Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by doublelong »

To be honest old Tom is now finished he has reached the end of the line. From now on he will just show up from time to time much like Taylor, I believe there is a rule of law talk in Nots coming up where he will make some grandiose statement on facebook to the 10 members left posting on there (2 of which are family). And he may even post a video but it is all over for him now.
On the flip side though he should not be able to do the same to others, leading them down the FMOTL lose it all path as the work people have done on here and elsewhere, he has been well and truly outed as the liar he is. Even some of the hard core element doesn’t want anything to do with Tom now. But there is always one who like Tom will hit themselves repeatedly and publicly with the stupid stick for the entertainment of others. :lol:
He is now a bitter and twisted (skint) old man and probably not much fun at parties. :violin:
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Tom is out of options, even contrived ones, to push his nonsense any further in court. When that happens, the FMOTL world tends to lose interest, and start looking for their next cause celebre. I'm surprised they haven't latched onto Rekha Patel yet, since she's had some success at postponing the inevitable.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

littleFred wrote:It seems to me that heyday of UK SovCit/FMOTL/nuttery is over. The major figures of Roger Hayes, Guy Taylor, Ceylon, Tom, Peter Smith, Mr Ebert and so on have departed from the stage, aside from minor whimpers from the wings.

We Brits don't have the staying power of Americans and Canadians.
I wouldn't be so quick to claim that this movement is over in the UK - it can better described as a tidal movement not unlike how the ocean works. Even here in the US, we have seen the various tax defier/sovrun/FOTL movements take hold, ramp up, get blasted apart in the courts and recede. Then some new nut comes along a few years later with a variation on the same old type of arguments and gets a new sector of the population aroused and eating it up. Wash, rinse and repeat the cycle. All it takes is some egotistical maniac who believes the whatever law he has ran up against that is cramping his style somehow doesn't apply to him and he will be off and running in no time.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

To be honest im surprised that Tom lasted as long as he did, but then again the staying power of stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
The whole UK Sovcit/FMOTL scene seems to have come to a rather abrupt end and it coincides with the downfall of GOODF..... or is that just the conspiracy side of me showing through....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I have full confidence that another Peter of England or Ceylon will arise from the ashes. It's just too enticing a market. The supply of suckers for them is endless.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Am I misremembering??? I thought Tom had one more round in court over his latest efforts at self incarceration that hadn't been resolved yet. Not that it will go anywhere but the obvious, but I really did think he had one more round pending.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

notorial dissent wrote:Am I misremembering??? I thought Tom had one more round in court over his latest efforts at self incarceration that hadn't been resolved yet. Not that it will go anywhere but the obvious, but I really did think he had one more round pending.
That's what I thought - And had Feb 16 in mind for some reason. But not a single peep anywhere in the sovrunosphere ....
Last edited by notorial dissent on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edited to correct formatting - ND
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Tom said he plans to press on, but nothing specific yet:
I'm considering what my options will be, but one of them that will definitely be taken is moving up to the Supreme Court and I have to say their track record is 50-50, but we have other options to consider.
From page 77 of this thread.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

TC promised to take his poxy ten quid criminal damage "all the way to Europe".

That's not happening.

The Faceache site dedicated to getting him back into Fearne Chase (etfotb) seems populated by conspiracy theorists and disgruntled Irish citizens.

It has lost its raison d'etre - with TC seemingly forgotten; TC himself is in my assessment reduced to a BCG stooge with a walk-on part at their occasional meets.

All is quiet at the moment but as alluded to by The Observer it only takes one firebrand convert with a bit of charisma - a PoE or a Guy (well perhaps not Guy but you get my drift) and we're all "travelling" not driving once more, championing and misinterpreting obscure Denning case law and ending up evicted & homeless again.

Much as I enjoy the lunacy and scrapes some of the more unattractive idiots provide it is a testament to the sensible nature of folks generally that their footless ideas never really gain traction. But they are still out there, biding their time, gnawing away at their old prejudices, perfecting their peculiar world views and like Fu Manchu, they'll be back.

We're currently at a low point in the cycle. The pointless and no doubt horrendously expensive bill board "legal name" fuckwittery seems to have fizzled out, PoE has collapsed his tent and fucked off to Germany, Sellon is a forgotten voice in the wilderness; heck, even Goofy has gone semi-legit! Who'd have predicted all that 12 months ago?

May we live in interesting times - I do await with interest the next sinusoidal round of Fotl reinvention perhaps in the summer. In the meantime The Baron and Ms. Patel will helpfully fill that void.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I do believe that this website along with the Facebook page "FREE MAN ON THE LAND - FAILS" has severely put a major dent into the freeman movement by providing factual information which proves them wrong time after time after time.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

letissier14 wrote:I do believe that this website along with the Facebook page "FREE MAN ON THE LAND - FAILS" has severely put a major dent into the freeman movement by providing factual information which proves them wrong time after time after time.
I visit that Facebook page regularly, it's quiet shocking to see how some people think!

Just saw the petrol theft idea. Good lord! Doesn't it actually say on the pumps "please check you have a means to pay before filling"?

I'm pretty sure if you leave some form of collateral at the station they would be happy to wait for you to go get your wallet and return?

Anyway...

I'm sure these freemen have just gone back to the drawing board and are concocting more BS to throw the "enlightened ones".
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JimUk1 wrote:I'm pretty sure if you leave some form of collateral at the station they would be happy to wait for you to go get your wallet and return?
These days I think people are told get someone else to come down here and pay for you. Legally, I suspect leaving the premises without having paid constitutes theft. Plus all these places are full of CCTV.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:I'm pretty sure if you leave some form of collateral at the station they would be happy to wait for you to go get your wallet and return?
These days I think people are told get someone else to come down here and pay for you. Legally, I suspect leaving the premises without having paid constitutes theft. Plus all these places are full of CCTV.
I left my card in another jacket the other week, didn't realise until I filled up, I apologised and they had me fill in a form where I promised to pay within 7 days or I'd face prosecution, no problem I went back that afternoon and paid.

They also said garages now have a vehicle recognition system and if I didn't pay / was a regular 'offender' all garages with the system would lock any pump I tried to use and would never serve me.
Bones

Post by Bones »

The freetard movement is very boring at the moment, as we await a new guru to step into the void.

It is funny that Tom has caused more damage to the movement than any of us ever could.

The days of people travelling all over the on mass to stop evictions is well and truely over.

EFOTB is now just for nut jobs, like Nita to post completely random posts, which are mostly ignored.

I can't even remember the last time that there was a call to action, there about someone actually being evicted (not including Rekha). Tom himself doesn't even bother going to any, anymore.. he prefers nice warm and cozy halls...

What has happened to rent a mouth Leigh Ravenscroft... not heard a peep out of him...

Colon is busy curing cancer and spending the money he received from the sale of GOODF.. Rumour has it, he may even have had the pony tail cut off...

Could Guy Taylor now be on the wagon and lost his dutch courage ?

The great british mortgage swindle day (18 Feb) was a complete failure. Even O'Bernicia has broken a record by not claiming a win recently.

I wish the freetard movement had a head office that I could write and complain to about their complete lack of effort in 2017.

Come on freetards, up your game.. it is not good enough
Last edited by Bones on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:
I wish the freetard movement had a head office that I could write and complain to about their complete lack of effort in 2017.
Behind The Hot Water Pipes,
Third Washroom Along,
Victoria Station.
:whistle:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Has the Eviction the fraud of the bank group disappeared of have I just been blocked? :shrug:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Still there

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

That picture is actually a perfect metaphor for what happened to the Crawfords. A snake with a toy unicorn head attached is no less venomous or aggressive. Amanda and Tom declared the warrant "a unicorn", "useless as bog roll", a "facsimile that looks like a warrant", etc., and still got bit by it.

Amanda inadvertently speaks the truth when she says "only idiots and criminals will see the tied on section at top." And the Crawford family are those idiots. They're the only ones who assigned any value to the declaration that the warrant was harmless. Everyone else saw only the snake.

(As an aside, I've always found "useless as bog roll" to be a stupid analogy. Bog roll is highly useful for its intended purpose. Amanda, you're not very good at analogies.)
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Apparently TC is back in court tomorrow
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Bones

Post by Bones »