Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:I get the feeling they are humouring him and he is about to walk into the mother of all slap downs in the hope it will finally shut him up, time will tell.
I don't think they are "humouring" him. He is perfectly entitled to appeal his conviction. However, the chances of anything changing on the basis of this appeal are remarkably small.
Exactamundo and then what.............?? :beatinghorse:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Bungle wrote:Tom's take on today's hearing:

‎Tom Crawford‎ to Eviction the fraud of the bank
2 hrs
Hi all,

This is a quick update on what has just occurred in court today regarding our case.

We attended court at 10:30 AM but had to wait until 2:30 PM to be called, which I was not very pleased about.

Never mind on with the update, well you could have knocked me down with a feather who was presiding over the case was our old nemesis judge Godsmark, and now I know why we were kept so long.
Funny how it surprised him that Godsmark was presiding over the case when it was already listed the day before on the court website and also mentioned on here.

Still ..... his barmy supporters will believe any old nonsense he tells them
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Ceylon: What's in the briefcase tom

Tom: It's my new defence solicitor

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

If the above picture, of Colon and his puppet, not the puppet alone (who is likely a more rational actor than Crawford) was taken in a court then it's a bit of bad form. But again Tom is not going to get anywhere with this, well...he might get a contempt charge and a state funded roof to live under (although he might welcome being evicted from that sort of property).

Tom should be allowed to appeal his conviction, although I would think this would be a hearing to see if any actual grounds exist for an appeal. Without seeing his arguments we can't really say he has no chance of success after all Of course whichever way the appeal goes Tom's world is now such that any verdict will simply prolong his belief to have been unfairly treated and will I believe encourage him to further action.
Warning may contain traces of nut
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

PeanutGallery wrote:Of course whichever way the appeal goes Tom's world is now such that any verdict will simply prolong his belief to have been unfairly treated and will I believe encourage him to further action.
He also has to maintain the illusion that he is still fighting to regain ownership of the home, so he can remain an important figure in the FMOTL community.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:If the above picture, of Colon and his puppet, not the puppet alone (who is likely a more rational actor than Crawford) was taken in a court then it's a bit of bad form. But again Tom is not going to get anywhere with this, well...he might get a contempt charge and a state funded roof to live under (although he might welcome being evicted from that sort of property).

Tom should be allowed to appeal his conviction, although I would think this would be a hearing to see if any actual grounds exist for an appeal. Without seeing his arguments we can't really say he has no chance of success after all Of course whichever way the appeal goes Tom's world is now such that any verdict will simply prolong his belief to have been unfairly treated and will I believe encourage him to further action.
Do you have to prove grounds to make an appeal in Britain? In Canada there is an automatic right to appeal a criminal conviction regardless of how flimsy the grounds. If he is appealing his vexatious litigant status that would also be an automatic right here since the status cuts off your open access to the courts.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Burnaby49 wrote:Do you have to prove grounds to make an appeal in Britain?
It appears to be an automatic right if you are convicted in the Magistrates Court after a not-guilty plea. Appeal will be in the Crown Court, but not necessarily with a jury so he may be out of luck there once again.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

aesmith wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Do you have to prove grounds to make an appeal in Britain?
It appears to be an automatic right if you are convicted in the Magistrates Court after a not-guilty plea. Appeal will be in the Crown Court, but not necessarily with a jury so he may be out of luck there once again.
Appeals in Canada are never heard in front of a jury and I assume it is the same in Britain.

Apart from the Supreme Court of Canada, which has nine judges, Canadian appeals are heard by three judges. Appeals are the responsibility of judges because appeals are generally based on claimed mistakes in law made by the trial judge and juries are not qualified to evaluate claimed legal errors. In Canadian jury trials the jury is required, as a matter of law, to evaluate only the facts entered as evidence and leave the interpretation of law to the judge. The other ground for appeal is a mistake in facts, a claim that the trial judge erroneously ignored a material fact or misunderstood it. Again this is more within the expertise of a panel of judges than a jury. The leading case on this issue is the Supreme Court of Canada decision Housen v. Nikolaisen, [2002] 2 S.C.R. 235 (Supreme Court of Canada);

http://canlii.ca/t/51tl
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

But .. but... but... I thought Judge Godsmark was their favoritest judge, didn't he tell Tom that he had won and all that good stuff, oh, wait, that was then, this is now. Have to keep my dates and lies straight, since they can't seem to.

