Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Firthy2002
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by Firthy2002 »

doublelong wrote:Two new videos that have surfaced from the July eviction last year. Have only skipped through them myself but they do show how vile and aggressive these people can be. Lee Ravenscroft in particular.
Part 1:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5C4dzs8wQQ
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcdOdjVulKE
Favourite quote from part 2 “I don’t have a job I have a mission” :haha:
I never quite understand what they suppose the police *should* be doing rather than keeping the peace whilst a court judgement is enacted against a property and the persons within by lawful agents of the court.

Everyone remains a member of the public even when working and thus entitled to the same police protection.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

AndyPandy wrote:What date was the eviction in July last year, I'm just wondering how long we have to wait for the 'anniversary' and some form of roof climbing spectacle?! :haha:
Not long now. July 2nd.

I bet that he never thought it would take this long to 'reclaim' the bungalow.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Bungle wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:What date was the eviction in July last year, I'm just wondering how long we have to wait for the 'anniversary' and some form of roof climbing spectacle?! :haha:
Not long now. July 2nd.

I bet that he never thought it would take this long to 'reclaim' the bungalow.
He can't move back in yet, the extension someone's kindly building for him isn't completed yet !
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

Looks like Tom's trying to mobilise the troops again. I'd love to go along, but I've never been evicted.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 2xo5vl974Y
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Those who is interested in the attending the meeting will have to give us their details i.e. name and address, and most importantly they have to have been evicted.
So how can they give an address then?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

the reason for the delay in the announcements where it is to take place is so we can gauge the numbers and only then can we select a venue park bench to have the meeting at
FIFY, Tom.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I think it is only fitting that as it is the first anniversary of the eviction - I say a big congratulation and thanks to the Crawfrauds.

Despite all of their claims of "fraudulent instruments" and references to Unicorns they have not returned to the bungalow previously called Castle Crawfraud. However, they have given us limitless entertainment over the last twelve months (and before the eviction) and I want to thank each and everyone one of them.

My special thanks also go to the Crawfraud crack legal team of Guy Taylor, Micheal O'Bernica, Michael O'Dercia, Ebert and of course my favourite idiot of all time Mark "Colon" Haining - the one the only pony tailed, short GOODF Mod himself.

I hope you all enjoy celebrating your special day

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

which eviction? seeing the number of times they were in court (AND WINNING!), you could see where someone might be unsure.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

The entertainment from the Crawfraud events has indeed been wonderful. As well as entertaining us he has also IMO taught others a lesson in the consequences of being so stupid and WRONG. Why the hell did TC get fooled into throwing away the equity in his house for a bit of fame on Youtube and dwindling applause from meetings in downmarket pubs?

It also occured to me recently that these people only have a short time in the limelight where publicity is easy and the illusion of winning against the PTB cannot be maintained for long. For example, TC is now just a broken record, Michael O'Bonkers and Michael O'Deargod could'nt fill telephone box ( let alone release a highly anticipated film), JJ Brad, Wesley Ahmed, Simon Spaniard, Colin Johnson, The Cann Brothers from Torquay, Trial by Social Media - all gone quiet. Probably realising you have to get on with life and make something of it rather than spending 95% of your time trying to get out of paying some bills.

Guy Taylor talks alot but actually says nothing. Chrisy Morris is a chavy gobshite who unfortuneately seems to be responsible for bringing up some kids of his.

The only one still going is Colon but he is a low level parasite who feeds off the vulnernable and or stupid. I don't watch his videos any more because it is not even awful enough to be entertaining - its just utter rubbish.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

They've put this video out:

https://vimeo.com/173176903
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jeffrey wrote:They've put this video out:

The facade of the "poor us" Crawfords has been gone for some time and this latest vile and nasty tirade from the Crawfords backs that up. We get the usual threats they are going to lock everyone up involved in their eviction for not paying the mortgage and they are "coming after" the new owners. Truly a vile and vindictive couple.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
#six

Post by #six »

"Your the greatest"... Seriously!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SoLongCeylon wrote:The entertainment from the Crawfraud events has indeed been wonderful. As well as entertaining us he has also IMO taught others a lesson in the consequences of being so stupid and WRONG. Why the hell did TC get fooled into throwing away the equity in his house for a bit of fame on Youtube and dwindling applause from meetings in downmarket pubs?

