Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by Burnaby49 »

letissier14 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Yeah I know there were white cops, but Tom and others claimed many of the cops were dark skinned and/or Muslims.
I'm pretty sure Tom was referring to the bailiffs
I seem to recall that he mentioned that the security guards that were on the property for a while were Indian.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by letissier14 »

Burnaby49 wrote:]

I seem to recall that he mentioned that the security guards that were on the property for a while were Indian.
I think you're right on that one.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I'm a little disturbed by the idea that you could face criminal charges for apparently making an ethnic slur.

On the other hand, i'd like to see what the court says the charges are.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

grixit wrote:I'm a little disturbed by the idea that you could face criminal charges for apparently making an ethnic slur.
...as am I. But the First Amendment carries the same authority in English courts as the UCC.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

grixit wrote:I'm a little disturbed by the idea that you could face criminal charges for apparently making an ethnic slur.

On the other hand, i'd like to see what the court says the charges are.
I'm guessing a Section 5 or 4A Public order offence.
Yes we do things differently in Europe(*). Think in this case of the racial element being an enhancing factor to the offence and something which has been taken more seriously over the last few decades, such that it has been legislated for.

(*State and religion separation in France, holocaust denial in Germany and Austria, etc. I'm not saying I agree with it all, both sides to the argument have their merits.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

He's clearly a despicable moron and I do hope the court makes an example of him but very much doubt they will.

A small fine and a slap on the wrist is my bet.

On the subject of Tom's FOI requests he's clearly clutching at straws again and it will be interesting to see the responses, if any.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Let's hope Andy's defence is as entertaining as one of his previous efforts

And yes, he does start as he means to go on:

http://jforjustice.net/download/Affidavit_Andrew.pdf

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Andy Pears wrote:I am charged with racism and the key decision the jury of 12 have to make
Tom Crawford has been trying to get a jury trial for months without success. This guy gets one for doing a duck impression.
Andy Pears is full of bullshit.

According to information on Law Pages, the hearing today is just a bloody Directions hearing and the actual case itself is listed for trial on 12th June 2017 !!!!

The following is also BULLSHIT. There is no hearing tomorrow or Thursday and neither of these two witnesses will be attending.
My witnesses are due to attend on the 2nd day Wednesday or 3rd day Thursday depending on which of the many letters/summonses that have been sent out by my 'no longer acting' solicitors [Lizars], you choose to believe?

This includes Tom Crawford and Jay Brad Bradley although my key witness Jay is now on holiday abroad and cannot attend.

Because of the confusion as to when the witnesses are required and that a couple of them are not available to attend, I have been granted the chance to explain the reasons needed for an adjournment. Hopefully this will mean that after the hearing Tuesday we will have a proper fixed date set for any pending trial, but this time without the continued confusion created by my precious solicitors.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

The '3 day hearing' supposedly starting today has already concluded.

He is charged with harassment (and the case is set for trial on 12th June 2017).
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Craig has been posting about recent news articles about trolls....

I have never seen any pictures of his nephew (didn't even know that he had one and for that matter, don't really care that he does) - But is this more crawfraud made up BS ?

As for bullying people online, he might want to take a look closer to home, in the direction of his sister
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I see Craigy boy has developed the fixation with Pedophiles that so many of his dad'd supports/enablers have, quite sad really.

If someone has taken a picture of his nephew and posted in online without their permission that is wrong(depending on the age of this nephew and the context of the photo).
He seems really angry that this picture is online where pedophiles are but Craig they are also in the real world and the real world ones are far more dangerous, so maybe you should keep him indoors until he is an adult just to be safe.

One thing about Craig's post i agree with (and i still cannot believe i agree with him on anything)is that anyone being abusive and/or bullying should be taken to task as that sort of behaviour is unacceptable, the only thing is both his sister and father are guilty of doing both of those things(as are many of their followers/supporters/enablers), so glass houses and all that.

Craig we know you do read whats being said/posted about your dad/family so lets not pretend that you don't.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It would seem Mr Pears is going to attempt to practice that fine old sovcit/fotl rite of turning a misdemeanor in to a real jail time felony. He may just be stupid enough to succeed. He also seems to be a follower of his hero in that he believes an arraignment is a trial, they still don't seem to have figured that one out either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Quite ironic Craig going on about Trolls, as he at one point kept sending me private messages on Facebook having a go at me.
#six

Post by #six »

I would agree with Craig that online abuse should be investigated and prosecuted where deemed to be illegal. It's worth noting that the level of "abuse" must be quite high before it becomes illegal, for example posts must be grossly offensive rather than just offensive. Posts saying how stupid Amanda looks in her onsie or posts about Betty visiting KFC just wont count. However, the Crawfords seem to believe that just disagreeing with them is also trolling.

Interesting that the government are looking at making Doxing illegal and the only people guilty of that, that I have seen, are the Crawfords.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Craig's big problem is that what he defines as online abuse is people reporting the truth about some one and what they are doing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Tom and his family are quite possibly the only people who could bring a claim of trolling against someone and find themselves convicted by the judge due to the evidence they would present(or the defendant would present to counter the claim).

There are times in life when we've all dug ourselves into a hole due to arrogance/pride/lack of knowledge or stupidity but most of us tend to realise when we've done so and stop digging, sadly the Crawford's don't have that and seem to think that more digging is require to escape the hole they find themselves in.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

What is even more ironic then this post is that Sue & Tom both starred in one of Ceylon's video's accusing a woman of being a paedophile over the Hampstead Satanic Church hoax.

Craig is quite right that people shouldn't be posting pictures of his nephew online, but he should also look closer to home and what his parents get up to, abusing innocent people in the streets.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

I presume the post of his nephew was somebody sharing one of Pikey's Facebook pics. It's a tricky one when it comes to things like that as by posting them to Facebook, or anywhere on the internet for that matter, opens them up for sharing by anybody, including ne'er do wells.

I trust it wasn't shared on this forum and if so was deleted by the Mods.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:I presume the post of his nephew was somebody sharing one of Pikey's Facebook pics. It's a tricky one when it comes to things like that as by posting them to Facebook, or anywhere on the internet for that matter, opens them up for sharing by anybody, including ne'er do wells.

I trust it wasn't shared on this forum and if so was deleted by the Mods.
You can lock everything down on Facebook so that the only photo the public see is your profile picture which Facebook has deemed will remain public. The problem as you say though is when you choose to share a picture with your friends and your friend then downloads said photo, republishes it and tags someone who has his photos set for the whole world to see. Facebook have tried on numerous occasions to find a work around for privacy settings on photos but the simple answer is, if you do not want the world to see a picture of yours the last place you want to publish it is on Facebook. Facebook now seems to be the go place for organisations such as Sky and the BBC for photos should someone die in a car crash etc.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

daveBeeston wrote:Tom and his family are quite possibly the only people who could bring a claim of trolling against someone and find themselves convicted by the judge due to the evidence they would present(or the defendant would present to counter the claim).
That is so true and I would pay money to see the video afterwards how this was just further evidence how the judiciary in the UK have "got it in" for the Crawfords. :haha:
As a side note at work when anyone messes up something I tell them they have just done a Crawford. Of course nobody knows why I say that but some of the older generation think it is reference to Frank Spencer (bbc sitcom Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em) but of course I really mean TC. :lol: