Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by NYGman »

Guy was there, so perhaps they're off to the pub to celebrate victory before returning home to castle Crawford
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearin ... -Court.php

It finished a while ago...

Over 3 hours ago and not a hint of a claim of victory
Bones

Post by Bones »

from EFOTB

Sound be a fun read
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Looks like the freeman hairdresser was there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA2rEWGcDlc
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

exiledscouser wrote:Well it's 6pm UK time and not a sausage from the Crawfords or their sycophants.

I'm calling this as an appeal lost.

If it had been otherwise they'd have been crowing from - irony intended - the rooftops.
Agreed, if it had gone their way, or even a way they could spin it, they have been shouting it from the rooftops, literally. Now, I really wonder what happened.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Bones wrote:from EFOTB

Sound be a fun read
Anyone care to take a stab at their own writeup of Toms big victory? Either way it will be a Work of fiction. I am sure we could do just as good of a job than he.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Hopefully it will be covered by the Nottingham Post or some other 3rd party source
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

NYGman wrote:Anyone care to take a stab at their own writeup of Toms big victory? Either way it will be a Work of fiction. I am sure we could do just as good of a job than he.
Mark P Conway's Facebook post "The judge prevented Tom from presenting his great evidence so it would not be on record" will be how they spin it. It gives them an excuse for the failure, lets them call the judge corrupt, and it fits what really happened: whatever Tom wanted to present was disallowed for being irrelevant to the case at hand.

No one will ask how Tom's argument today was different from any previous ones. Nor will they ask why Tom's argument being on record would be of any benefit, when all his prior arguments are on record numerous times.
Bones

Post by Bones »

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

If that's the first thing Craig has to say on Facebook, the day can't have been much of a win for the Crawford family.
Bones

Post by Bones »

TheNewSaint wrote:If that's the first thing Craig has to say on Facebook, the day can't have been much of a win for the Crawford family.
I think the Penny dropped a long time ago for Craig that his Dad was wrong about the mortgage - he has been very quiet on the subject and not just acts in support of this Dad
Pox

Post by Pox »

Who is this so called stalker? It's never been established as far as I know.
There was someone who used to post here (name forgotten) and a photo if I recall but as to who he is? Who knows?
If he has been 'taken away' we may finally learn who it is.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Little Craiggie isn't full of love and light tonight.. Guess Daddy didn't win

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Tom Crawford supporters want us to help homeless people? That seems a little self-serving. :snicker:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TheNewSaint wrote:Tom Crawford supporters want us to help homeless people? That seems a little self-serving. :snicker:
Well, you know what they say: "Charity begins at home".
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

It obviously takes time to try to spin an abject failure into something resembling 'a win'.

I'm betting the post (when it finally comes!) will make use of the words fraud or fraudulent at least 10 times, will be most disappointed if it doesn't ! :whistle:
Bones

Post by Bones »

AndyPandy wrote:It obviously takes time to try to spin an abject failure into something resembling 'a win'.

I'm betting the post (when it finally comes!) will make use of the words fraud or fraudulent at least 10 times, will be most disappointed if it doesn't ! :whistle:

Guy was there, so added to the mix of 'fraudulent instruments' will be a healthy drop of 'no case to answer'

I wonder if they are going to hit the clubs when the pubs shut :shrug:

The good thing is that the outcome of today will knock that declaration Tom and the other freetards made straight on the head and that request to raise £1,000,000 by that group

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 90#p493808

Re: THE RULE OF LAW DECLARATION

Postby Tiggercat » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:10 pm
Tom, I for one have promised nothing. The BCG have, so maybe questions about what is going to be done should be addresed to them? As far as I am aware the BCG is basically Justin Walker with a little help from one or two others. Don't know where Roger Hayes is, but it hardly matters. He was another who promised the earth at several conferences in Stoke years ago. The atmosphere was euphoric almost back then, and then suddenly the Lawful Bank went silent with no explanation then or ever since. So this isn't new.

So where's the documents the BCG promised to send out? I believe their plans include raising a million quid for this 'movement', plus working to get independent candidates to stand in every area of the country. It's a joke, considering they can't get a single email out!

I'm ready to stand besides others, like myself, who are pissed off with how things are, and to try whatever's necessary to regain what has been stolen from us. There were 500 others in Winchester on the 19th Nov. who presumably feel much the same, and whilst I appreciate some hate the idea of 'leaders', I can't help feeling that with no-one to coordinate such a rebellion any such 'movement' will forever remain a shambolic, hopeless pipe dream.
Re: THE RULE OF LAW DECLARATION

Postby tommc » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:40 pm
Hi Tiggercat,

That's very good news that you prepared to stand with like-minded men and women.

I been on the front line for a considerable time now I have one court case on the 16th of this month, and another 2 which have not been publicised, but I'm under no illusion to the decree of manipulation and corruption I am up against.

I believe everyone has a duty to battle these people by whatever means they can, because as I stated at the conference the only thing these people fear is us uniting together and if I can be a part of that in any small way then I'm always available (within reason Lol) and to be perfectly honest with you I would rather be enjoying life without all these battles as I am now passed my mid-60s, but they did attack my family and they have woken me up and I will do everything in my power to defeat these people for my family's sake and everyone else's in this country.

As far as £1 million is concerned, this may be very good for assisting in the organisation of things, but the real value is in the people themselves, If that just means donate paper or anything that could be useful, but the most precious thing of all that anyone can supply is their a time as this is a gift from that person that can never be paid back to them as it is beyond price.

So we will see what 2017 brings, but I am very optimistic that the true information is now getting to the people.

Cheers Tom
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Pox wrote:Who is this so called stalker? It's never been established as far as I know.
there isn't one hence my joke about it having to be c-fraud as he's been trolling the court system. lying liars lie and all that.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Bones wrote:Little Craiggie isn't full of love and light tonight.. Guess Daddy didn't win

"Their dying to know what's going down"- translation another abject failure deflection tactic.

Craig, I have a suggestion for Christmas also, perhaps you should stop encouraging your father?

As for me I'll be spending it in my own home.

Peace.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Time for another transcript whip round?