Actually, isn't doign somethign really really dumb a hallmark of Amanda and the Crawfrauds in general?

I'm still trying to figure out what the hearing was about in the first place and what if any outcome there was. This for the moment just sounds like another whack at wasting time, and expecting and honest, straightforward, correct answer to any question is outside of reality when dealing with the Crawfraud crowd.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:But .. but... but... I thought Judge Godsmark was their favoritest judge, didn't he tell Tom that he had won and all that good stuff, oh, wait, that was then, this is now. Have to keep my dates and lies straight, since they can't seem to.

Actually, isn't doign somethign really really dumb a hallmark of Amanda and the Crawfrauds in general?

I'm still trying to figure out what the hearing was about in the first place and what if any outcome there was. This for the moment just sounds like another whack at wasting time, and expecting and honest, straightforward, correct answer to any question is outside of reality when dealing with the Crawfraud crowd.
We are seeing end stage detaxer/freeman/sovcit/GOODFer denial. Whether it's Tommy circling the brain drain, Eldon Warman going nuts, Clifford consumed by rage, Kate of Gaia into new age urine drinking or Menard descending into boozy banality. It's all the same thing. . . a double dose of crazy puked up so as to avoid the reality of having ruined one's life.

-----------
Dope Clock: It has been 88 days since freeman guru Robert Menard promised to bring legal actions to secure precedent setting judgments. So far there is no documentation of a single legal action by Menard.
Bones

Post by Bones »

letissier14 wrote:Image

Which one is Tom and which one is the puppet dummy that has its strings pulled by others ?

On a slightly different note.... Even though Colon brought his jeans in the kiddies section, to show how short the pony tailed one is, check out how much he has to roll each leg up........
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Wasn't it Godsmark J's judgement that he described .. "The judgment was fine. It was excellent"
Bones

Post by Bones »

aesmith wrote:Wasn't it Godsmark J's judgement that he described .. "The judgment was fine. It was excellent"
Yes and in the "victory" video, Tom even says that he thanked Godsmark - Tom has never explained how this victory resulted in his how being repossessed
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Bones wrote: Which one is Tom and which one is the puppet dummy that has its strings pulled by others ?

On a slightly different note.... Even though Colon brought his jeans in the kiddies section, to show how short the pony tailed one is, check out how much he has to roll each leg up........
With all the valid reasons to criticise the guy, why is it only in the UK forum that people seem to belittle people for the way they were born, something one has no control over. Juvenile and pathetic.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Philistine wrote:
Bones wrote: Which one is Tom and which one is the puppet dummy that has its strings pulled by others ?

With all the valid reasons to criticise the guy, why is it only in the UK forum that people seem to belittle people for the way they were born, something one has no control over. Juvenile and pathetic.

Well Phil, it's called the British sense of humour and if you don't like it, don't come onto the UK forum. Are you German or some oppressed minority who likes to go round the internet looking to be offended?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Philistine wrote:

I apologise, I should not belittle people like colon for being a little person :snicker:

I think I should be really give examples of people that Colon can look up too

Philistine

Post by Philistine »

SoLongCeylon wrote:
Philistine wrote:

Well Phil, it's called the British sense of humour and if you don't like it, don't come onto the UK forum. Are you German or some oppressed minority who likes to go round the internet looking to be offended?
I'm well acquainted with the British sense of humour of which this is no example.
I'll leave you to stoop to the level of those you're chastising.
#six

Post by #six »

Philistine wrote:

Actually, colon be little
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

And Philistine be not philistine.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I feel i should stand up for my fellow vertically challenge peers, trouble is i stand just 5'8 so could someone loan me a ladder so people will see me......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.