Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by Bungle »

doublelong wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13BpswFRKs
I know people on here have already said this but I was just under the inpresion he was just a liar a cheat and a nasty old man. But I know agree with most on here he is now bat shit crazy! :haha:
Note to self. Don't have a glass of the red stuff in your hand when reading something bloody funny about the Crawfrauds.

Searching for the screen cleaner.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Presumably the silly old fool has started a Private Prosecution naming all 'the criminals' him and Sue talked about, all the defendants will do is ask the CPS to take it over who'll stop it.
Not sure about that - it seems as likely that TC is the defendant, finally charged after his pathetic rooftop vigil, and he fantasises that he can turn the trial into a grand confrontation of the banks and courts. If so he will be equally disappointed. Such a silly little man, he's turning into a caricature of his own posturing ineptitude.
I tend to agree with you. He hinted as much when he said that the hearing is for a 'Directions Hearing'. Looks as if the fools at the CPS fell for his plot to get prosecuted. They should have just let him off with a caution.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Tom seems to really really want a criminal arrest, looks at this point like almost any criminal arrest, so that he can retry his penultimate failure, the only problem is that all they will do is deal with the currentest of criminal behavior, and maybe with any luck lock him up for a while, but that is probably just wishful thinking. I keep thinking a stretch in the county slammer would do him some good.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Tom Crawford lives in an alternate universe in which the little bit of reinforcement he gets for his bad decisions, poor thought processes and incessant victimhood is enough to keep him going.

He gives speeches to little groups of malcontents and runs to the aid of those about to be evicted. It's his reason to live. It's his oxygen.

One might think that what Crawford is doing is a form of insanity, but for him to do otherwise is to come to grips with the mind shattering reality that he has laid ruin to his life and cheated his wife out of what could have been a happy and fruitful retirement.

Tom can't get close to that gut check moment. Years ago he had the option of manning up and getting his mortgage straight. . .and he chickened out. Instead of doing what needed to be done he went shopping for a group that would validate his stupidity and cowardice. The get out to debt free crowd was happy to accommodate him.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

This must be Tom's retirement hobby, pretty much all he has left other than drinking and bullying the wife and kids. Sad, pathetic and sad.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:This must be Tom's retirement hobby, pretty much all he has left other than drinking and bullying the wife and kids. Sad, pathetic and sad.
I had a friend years ago who had just suffered through divorce and had a job that didn't give her near the money she needed to raise her two sons. The ex was being sh*tty about child support. The wolf was not the door, but he was in the front yard.

She was one brave lady. She cut waaaay back on expenses and she and the boys lived on next to nothing for a few months while she looked for a new job. She never lost her cool and the new job eventually came through with a big raise and the security she needed.

She and the boys still talk about the time they ate beans and canceled the cable.

Tom should have had about a tenth of this lady's chutzpah.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

It wouldn't be so bad if Sue, Amanda et al hadn't also fallen for the woo, since they could've reined him in, maybe even prevented the eviction.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

He knew for a long time there was a balance of the £43k capital on his mortgage, remember he admitted as such on his first ever post on GOOFY, he'd tried Simon the Spaniels method to 'pay' it.

What's telling is that since his eviction he deleted that post... that speaks volumes. He then stopped paying the mortgage and played the cancer card, after all they won't evict a cancer sufferer will they!

Gambled and lost, problem is he's a bad loser!
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

AndyPandy wrote: problem is he's a bad loser!
The problem is he is just a nasty piece of work and a compulsive liar
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Firthy2002 wrote:It wouldn't be so bad if Sue, Amanda et al hadn't also fallen for the woo, since they could've reined him in, maybe even prevented the eviction.
The family dynamics on in these situations are often interesting. It is not usual for the spouse to reject the woo and eventually split up with the freeman/freewoman. The family relationships are put under stress as the freeman ruins the family finances. If children are involved the wife/girl friend often gets upset at seeing her children doing without and being without daddy during his stints in jail.

I am reminded of the woman who joined Menard's ACCP Facebook group and while there asked the members to be sure to use a certain email address when contacting so that her husband, who strongly disapproved of freemanism, won't know what was going on. I wonder how she planned to explain away the hundreds of dollars found missing after a month or so of ACCP membership.

