Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"These trolls, naysayers and quite frankly losers in life are woefully primitive and dull/dim-witted."

This is my favorite line in Amanda's post -- found in the middle of a rant which proves that she is incapable of writing a declarative sentence or a narrative paragraph.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
SoLongCeylon
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SoLongCeylon »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Amanda wrote:
for some reason they belive they have an effect on us
When you examine the content of the post which included the above quote I would say Amanda is definitely being affected.

Time for a video to make a re appearance.................. anyone have a link to the OnsieShow?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AndyPandy wrote:
Amanda at her finest - how may adjectives can you get into one sentence - quite a few if you don't use full stops (or a spell checker) !! use an online insult generator.
Fixed that.

https://github.com/jasonlau/jQuery-jlInsults
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Time for a video to make a re appearance.................. anyone have a link to the OnsieShow?
Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEjPDS8Jp1E
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:"These trolls, naysayers and quite frankly losers in life are woefully primitive and dull/dim-witted."

This is my favorite line in Amanda's post -- found in the middle of a rant which proves that she is incapable of writing a declarative sentence or a narrative paragraph.
Hmmm - "losers in life" has anyone here lost (given it away through sheer stupidity!!) a home ????
longdog

Post by longdog »

Not me... I sold my house 12 years ago at a profit of over 100% (admittedly from a very low start), split the £30,000 cash 50:50 with my ex and moved into a council flat.

I spent £14,000 on booze, drugs and having one hell of a summer. The other £1,000 I just wasted. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AndyPandy wrote:
Hmmm - "losers in life" has anyone here lost (given it away through sheer stupidity!!) a home ????
Not me. I have kept my home. My father has kept his home too. When my father dies I will inherit his home.
Remind me, what are Tom's children going to inherit?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Amanda's youtube page - she likes Halloween

Interobang
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Interobang »

AndyPandy wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:"These trolls, naysayers and quite frankly losers in life are woefully primitive and dull/dim-witted."

Not me! I bought (a) the house!

?!
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

AndyPandy wrote:Hmmm - "losers in life" has anyone here lost (given it away through sheer stupidity!!) a home ????
Not me. Granted I rent my current home, although I have been offered a deposit to buy a place of my own I declined it.
My single parent mother managed to keep up the mortgage payments on her home until she owned it outright. A home which will become 50% mine upon her death.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I could not be bothered to read it - the latest form the homeless wonder
Tom Crawford
1 hr

The Rule of Law Campaign, the principal focus is:

Firstly, recognition of the 1215 Great Charter Magna Carta as comprising the single and sole legal and lawful English (and British) Constitution; the permanent supreme treaty between the people and the successive incumbent heads of state. This measure achieves Restoration of the People’s Courts of the authentic Constitutional Common Law Trial by Jury Justice System as prescribed and defined by the 1215 Great Charter Constitution for all causes, civil, criminal and fiscal; and,

Secondly, Common Law economic measures are a natural corollary to the above item for specifically proscribing the Common Law Crimes of Usury and fraudulent Fractional Reserve Lending and returning to the People (through a national government department; treasury) the duty of issuance of interest-free currency and credit to the economy (as, for example, by Presidents Jefferson, Madison and Jackson, or Lincoln’s ‘greenbacks’, Franklin’s Colonial Scrip, and in 1914, the UK’s £300 million issuance of the ‘Bradbury Pound’).

These twin causes are legislatively formulated as The Restoration Amendment. With its passing by representatives, the Constitutional Rule of Law prevails and legality is returned to the status quo. The Amendment is to be passed on its own or as an attachment to other legislation going through the House.

The Rule of Law explicitly re-establishes that no one in government is ‘above’ legem terræ, the Law of the Land Articles; no one is ‘immune’ to cost-free private prosecution (single or multiple plaintiffs) at Trial by Jury, including for the framing, passing or enforcing of legislation adjudged by jury to be inherently malicious, one- sided, partisan, and deserving Annulment by Jury.

Unpatriotic politicians, all of them, must be identified for what they are. People need to see the advantages and benefits which will accrue to the people and nation by isolating and leaving those parties who do not stand for our cherished heritage of the 1215 Great Charter of English Liberties (applicable presently to all the U.K. nations); of Trial by Jury Courts for all causes (not the ex parte trial-by-judge); of the Common Law Principle of Equal Justice, laws applying equally to all (Articles 24, 39, 40, 61, etc.).

