Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by AndyPandy »

Ok, who's Wibble123 ??
Mr Crawford has been ruled to be a vexatious litigant, surely this status should preclude him wasting taxpayer resources on spurious FOI requests
:snooty:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

From Facebook. Mr pears in court
Dear all group members,

I am due to face a 3 day Court trial to determine if I was doing a Duck or a Monkey impression at Tom Crawford Eviction last year on July 2nd. I am charged with racism and the key decision the jury of 12 have to make during this 3 day listed trial is to determine if I did a Daffy Duck Impression or a Monkey impression. They also have to establish and decide if I did the 5 second unrepeated impression – towards Jay Bradley who was just 6 feet away from me or an Afro-Caribbean individual approximately 36-feet away across a road and the other side of a police van.

I am charged with making racist sounds and monkey movements that caused a complaint to be made almost an hour after I was arrested and to an individual I had not met or even knew was there as he was obscured by the police van. The incident happened when I was one of Tom Crawfords supporters who tried to prevent him being evicted on 2nd July last year [2015] – several people were arrested that day including Tom himself; this is the last case connected with that event; all the others have already been convicted. The trial is due to start on Tuesday 11th October 2016 at 10am and is expected to last for 3 days.

I am acting as a self-litigant and have made an application to the court of ‘no case to answer’. I have also made an application for an adjournment – both are which are likely to be heard first thing Tuesday am. “This case is just ‘Quacker’s’ and if it actually goes to trial it will be completely ‘Nuts!”

My witnesses are due to attend on the 2nd day Wednesday or 3rd day Thursday depending on which of the many letters/summonses that have been sent out by my 'no longer acting' solicitors [Lizars], you choose to believe? This includes Tom Crawford and Jay Brad Bradley although my key witness Jay is now on holiday abroad and cannot attend. Because of the confusion as to when the witnesses are required and that a couple of them are not available to attend, I have been granted the chance to explain the reasons needed for an adjournment. Hopefully this will mean that after the hearing Tuesday we will have a proper fixed date set for any pending trial, but this time without the continued confusion created by my precious solicitors.

I feel I am being set up by the Police and the Courts and could face 2 years inside if I am found guilty. If anyone is able to attend and show their support for me – this would be greatly appreciated; feel free to attend wearing Daffy Duck or Bugs Bunny fancy dress or T shirts etc…No Monkeys whatever you do! Namaste & I hope to see some of you there. Andy Pears [aka Daft Daffy Duck!]
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Well the Entertainment bus continues and more popcorn will be required.

Tom no doubt will now be putting in lots of FOI requests in the near future, in true Freetard style trying to find a loophole or technicality in the law that he can use to his advantage. They will suffer him for a while no doubt, then like Ceylon, simply refuse to answer him. No doubt another "victim" post will then be penned.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:From Facebook. Mr pears in court
I am charged with making racist sounds and monkey movements that caused a complaint to be made almost an hour after I was arrested and to an individual I had not met or even knew was there as he was obscured by the police van
If you don't know somebody is there how do you know they are obscured by a van? :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I slightly suspect the CPS will mess it up like the others and he'll walk. Naturally it'll be proof of the injustices served on team Crawford and further proof of the 'dark forces' trying to get them.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

SteveUK wrote:I slightly suspect the CPS will mess it up like the others and he'll walk. Naturally it'll be proof of the injustices served on team Crawford and further proof of the 'dark forces' trying to get them.

With Jay Brad as his star witness and Andy defending himself Freeman style one would think not, however, I agree with you. I think he will walk but for a different reason. When his arrest arrest video surfaced I thought he was arrested simply to get him out the way before he caused any real trouble or damage.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Skeleton wrote:
SteveUK wrote:I slightly suspect the CPS will mess it up like the others and he'll walk. Naturally it'll be proof of the injustices served on team Crawford and further proof of the 'dark forces' trying to get them.

