It's not unreasonable to infer that's SMH. And even if they didn't inherit SMH, Craig is a self described multi-millionaire, there's no reason for his dad to now be magically homeless.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bones wrote:I looked up Tom's old website http://flooringinspectors.co.uk/

These are the details - notice the name of the registrant ?
Registrar Data

Domain name:
flooringinspectors.co.uk

Registrant:
Craigs Ways

Registrant type:
Other UK Entity (e.g. clubs, associations, many universities)
http://craigsways.com/
About Me

About Me!

Hi there! My names Craig Crawford.

Well I’m 26 from Nottingham in England, UK.

I work in a manual job fitting flooring for a living! well as the recession has hit I’m feeling the pinch!

So in search for a alternate source of income myold work friend Dean Holland set me on this path!

After school I got my National Diploma in ICT (information communication technology) Then studied business management and also helped to run my family business.

I then moved from being in the office to actually being out fitting the flooring as I wasn’t too happy being behind a desk…

Funny thing is, A year ago when I tried my hand in internet marketing i ended up spending more and more time behind a desk! AND enjoyed it HAHA. Funny how things come full circle eh!

I think maybe because I was younger and wanted to be more active at the time!

I love learning new things and putting them into practice so I am pretty sure this is the occupation to me!

Hope when you drop by you can leave me a comment on about about you!!!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Craig is a self described multi-millionaire
Which really means...
bullshit to english translator wrote:Craig is a lying two bit scam artist without a pot to piss in.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Another point of order, since when does/is ANYTHING that ANY of the Crawfrauds taken at face value. As has been said of certain other individuals if one of them told me it was a bright sunny day I would want to check outside myself and then get a third opinion. So very little of anything that Tom & company have said has turned out to be true or anything but the to that end I would simply NOT take anything they have said as true unless and until it has been independently verified.

It comes down to that it doesn't appear that ANY of them are capable of telling the truth about any given thing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Jeffrey wrote:After the eviction they wanted the furniture delivered to a new house they were living in. It's not unreasonable to infer that's SMH.
But there's no evidence that Sue's mother lived in a house. Or that she owned any property. Or that any of the Crawfords inherited anything from Sue's mother, or from anyone else.

We might just as well guess that they have moved in with a friend. Or that Tom inherited a real castle from a rich uncle.

All this talk about SMH is just guesswork. Nothing wrong with guesswork, until it slowly morphs into "common knowledge".

Sure, as notorial dissent says, I wouldn't necessarily take Tom's word that they have inherited Sue's mother's house (or that they haven't). But, as far as I know, he's never mentioned Sue's mother's house, or where she lived, or whether anything was inherited.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bones wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
I think, you are more interested in what and where we drink than where any of us used to post :wink:
Since I have no interest whatever in what any of you do, or used to do, apart from providing good pub recommendations that's a pretty safe comment.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Jeffrey wrote:After the eviction they wanted the furniture delivered to a new house they were living in.
Actually we don't know that. There is the possibility it is in storage either with a proper storage company or an acquaintance is keeping it for them. All we know is it was sent somewhere, IIRC.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

An offer was made to deliver to any address - wasn't there something about a pub car park or something ?

Bones

Post by Bones »

Found it.....

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10688&p=200547&hil ... rk#p200547

So no mention of SMH and everything was at that time put into a "lock up"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Betty has been found!!!
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Pox

Post by Pox »

rogfulton wrote:Betty has been found!!!
And it's not even April Fools Day!
Paper must have had some columns to fill!
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Looks as if Tom is searching for loopholes:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ne_working

Dear Ministry of Justice,

Could you please clarify the relationship between the possession claims online office and the County Court.

1. Once a claim has been submitted and accepted by PCOL office do they notify the local County Court that is involved that the claim has been submitted and accepted.

2. Does the PCOL office send to the County Court a receipt of the payment fee that they received from the claimant so it can be lodged in the County Court file and recorded electronically on the Casement file.

3. Does the PCOL office send to the County Court a copy of the notice of issue so it can be lodged in the County Court file and recorded electronically on the Casement file.

4. Does the PCOL office send the claimant a receipt of the County Court claim fee.

5. Does the PCOL office pay income tax and VAT on monies taken through court fees.

6. Is there any other government or private office that holds financial transactions by PCOL.

7. What date did the identity number or password that this placed on the claim form for the claimant and defendant to keep track of the court procedure start to be used on the document.

Yours faithfully,

T Crawford
Last edited by Bungle on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

And another one:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ed_to_be_s
Dear Ministry of Justice,

CPR 2.6 states a claim form must be sealed could you clarify the following:

1) Will the court allowed a court case to continue if the claim form has not been sealed); and

2) Will that document be acceptable as a court document carrying the weight of law.

Practice directions 55B, 4.1 states that a step may only be taken using thePCOL on payment of the prescribed fee, it also states 5.1(a) a landlord against a tenant, solely on the grounds of arrears of rent (but not a claim for fortiteiture of lease); or

(b) a mortgagee against the mortgagor, solely on the ground of default on repayments of sums due under a mortgage.
This is directions to follow so could you please answer me the following.

3) Should a fee NOT! be paid for a possession claim online would the claim if started be null and void.

4) Should a fee be paid on a possession claim online for the default of payments under a mortgage, and the claim started by a mortgagee against a mortgagor and allowed to continue would this be an abuse of process); and

5) Would the claimant be allowed to prosper by an advantage over the defendant if obtained through abuse of process as in 3) and 4) above.

Yours faithfully,

T Crawford
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Looks like he is still going down the rabbit hole of “they did not pay a fee” therefor all court action was invalid regardless of the fact he never paid the capital. This despite two judges stating that they did and even if they did not it is irrelevant to the case.
To the handful of his supporters that remain in the Crawford camp, and let’s be honest, it is only a handful ask this question on their Facebook groups, “why are you still asking about the fee when Amanda has stated numerous times you have evidence to prove 100% you own the house? Evidence to prove the fraud 100%? Ask and see how long it takes before you are kicked from the group.