It also occured to me recently that these people only have a short time in the limelight where publicity is easy and the illusion of winning against the PTB cannot be maintained for long...
I agree. They no longer have any campaign momentum. Popular sympathy melted away when the true facts of Crawfraud's situation were known (that they had cancelled the endowment part of their mortgage, and then refused B&B's advice to convert to repayment).

This illustrates a key factor which explains the general weakening of the anti-eviction campaign, I think. Initially they were able to get sympathy by presenting "cruel bank suddenly sends bailiff thugs" which resonated well with English values (the sanctity of family & home, the greedy banks, the plight of a struggling householder etc). People supported them on social media, and in direct protests.

But raising awareness and interest has led to another unintended effect. The wider public now see that in all these cases, the lender has not in fact acted aggressively or unreasonably. That there is usually a history, several years of patient, constructive attempts to resolve arrears. And that repossession really is a last resort when the borrower persistently fails to co-operate. The 'victim' narrative cannot survive this.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Sounds like they've threatened the builder who is doing it up, who has totally ignored them :snicker: & is proceeding to dump the interior of the bungalow in a skip.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

They're truly a pathetic pair, they blame every man and his dog for their troubles instead of where the blame really lies - with themselves.

As usual, full of Empty rhetoric, "Tom's got a Court case coming up soon" no Tom you haven't, you're a vexatious litigant and no High Court Judge is going to let you loose off your chain to issue a claim because it will be full of bollocks.

Jog on Tom & Sue we're bored with you now.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I also note that they are reduced to filming in a car, wonder where they got that idea from?

It all seems rather pathetic, considering that Tom was evicted over a year ago, has exhausted the courts, been declared vexatious (which the courts are not quick to do) and still thinks he can carry on and get his house back. It's over Tom, you lost, you followed advice that was wrong, you listened to and paid for false promises and hope.

We told you what would happen, we suggested an alternative course, we could have pulled you back from the brink. You berated us and verbally attacked one of us in the street. We didn't create this, you did.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

AndyPandy wrote:They're truly a pathetic pair, they blame every man and his dog for their troubles instead of where the blame really lies - with themselves.

As usual, full of Empty rhetoric, "Tom's got a Court case coming up soon" no Tom you haven't, you're a vexatious litigant and no High Court Judge is going to let you loose off your chain to issue a claim because it will be full of bollocks.

Jog on Tom & Sue we're bored with you now.
An excellent summary of the situation they are in. Even Amanda and Craig have backed off, maybe they have smelt the coffee at long last. As you say another video full of lies, rhetoric and empty threats. Any sympathy for Tom has long gone.

Like Jimmy he deserves all he gets, like Jimmy though he will keep leading people down the same rabbit hole he is in and that is what makes them so thoroughly nasty and vile. I use the term leading loosely, i doubt their is more than an handful now prepared to listen to his bullshit.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

It's as if Tommy is running a bad support group for the evicted and the soon to be evicted. They get together and condemn anybody having anything to do with the loss of their homes and compare notes on their "court cases".

They tell each other they are the victims of the heartless bankers and their complicit dupes in the courts and the police stations.

The unspoken objective is to absolve themselves of all responsibility for screwing up their mortgages.

One suspects that months or years ago many members of the group got sound advice about managing their finances and simply rejected it.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Same old same old, just like a broken record there's nothing new, no way to move forward, no new piece of evidence that warrants a return to court and now they are forming a pity party.

Regarding their stuff being skipped, have they any claim to it or like the house itself are the contents also forfeit?
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

When a property is auctioned the auction normally includes everything that was left in the property at the time of the sale. While the attempts to auction the bungalow were frustrated it was sold by auctioneers and I doubt they would have changed these terms. I would suspect that when Tom was evicted ALL of the items he had that could be moved, was removed on the back of the big truck. It is unlikely that anything was left, but if it was Tom and Sue had both the time and the means to raise concerns with the banks representatives to have it returned to them.

I would suggest that what they call their 'property' in this video is most likely to be fixtures and fittings. Like old Kitchen Cabinets, Doors, Bathroom fixtures. Tom and Sue would view anything that goes into the skip as having been 'their' property. It is not. It was part of the building that was repossessed and the ownership was transferred to the new owner after the sale.

Clearly the new owner does not view the missing property as being anything of value since it is being discarded into a skip.
Warning may contain traces of nut