The Restoration Amendment may be personally adopted by all men and women of whatever political persuasion. However, it is predictable that the parties in the current system will be against restoration of the Rule of Law, proving them not only to be unpatriotic and anti-democratic (against We the People) but also essentially felonious. Remember, such traitors are in breach of the Rule of Law, deserving of no respect and are due indictment for the High Crime of Treason. So, at present, we seek politically independent men and women to adopt the Rule of Law Campaign, and those who would be keen to run for parliament at coming elections.

Constitutional Trial by Jury restores interest-free national issuance of credit and currency eliminating income tax (used now for paying interest to bank-owners). This offers Remainers a spectacular reason to become Brexiters—and stop campaigning for a second referendum... Brexit proved what we are capable of, united. We must remain united to succeed. The Rule of Law Campaign offers widespread affluence which no present party-politician can deliver. We must take it upon ourselves to bring our superior culture to prominence once more; for the People to take back their natural sovereignty, common law courts, and resecure unto themselves legal Constitutional control of the Wealth of the Nation; their rightful due inheritance.

What the Rule of Law stands for:

Rule of Law declares, that ALL are equal before the Law without fear or favour and that the achievement of justice and fairness must always be of supreme importance.

Rule of Law will always seek out the provable truth wherever it takes us.

The Rule of Law is established through Legem Terræ, i.e., the Law of the Land Articles of Common Law inscribed into Magna Carta, the 1215 Great Charter Constitution.

The Common Law Constitution regulates the Rule of Law through Juries’ judgements (verdicts and sentences) in Trial by Jury.

The immediate restoration of the debt-free, interest-free Bradbury Pound enables the British people to benefit from debt-free and interest-free money that is created and issued by HM Treasury using a network of local and regional (public) banking facilities.

N.B.The above measure precludes government from needing to levy income taxes to make ‘interest payments’ to pay to the Owners of private banks, nominally for the fraudulently figmental capital ‘lent’ or created by Fractional Reserve Lending.

The nationally-issued money and credit are based on the Kingdom’s wealth and potential, so as to provide the liquidity needed for a happy, secure and prosperous nation.

The Common Law emplaces legal Prohibition of all forms of Usury and Fraud.

The Constitutional Common Law Trial by Jury jurisdiction is supreme for all causes, civil, criminal and fiscal, being the only legal judicature permitted in the Kingdom.

Trial by Jury jurisdiction applies to ALL aspects of the English judicial system.

Judges (convenors of trials) return to instructing jurors of their duty “to do justice”; for jurors to judge and satisfy themselves first and foremost, whether the law being enforced is just; and to annul the prosecution of an unjust law by acquitting the accused as Not Guilty (Annulment by Jury). Juries require to be made aware of their duty, procedure, right and power to use the Annulment by Jury mechanism to annul enforcement of any unjust Statutes, Acts or Regulations passed by Parliament or local government.

Annulment is one of the Two Ways to Equal Justice; the other being the Expunction of a Statute Mandated by the Verdict and Sentence of a Jury in the Trial by Jury following private cost-free prosecution at Trial by Jury of a government protagonist of the legislation in question (ref. textbook for explanation).

Ultimate protection of people from arbitrary government by recognition of the Crime of Tyranny (defined generally and at Common Law as oppressive rule administered with injustice; the cruel and arbitrary use of authority. Tyranny is a judicable crime at common law; cf. Crime against Humanity; the Nuremberg Precedent, etc.).

All due process is by Trial by Jury, replacing Magistrates Courts with Trial by Jury Courts.

An end to Family Courts where justices/judges have taken it upon themselves to act unlawfully as both judge and jury.

Rule of Law therefore demands:

That the Middle Temple, the Law Society and the British legal system as a whole be made more accountable, transparent and completely free from the criminal influences of the City of London and its private banking and financial system.
That properties, monies and other forfeitures carried out by Courts using fraudulent means on behalf of the private banking and financial sector be returned with immediate effect to their rightful owners.

An immediate end to the City of London’s special privileges, including the position of City Remembrancer in the House of Commons.