With Jay Brad as his star witness and Andy defending himself Freeman style one would think not, however, I agree with you. I think he will walk but for a different reason. When his arrest arrest video surfaced I thought he was arrested simply to get him out the way before he caused any real trouble or damage.
Rumour has it, Jay wants nothing to do with it and left the country yesterday

Andy Pears says
My witnesses are due to attend on the 2nd day Wednesday or 3rd day Thursday depending on which of the many letters/summonses that have been sent out by my 'no longer acting' solicitors [Lizars], you choose to believe? This includes Tom Crawford and Jay Brad Bradley although my key witness Jay is now on holiday abroad and cannot attend.
I wonder if Jay used a WeRe Cheque or some of the compensation he received after buying that mercedes to pay for his jolly up :sarcasmon:
Last edited by Bones on Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Given what his spitting girlfriend did, Mickey should be quiet on telling Andie what to do
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bones wrote:Image

Given what his spitting girlfriend did, Mickey should be quiet on telling Andie what to do
I noted the comment to. O'Dreary with his usual "no case to answer" plea that has failed him on more than one occasion, in typical Freetard fashion he is prepared to let someone else have another crack at said theory, but not point out it has already failed.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Andy Pears wrote:I am charged with racism and the key decision the jury of 12 have to make
Tom Crawford has been trying to get a jury trial for months without success. This guy gets one for doing a duck impression.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Should it not be pretty clear, There are probably multiple cell phone video of the incident, that have been helpfully posted by his witnesses, and in fact, Andy posts himself in the comments, that he has Video to show too. Perhaps we can dig it up again and review. Somehow, I don't think he was doing Daffy Duck, now if he said Porky Pig, then maybe I would buy it, as it pokes fun at the police, ut Daffy Duck, why would he bother with that one, probably just the first thing that came to his mind when he heard his Monkey sounds on the Video...

Oh, he is also said to have made monkey motions, as well, Does Daffy walk/act like an ape or is it Daffy Duck doing a Monkey?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Andy Pears wrote:I am charged with racism and the key decision the jury of 12 have to make
Tom Crawford has been trying to get a jury trial for months without success. This guy gets one for doing a duck impression.
I have no doubt it is not actually a Jury trial, I think he is lying to be honest. Andy Pears is seeking a moment of fame and to be part of the Crawford's clan. Sadly no Crawford will turn up for this trial or any of his 5 supporters.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

TheNewSaint wrote:
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Maybe it was an impression of a black duck
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He's listed in crown, not magistrate , getting his jury after all.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveUK wrote:He's listed in crown, not magistrate , getting his jury after all.
And with that, I must remind UK posters that sub judice rules will apply so don't go wildly speculating about who did what, said what, etc. stick with the court reports (from reliable sources of course :thinking: ).
This must be the last case left from the eviction day events and arrests, isn't it?

Further back, Tom is completely ignoring the Godsmark judgement where the fee issue was addressed and noted to be of no significance to the eviction.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

My guess is the video was taken by police because otherwise we would have seen the video already. It was easy enough to find the video of O'Deira's partner spitting on police.

And I'll just go ahead and speculate that Pears is probably guilty as charged. The excuse that he was making a different pantomime to someone else sounds ridiculous on it's face. The more complicated an excuse is, the less likely it is to be true. The fact that he specified the race of the person involved (afro-caribbean). The crowd he was with is full of racists, which is one situation where guilt by association is legitimate, he chose to associate himself with racists. And of course, the head honcho, the guy he showed up to help, the hatted one, made racist comments after the events of the day. And framed the entire eviction in racial terms, claiming the police and authorities were predominantly dark skinned immigrants evicting a white native English family.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Jeffrey wrote:[Tom Crawford] framed the entire eviction in racial terms, claiming the police and authorities were predominantly dark skinned immigrants evicting a white native English family.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/2DlgvbpI3MA/hqdefault.jpg
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Yeah I know there were white cops, but Tom and others claimed many of the cops were dark skinned and/or Muslims.

Edit: My bad, I meant bailiffs.
letissier14 wrote:Here is the video

https://youtu.be/IqqKn8l0W_4
Tom can be heard at 1:37 talking about black and "eurasian" officers.
Last edited by Jeffrey on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Jeffrey wrote:Yeah I know there were white cops, but Tom and others claimed many of the cops were dark skinned and/or Muslims.
I'm pretty sure Tom was referring to the bailiffs
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions