Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by afateworsethandeath »

And he can subvert the most demeaning loss into a heroic victory and proof that the system is corrupt
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bones »

We have already seen the countless lies posted from the Crawfraud camp about the outcome of cases. Look how insistent he was that he had won the possession hearing. Every single case they tell us about, they come out with the nonsense about the judge being worried or scared and how they (Tom and Co) know more about the law than the judges etc.

Guy, Tom, Ebert and the two micheal's know so much about the law they have never lost a case (just properties that they and their family / friends owned).

Tom is unable to give an honest account of any hearing. I remember the claims made by Amanda about one case lasting hours until someone that was there posted that was a lie. Don't believe anything that comes out of the mouth of a Crawfraud :naughty:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The "Apostolic Decree" is probably this: http://u.b5z.net/i/u/10013117/f/GSA_WCN ... itable.pdf

It's a Greatest Hits compilation of all the classic failed freeman arguments: strawmen, birth certificate trust accounts, refusing joinder, "magic hat" arguments, fee schedules ("instructions for full settlement"), misused Latin phrases, and condescending tone.

The explanation of how it works is even better. The gist of it is that Pope Francis declared all governments, courts, and contracts void in 2013. The only authorities on earth are the Catholic Church, "World Court", and "common law." Don't know how I missed a major news item like that, but there you have it. Apparently you just have to file the above affidavit referencing the Papal decree, and the court/bill collector has to stop committing crimes against humanity against you.

Of course, the actual Papal decree doesn't say anything like that. It's about the Holy See's cooperation with international anti-terrorism efforts.

The document was created by Gold Shield Alliance aka Freedom Club, proud publishers of useless, stupid, and expensive pseudo-legal documents of this sort. They have come up on Quatloos before.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

And why do they think, 400 years after Henry VIII, that a statement by the head of the Roman Catholic Church has any power over the actions of the british government?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

grixit wrote:And why do they think, 400 years after Henry VIII, that a statement by the head of the Roman Catholic Church has any power over the actions of the british government?
Because they're idiots?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

One of the difficulties of prosecuting Tom is that for many offences it is not enough to prove that the accused simply did the deed, but that they did so with a 'guilty mind'. As Tom appears to genuinely believe much of what he says (or, at least, is able to give such an impression to a not overly discriminating audience), this makes it difficult to achieve a conviction.

Unfortunately, this just contributes to the spiral of delusion. By failing to convict he is reassured that his beliefs must be true, spurring him (and those he professes to advise) on to even more damaging behaviour.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

A no doubt soon to be deleted post http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 4iNUZB4WK0
Aequitas
Oh dear, Oh dear me.
You bloody buffoon Tom.
Yes they took that long, Jesus Christ Tom, you are trying the decent British justice system to it's limit.
You only paid the interest on your mortgage, you did not complete the endowment, so the principle was never paid. So your home was repossessed.
You are breaching the peace, trespassing and God knows what else.
You do not have a case.
You are listening to fools.
You have believed the nonsense for so long now, you cannot step back and accept the truth.
Tom, you are a good example of what not to do, for any fool that may still be sitting on the fence.

I'm sure the usual idiots that have absolutely no experience will call me a shill or troll, Yawn, those are words which mean nothing. They say nothing. They are just words that prevent you from looking at the cold hard truth.

You are not a hero Tom, you are a bloody idiot.
Assassin responds...
Ignorant idiot springs to mind..
To which Aequitas replies....
Agreed, though I'd go a bit stronger and call it arrogance rather than ignorance.
But in truth, no words can describe the situation.
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Last edited by AndyPandy on Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

AndyPandy wrote:A know doubt soon to be deleted post http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 4iNUZB4WK0
Yes it has been deleted :roll: :roll:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

letissier14 wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:A know doubt soon to be deleted post http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 4iNUZB4WK0
Yes it has been deleted :roll: :roll:
But the best thing is he's left assassin's post in place, I don't think he likes assassin much :haha: :haha:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

So Tom climbs the roof of what was once his shabby bungalow,

ensures the Police are called by bringing along a number of vocal supporters,

comes down straight away because it's cold and wet

Gets arrested

Released, then badgers (bores!!) the hell out of the Police, Police Commissionaire and the CPS.

Finally, gets charged (presumably to get rid of him) and into the Magistrates for a case hearing and then pleads 'no case to answer' !

So what happens at the next hearing, do the Magistrates send direct to the Crown Court or can they issue a Summary Judgement ??

Think I've answered my own question (Google IS my friend)

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/you-and-th ... tes-court/

Magistrates deal with three kinds of cases:

Summary offences. These are less serious cases, such as motoring offences and minor assaults, where the defendant is not usually entitled to trial by jury. They are generally disposed of in magistrates’ courts.

Either-way offences. As the name implies, these can be dealt with either by magistrates or before a judge and jury at the Crown Court. Such offences include theft and handling stolen goods. A defendant can insist on their right to trial in the Crown Court. Magistrates can also decide that a case is so serious that it should be dealt with in the Crown Court – which can impose tougher sentences if the defendant is found guilty.

Indictable-only offences, such as murder, manslaughter, rape and robbery. These must be heard at a Crown Court
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

grixit wrote:And why do they think, 400 years after Henry VIII, that a statement by the head of the Roman Catholic Church has any power over the actions of the british government?
What I find amusing is these people tend to oppose any kind of global or super-national government. They supported the Brexit, oppose the United Nations, shriek about benign government acts constituting a "move towards one world government", etc.

Whatever gets them out of paying their bills, I guess.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Related to old events but an interesting article none the less. Stumbled on it by accident

http://www.propertyindustryeye.com/prot ... e-listing/

Good to see Tom hasn't changed much......
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

SteveUK wrote:Related to old events but an interesting article none the less. Stumbled on it by accident

http://www.propertyindustryeye.com/prot ... e-listing/

Good to see Tom hasn't changed much......
Two Issues:
Yesterday evening, Universal Community Trust’s grand jury unanimously over-ruled Judge Godsmark’s ruling, demanded that the property be returned to the Crawfords and that all those involved in the eviction be brought to justice.
Per Colon and Crew, who told us FIFTEEN TIMES!!!!!1!!!1!!!1 I thought Tom won, and Godsmark Ruled in his favour, overturning the ruling probably resulted in the eviction then, so that explains a lot.
Below, this screenshot was taken yesterday afternoon from the quatloos website used by the Universal Community Trust, which espouses the establishment of “anarcho-nations”. Its aims include “an end to all crimes against mankind” and the “dismantling of all industries” which cause harm. The organisation appears to have branches and links over much of Britain.
REally, I did not know that, We are part of the UCT, really... Interesting, who knew
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:So Tom climbs the roof of what was once his shabby bungalow, etc.
I am confident this will be a Magistrate Court hearing which Tom will then appeal if convicted. Don't think the Magistrate can find him guilty but remove the case to Crown Court for sentencing but I would like that. :naughty:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I am confident this will be a Magistrate Court hearing which Tom will then appeal if convicted. Don't think the Magistrate can find him guilty but remove the case to Crown Court for sentencing but I would like that.
So would TC. I think that if he can't turn the trial into a campaigning exercise (he won't be allowed to do that) then he would probably be quite happy to be martyred by a Draconian sentence. He would be the hero again, he would have a fresh boost of victimhood and sympathy.

The magistrates should tell him he's a fool and fine him a couple of hundred quid, brush off the pompous speech he will inevitably attempt, and call the next case in. Treat him as he is, a bathetic self-broken nobody.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Interobang
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Interobang »

Just thought I'd help you along a little, my friend :wink:
AndyPandy wrote:So Tom climbs the roof of what was once his shabby bungalow,
Soon to not be shabby, I'm sure!
AndyPandy wrote:Released, then badgers (bores!!) the hell out of the Police, Police Commissionaire and the CPS.
Not true, if this was the case. He would have given his address in the first place. The police were looking for him for a long time to charge him... He avoided it! I'm sure so he could make it seem like they were not going to.

Finally, gets charged (presumably to get rid of him) and into the Magistrates for a case hearing and then pleads 'no case to answer' !
AndyPandy wrote:So what happens at the next hearing, do the Magistrates send direct to the Crown Court or can they issue a Summary Judgement ??
The case will now be heard by a district judge. 13th September.

?!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Interobang wrote:The case will now be heard by a district judge. 13th September.
So it is an either or case and Tom has elected to move it to Crown Court? This will be appealed all the way to the European Court of Human Rights no doubt.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

No a District Judge will sit at Magistrates Court. They have legal training and knowledge though, so if TC is planning on using his FMOTL gibberish he will get short shrift
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I'm hoping the District Judge makes it short and sweet by cutting the hatted one off at every attempt to spout his nonsense.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm sure the DJ will politely listen as Tom states his nonsensical "It's still me house so I can vandalise it if I want to so there's no case to answer" argument once in the interests of ensuring the defendant gets a fair hearing... And then ignore him.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?