The Bank of England ends, with immediate effect, its relationship with the Bank for International Settlements and its fraudulent central banking system.

The Bank of England be fully absorbed into HM Treasury and thereby come under full control of our elected Parliament.
That Glass Steagall be implemented with immediate effect – that is, the separation of high street banking from the riskier investment banking.

Immediate facilitation of credit issuance interest-free through national government bank outlets for people’s mortgages, business loans, advances, etc.

An immediate end to Student Fees and Student Debt (free tertiary education) courtesy of the reintroduction of debt-free and interest-free credit and currency such as the “Bradbury Pound.”

That political parties per se be discouraged in favour of having elected independent Members of Parliament. Also an ending to the so-called ‘whipping system’ whereby Members of Parliament are bullied and coerced into voting in a particular way against their better judgement and conscience.

A ban on organised ‘behind the scenes’ political lobbying by large and powerful vested interests.

The immediate shutting down of the leadership training ‘charity’ Common Purpose along with other bogus charities which are unlawfully and treasonously undermining the well-being of the United Kingdom as a whole.

Police Constabularies act at all times in accordance with the 1215 English Constitution; all serving constables are educated and fully conversant with the loyalties and duties expected of them under the 1215 English Constitution and the overriding precedence of the Common Law.

That using the Common Law, an immediate withdrawal from the European Union is achieved by repealing the European Communities Act of 1972 which was signed by the use of provable fraud and deception.
An immediate public and thorough Common Law investigation into Establishment-led and institutional child abuse and paedophile rings.

An immediate end to the criminal process of Globalization by the secretive, unelected and unaccountable international banking and financial elite.

THE RESTORATION AMENDMENT, viz. our world-respected, revered, binding 1215 Great Charter English Constitution and its exemplary RULE OF LAW are for dutiful upholding by all conscientious, just-minded men and women of whatever party or political persuasion.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Whilst Tom has claimed that everyone said that the conference was the best they had ever been too, this was just another lie
Re: THE RULE OF LAW DECLARATION

Postby Tiggercat » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:06 pm
The conference was ok, but I felt it rather, er, boring at times. That aside, I'm sorry to say this, but just what the hell are the BCG doing to follow this up? Over two weeks and not a word. I have been to numerous of their conferences over the years, and indeed that is what they are good at - arranging conferences. Indeed, they are lining up another one for next year! What they appear to be lacking in is the ability to follow them up with practical action.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 90#p493784
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Tom simply copy-pasted a BCG page.

The conference facilities certainly looked good. A charming room, decent acoustics and PA, and so on. Winchester City Council should be thanked for those.

But the speeches seemed to be the same old dross. I've skimmed through most of them, and heard nothing I haven't heard many times before.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:Tom simply copy-pasted a BCG page.
Yes, word for word. And if he thinks this text makes any sense at all, then he's a bigger idiot than I imagined possible.

"Firstly, recognition of the 1215 Great Charter Magna Carta as comprising the single and sole legal and lawful English (and British) Constitution; the permanent supreme treaty between the people and the successive incumbent heads of state."

The 1215 Magna Carta is now virtually entirely repealed (by the wish of our elected Parliament and by the Assent of the Monarch). It has little legal significance, and that's a very good thing for the ordinary people. Magna Carta was a rebalancing of power between the Monarch and the Lords (the wealthy, powerful land-owners). The ordinary people barely got a mention, because to the interested parties we were serfs and vassals - worth little more consideration than livestock. If Tom Crawfaud wants to go back to a time when the rich and powerful controlled everything, he can fuck off to Somalia and be happy for the rest of his life.

"...it is predictable that the parties in the current system will be against restoration of the Rule of Law, proving them not only to be unpatriotic and anti-democratic (against We the People)..."

So, the Parliamentary representatives we elect by secret ballot are "unpatriotic and anti-democratic" because some fringe nutter group asserts itself to speak for all of us? That is spectacular nonsense.

"Constitutional Trial by Jury restores interest-free national issuance of credit and currency eliminating income tax (used now for paying interest to bank-owners)."

