Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Interobang
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by Interobang »

Firthy2002 wrote:Looks like the sort of thing you'd expect to see from a house renovation, unless the priceless heirlooms comprise the lower layers.
I'm sure there have been some things you wouldn't expect to see that have been going in those skips!

?!
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by PeanutGallery »

I did see some flooring in their, which given Tom's former career he probably laid himself and I don't doubt that seeing it would bring back fond memories of the time when he used to own a house. Of course like a bad breakup sometimes you need to move on by getting rid of things that remind you of the ex.

Which is basically what the bungalow is doing...Tom on the other hand...
Warning may contain traces of nut
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:I did see some flooring in their, which given Tom's former career he probably laid himself and I don't doubt that seeing it would bring back fond memories of the time when he used to own a house.
It's a shame Burnaby didn't hoist a panel of flooring. We could've sawn it into pieces and sold them on GOOFy as Holy Relics.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

That may be the next big scam. POE and TC will be selling pieces of the bungalow to the great unwashed as relics of the great victory. Wonder if they will be able to pay for the bits using WeRe cheques?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeanutGallery wrote:I did see some flooring in their, which given Tom's former career he probably laid himself and I don't doubt that seeing it would bring back fond memories of the time when he used to own a house. Of course like a bad breakup sometimes you need to move on by getting rid of things that remind you of the ex.

Which is basically what the bungalow is doing...Tom on the other hand...
I noticed the flooring to. All very sad as you say until you remember his very first post on GOODF when he posted quite clearly he knew he was behind on his mortgage, had tried other methods to avoid paying what he owed and was seeking any advice to avoid paying what he still owed. The rest is history, more lies, more deciept, and a thouroughly nasty person who is left to crave a little limelight to keep himself going.

Tom will never ever admit again he knew he had not paid his mortgage. Sadly the proof is their he has already done so, when you listen to cretins such as Guy Taylor, Ceylon etc you reap what you sow.

Zero sympathy for him because of the bad and dangerous advice he knowingly still gives.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Normal nonsense being spewed out by Tom Who

tom in court today what happened

Hi all,

Just got back from court and relaxing a bit now, But here is a brief outline what took place today but first I would like to thank all those that sent the good will wishes whether it’s on the Internet or by phone it always is really appreciated.
In court it was a very interesting time these hearings generally take between 15 to 20 minutes, but this one went on for an hour and 10 minutes, I made it extremely difficult in there for the magistrates and the legal adviser, so much so that the magistrates were shuffling in their seats and were a bit in discomfort, the legal adviser bless her was a slightly redder colour when I left them when I arrived, so all in all it went pretty much as I expected, with the exception of them breaking my human rights for they told me that I was not allowed to cross examine the CPS witnesses and that I needed to do it through a solicitor, I was a bit peeved at this and I made my feelings known that I did not need a ventriloquist doll to transmit my words for the witnesses to answer, and I told them it was an absolute absurdity.

They breach my human rights on several occasions, they try to bully me and coarsely into making statements but unfortunately for them I stood my ground with no case to answer.

I asked the magistrate who is known in the court as the chair! Lol to tell me her name. With a bit of shock and horror she said I have never been as this before and I am not obliged to tell you! To the contrary I replied you are obliged to tell me and I informed them of his Lordship Lord Dyson directive that he passed requiring that every judge, magistrate, and court officer must identify themselves when a member of the public request that, there are also other court directives to this effect.
There was more to-ing and fro-ing but about 10 minutes later the magistrate apologised and said yes Mr Crawford you are correct and told me her name, I said thank you very much Carol and the hearing continued.

Sorry can go into every little detail but basically we are where we are, dealing with criminals and word manipulators.
So thank you very much once again for your support and also for all those that came along to the court you’re all great, I believe that I am still in the driving seat and they still are in the dark in regards to what I’m up to :)
I will keep you up to date when I can.

Cheers Tom.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Another resounding victory then. Not.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

exiledscouser wrote:Another resounding victory then. Not.
Of course it was a win

win #1 The magistrates were uncomfortable with the questions asked
win #2 The legal advisor was redder in the face at the end, then when they started
win #3 They breached his human rights
win #4 The magistrate apologised to Tom
win #5 He proved they are all criminals
win #6 He has the upper hand

so all in all, it was a big win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

they told me that I was not allowed to cross examine the CPS witnesses and that I needed to do it through a solicitor, I was a bit peeved at this and I made my feelings known that I did not need a ventriloquist doll to transmit my words for the witnesses to answer, and I told them it was an absolute absurdity.
Hasn't Tom been declared a vexatious litigant? Wouldn't these demands be a blatant violation of that status?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Hasn't Tom been declared a vexatious litigant? Wouldn't these demands be a blatant violation of that status?
I think he is ok defending himself in a case brought against him, but can't start a case against anyone else.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Hmmm toms post appears to have disappeared from the Facebook group already....
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

hanlons razor wrote:Hmmm toms post appears to have disappeared from the Facebook group already....
I wonder if they banned him for being a troll?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Tom's post is still at ETFOTB.

Tom uses deliberate obfuscation: he doesn't even say who is accused of doing what. Nor does he say what outcome he wants. I guess he is accused of criminal damage or something, and that he wants to be found guilty. But my guesses could be wrong.

This is deliberate by Tom, of course. Whatever the outcome, he can claim that's what he wanted all along.
longdog

Post by longdog »

So in summary then he pissed off the people who will decide his punishment if he's found guilty.

WIN!!!!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Interobang
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Interobang »

littleFred wrote:Tom's post is still at ETFOTB.
I guess he is accused of criminal damage or something, and that he wants to be found guilty.
Please see my earlier post re charges...

?!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

littleFred wrote:Tom doesn't even say who is accused of doing what. Nor does he say what outcome he wants.

This is deliberate by Tom, of course. Whatever the outcome, he can claim that's what he wanted all along.
It also creates the impression that he's still fighting for his house. Because if he's not, the freetard crowd will stop paying attention to him. They're pretty quick to abandon their causes celebres once their last hope is dashed. I really think the celebrity has gone to Tom's head, and that his antics are just as much as to stay in the limelight as they are to try and regain Fearn Chase. It's sad, really.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Would be nice to get the actual non-Crawfraud version of events but I doubt many who weren't supporters attended.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

But fear not, the legal genius Tom Bitce has the magic combination of word salad.

Unfirtuantely (or luckily ) his religious themed attachment isn't available.

In pretty sure we can guess the content anyway

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:Of course it was a win

win #1 The magistrates were uncomfortable with the questions asked
win #2 The legal advisor was redder in the face at the end, then when they started
win #3 They breached his human rights
win #4 The magistrate apologised to Tom
win #5 He proved they are all criminals
win #6 He has the upper hand

so all in all, it was a big win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noting his previous comment "I hope to progress this into the Crown Court", I think TC is being deliberately belligerent in the hope of ensuring he is convicted this time. And then he can appeal to the higher Crown Court.

What he may not yet realise is that appeals from Magistrates Courts are not heard by a jury. They are dealt with by a full rehearing before a judge, seated with two (previously uninvolved) Magistrates. And AFAIK there is no means by which an appellant can demand a jury, so TC's chances of hijacking this into an inquisition of banking practices, fractional lending or chicken rustling are practically nil.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

letissier14 wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:
I think he is ok defending himself in a case brought against him, but can't start a case against anyone else.
He can't start a case against UK Asset Resolution, B&B or anybody else in relation to Castle Crawford without permission, he didn' quiet elevate himself to full vexatious litigant status, just got himself a CRO, so he can still bring other types of claims, such as suing you or I for slander etc.