In this case Sue went along with the woo which only encouraged Tom. One has to figure there's somebody in the extended family who is wondering what is wrong with Tom and Sue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

arayder wrote:In this case Sue went along with the woo which only encouraged Tom. One has to figure there's somebody in the extended family who is wondering what is wrong with Tom and Sue.
I think the answer to that is that Sue was the one who cancelled the original endowment policy, for what reason.... I doubt we'll ever know, my guess is money was tight, she thought it was some type of insurance that wasn't important and cancelled the standing order.

If she doesn't support Tom in his 'the banks stole our home' she'd have to admit it was the blundering mistake she made that eventually lost them their home !

Neither one of them are strong enough personalities to admit their past mistakes and thereby, move on with their lives.
Interobang
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Interobang »

notorial dissent wrote:Since we know better, by long experience if nothing else, NOT to take Tom's word for ANYTHING, I would like to know what the upcoming hearing is about.
Sorry I've had a bit of bother logging on the last couple of days... Incorrect password etc...

Criminal Damage, is the charge.

?!
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

AndyPandy wrote:
arayder wrote:In this case Sue went along with the woo which only encouraged Tom. One has to figure there's somebody in the extended family who is wondering what is wrong with Tom and Sue.
I think the answer to that is that Sue was the one who cancelled the original endowment policy, for what reason.... I doubt we'll ever know, my guess is money was tight, she thought it was some type of insurance that wasn't important and cancelled the standing order.

If she doesn't support Tom in his 'the banks stole our home' she'd have to admit it was the blundering mistake she made that eventually lost them their home !

Neither one of them are strong enough personalities to admit their past mistakes and thereby, move on with their lives.
That's a good point. I had forgotten that she was in on the original mistake.

Sometimes couples are stronger together than they are as individuals. Sometimes it takes a supportive spouse to help one of the partners admit a mistake, like screwing up the mortgage payments.

It may be difficult in the dark 3 am of the soul to admit that you have put your family at risk of homelessness. But we see what kidding yourself can get you. . . a lost home and all the insanity that goes with the getoutofdebt lifestyle.

Tommy should have been a man and worked a few extra hours, or a few more years. With the kids gone he could have sold the equity in the house and moved to an apartment. He could have done without vacations, maybe driven to Cornwall for long weekends.

If Tommy had been a real man he'd be in a better place right now.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I don't normally go in for gossip, but (Mod - please delete if you think inappropriate).....

It came from someone I know who's a reformed Crawford supported. It las suggested that TC is actually a control freak. His family aren't into the woo, he's just dragging them along on his crazy adventure. Dissent isn't tolerated on the mortgage topic.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

SteveUK wrote:I don't normally go in for gossip, but (Mod - please delete if you think inappropriate).....

It came from someone I know who's a reformed Crawford supported. It las suggested that TC is actually a control freak. His family aren't into the woo, he's just dragging them along on his crazy adventure. Dissent isn't tolerated on the mortgage topic.
Don't know about the appropriateness of the gossip but I don't believe it. I'm prepared too believe that Tom is controlling and with a nasty temper but Amanda in particular is far to enthusiastic to have been simply coerced into supporting Tom.

I see on EFOTB FB page that Tom is now declaring that since the existence of Chemtrails has now been admitted by the Director of the CIA, that this must also mean he is right about about the Banks.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5311314 ... 6/?fref=ts
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Normal Wisdom wrote: I see on EFOTB FB page. . . .
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5311314 ... 6/?fref=ts
It seems Tom has pretty well crossed over into the guru/activist role which means he's not just drinking the purple kool-aid, but making up patches of it in his bath tub.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

I think he has been mixing it up in his hat. Always looks a bit soggy to me
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I thought 'his bath' was currently residing in a skip behind 3 Fearne Chase.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

TC's case is on Thursday at 9:45am. He claims Channel 4 will be there to film a documentary.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Interobang
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Interobang »

Firthy2002 wrote:TC's case is on Thursday at 9:45am. He claims Channel 4 will be there to film a documentary.
Where did you get the documentary thing from?

?!