Erm... What? How exactly does the restoration of universal jury trial (which I am not against, but it seems costly and impracticable) lead to interest-free credit for anyone who wants it? Utter 5 star bilge.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

"Firstly, recognition of the 1215 Great Charter Magna Carta as comprising the single and sole legal and lawful English (and British) Constitution; the permanent supreme treaty between the people and the successive incumbent heads of state."
I wouldn't want to be in Tom's shoes when he tells Neelu that Clause 54 is still in force. :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Has it ever occurred to these people that a system that features interest free debt is in practicality a system in which debt will cease to exist for all but the wealthy, because what sane institution would lend money for no profit to people who are often inclined to not pay it back. People with a big bank account and ample property will still be able to get a loan, which will often be just a feature of another transaction on which someone is making a few quid, but dirt poor dumb as a brick deadbeats like the ones who go on about it will be immediately and forever reduced to only being able to purchase what they have cash pound sterling to acquire when they want it. They'll also be shut out of most ways to earn or save said money because banks and investments will revert to fee based services and they don't seem to me like the ones who are going to pay someone for the use of their own money.

Often these days I think that the ultimate way to shut these asshats up is to give them exactly what they ask for and then make them live with it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Franklin's colonial currency, generally known as the "continental currency" was not inflation proof. In fact, for a while "not worth a continental" replaced "not worth a damn". That's mainly because it was used as scrip during the revolution.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

grixit wrote:Franklin's colonial currency, generally known as the "continental currency" was not inflation proof. In fact, for a while "not worth a continental" replaced "not worth a damn". That's mainly because it was used as scrip during the revolution.
Since Magna Carta doesn't really say what the Crawfraud thinks/believes it does, that whole long intensely boring screed is just so much blather. The Charter was issued three times and fairly seriously amended each time, and the 1215 version revoked altogether. It also most certainly DIDN'T apply to the Crawfraud and ilk in anything but the barest of fashions, and even then I'm not sure it would have applied to him. He might have qualified as a tradesman, but that wouldn't have given him much status as far as MC was concerned. Tom is an ignorant idiot on a good day, and he hasn't had one of those in ever so long.

Part of that might have had to do with the fact that the "Continental" didn't really have any value to start with, the Continental Congress was perpetually broke and only survived by borrowing funds, largely from the French Crown, and they weren't exactly solvent to begin with, XIV had pretty well spent the country in to penury, and XV and XVI weren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer, so things didn't improve much, and bankrolling the American Revolution, while considerably cheaper than actually fighting a war with England was still fatal to the French treasury. In those days you have to had to have something of an economy and real, hard, money(gold/silver) in your treasury to survive, and it was in short supply in early days.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The thread Bones linked to above has the usual Goodf heavyweights bigging one another up: I can almost hear the air being punched. But Tiggercat nails things with the simple observation that it was all "good conference - see you all next year - cheerio!"

He/she bemoans the admitted fact that it's all talk.

Tom is now a travelling oddity. He has some cachet amongst the circle of fellow believers but time is passing, the bungalow has new owners, folk are getting on with their lives.

Tom has his crown court appeal this week which is doomed to fail. Even if the court were to allow it (they bend over backwards to assist litigants in person and Tom, representing himself here is analogous to one) nothing will have been achieved, no precedent set just a reset of where he was just prior to clambering onto his former roof.

He's had kicking after kicking before the courts and has only achieved Vex Lit status.

What then? What's left in the "things I could do" arsenal because from my perspective he's running on empty.

He alludes to having "two others (court) cases coming up in the new year but doesn't elaborate. Typical that there is always "something massive" just around the corner but as the impotence of the BCG demonstrates, for all the posturing on Faceache and reliance on arcane North American legislation, it is drifting to a conclusion, not with a bang but a whimper.

I wonder whether Tom, now entering his late 60's will still be gnawing away at the "system" 12 months from now.

The Tom Crawford show has gone on long enough.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Indeed. But he is master of his own destiny. He can choose to end it and walk away at any time, accept that he is stuck living...wherever he currently resides, and that he has lost the family home forever.
The fact that he and his immediate family have fallen hook, line and sinker for the woo, aided and abetted by the same motley crew of ne'er-do-wells and scofflaws to perpetuate the lie that the system is corrupt and his family a victim of that corruption, despite the evidence showing it was likely Sue's error which started the whole mess off, means the show will likely go on until Tom (or anyone else related to him) is literally unable to continue it.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.