Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by AndyPandy »

Officer Dribble.....
Amanda Pike

Hi folks Dad wanted to post a message to you all on behalf of he and Mum today but he's off doing the wake up project meeting so you're stuck with me.

2 years ago (I can't believe its that long ago) we met many of you for the very first time, some later down the line when you came and stood on OUR little street and stopped our first non eviction.

The feeling that day and in January the following year will NEVER EVER leave me. It truly was AMAZING it felt so lovely.....and every single person there was lovely! it genuinely was phenomenal.

Over 450 people, 99% of which were strangers all coming together to help one desperate family who paid over 130k ish for their 41k ish mortgage, owed NO MONEY and yet a band of disgusting thieves were threatening to take all my parents had ever worked and fully paid for away from them. Why?? Because my dad after seeking justice in civil courts wasn't getting the justice he was entitled to and so turned to the people for help.
So he made a little video to tell the world what the bank were doing to him and my Mum one day not knowing what else he could do. Not remotely used to the Internet he rang me up and his words were "I've made a video on the you tubes, go and watch it and tell me what you think "......I watched that video "on the you tubes " and cried and cried. My old dad.....sat their trying his best to get help because what was happening to him and my mum was criminal.

How did it get to this? How and why have so many people lied and supported this theft. Bare in mind still to this day no judge has ever looked at our evidence, our paper work. Nor has a judge ever looked at the banks evidence not once to prove we owe anything. Nothing. AT ALL. Nor as we now know, does a warrant exist.

Again I ask why? Because 1 man and his wife decided not to take being bullied. They decided to stand up to these awful people and help others hopefully in the process because they were not the only ones many people they were getting to know were also getting their homes stolen, it wasn't just them.

It was even agreed in court that nothing was changed and that they never changed their mortgage and no signed agreement exists nor could the bank prove any money was owing. Yet 2 years down the line here we are......
The people who attended our little festival on July 23rd then Jan 23rd, the court appearance and rooftop gathering are AMAZING every last one including thoes online helping or sending messages unable to come.
They came to support my family when we needed them most and you are all so so important to us and still to this day we are so very grateful to you.
We've moved on from then as you know but are still as determined everything is so slow to do but we have some exciting things going on and as ever once we are able, you'll be the first to know.

For many many years now my Mother and Father have not stopped, literally almost daily still working hard to save/get our home back. Once that happens....and it will :-) we can all take a rest but until then we go on and thankyou from the bottom of our hearts for all you did for us 2 years ago up until today and look forward to celebrating with you one day when Crawford Castle is back where she belongs xxxx
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5311314 ... 521206342/
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

AndyPandy wrote:
Amanda Pike

It was even agreed in court that nothing was changed and that they never changed their mortgage and no signed agreement exists nor could the bank prove any money was owing.
Silly Amanda forgetting her dads first ever post on GOODF

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I skipped this exciting event in favour of a trip to the V&A, the Science Museum and an afternoon nap before my prebooked evening entertainment.

After skimming the above video, I feel I made the right choice.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

letissier14 wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
Amanda Pike

It was even agreed in court that nothing was changed and that they never changed their mortgage and no signed agreement exists nor could the bank prove any money was owing.
Not forgetting that Tom's argument (at least then) was that the mortgage had been changed (from endowment to interest only).
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

I don't think that the Crawfords can remember what lie they started with anymore. Their story had changed some many times to suit differing circumstances. " The bank couldn't prove that we owed any money " - surely even the short sighted, tunnel visioned Amanda must know that that statement sounds ridiculous. People do not get evicted from their homes of 25 years if the mortgage provider cannot prove that the borrowers owe them money. Even she must realise this.

Having come this far, and whilst being so vociferous and vindictive in defence of her father, I suppose it must be difficult for her to suddenly make a complete u turn and admit that they were wrong. She must be able to see it though. It has been pointed out to her so many times. To metaphorically put her hands over her ears and shout at the top of her voice every time someone tries to point out the truth has done nothing in the long run to help her parents. She has just fed their stupidity. I genuinely think that TC believes in his own mind that he is the victim in all of this, as ridiculous as that may seem. If his family had been honest with him from the start, all of this may have been prevented
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

letissier14 wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
Amanda Pike

Silly Amanda forgetting her dads first ever post on GOODF

Also not the first time she has made the assertion. This time as before with no proof to back it up. That will be because their will be no proof other than a court transcript that proves her to be like her father, a delousional, pathological liar who will say anything to try and garner support from any direction.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I am still undecided if the lesser Crawfrauds are just a s big of liars as dear ole Da, or are just that stupid that they can't think for themselves and actually look at the facts, not what everyone is claiming, BUT, evidence is pointing to a resounding YES on both counts.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Having watched this story of words for awhile this jaded old man has reached a conclusion. Amanda wants her inheritance dammit. And the old geezers are spoiling it.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

notorial dissent wrote:I am still undecided if the lesser Crawfrauds are just a s big of liars as dear ole Da, or are just that stupid that they can't think for themselves and actually look at the facts, not what everyone is claiming, BUT, evidence is pointing to a resounding YES on both counts.
All evidence points to a resouding yes on both counts. The gaps between the lies and who is telling them lengthen but that is all that changes. Amanda and Craig had virtually disappeared off the radar but she suddenly re appears out of nowhere with the usual rhetoric and lies. Its like she suddenly remembers she has to do her family duty.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

woah.... hold the horses (or unicorns if that is your thing)

Amanda said

"It was even agreed in court that nothing was changed and that they never changed"

I thought the entire Crawfraud claim was that the mortgage was changed from an endowment mortgage to an interest only mortgage (even though they are the same thing, except one has a linked endowment policy).

Has Amanda just slipped up and for the first time in known history, posted the truth that the mortgage was never changed ?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Bones wrote:woah.... hold the horses (or unicorns if that is your thing)

Amanda said

"It was even agreed in court that nothing was changed and that they never changed"

I thought the entire Crawfraud claim was that the mortgage was changed from an endowment mortgage to an interest only mortgage (even though they are the same thing, except one has a linked endowment policy).

Has Amanda just slipped up and for the first time in known history, posted the truth that the mortgage was never changed ?
She is actually being very truthful as the agreement was never changed as agreed by Tom in court. Tom only said it was changed out of court.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

They cannot remember the truth for all their lies.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Thats the problem with telling lies you eventually trip yourself up, if you tell the truth then that doesn't happen as you don't have to try and remember what you previously said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

daveBeeston wrote:Thats the problem with telling lies you eventually trip yourself up, if you tell the truth then that doesn't happen as you don't have to try and remember what you previously said.
I've always thought that to be a good liar you need a significant level of intelligence to be able to remember what lies you've previously told.

I wonder if Amanda and the long suffering Mr Pike have a mortgage and whether they are withholding mortgage payments so as 'not to feed (in Tom's words) the monster'!!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or at the very least clever enough and smart enough to know what lies you've told to whom, helps if you stick to one story, BUT Amanda doesn't strike me as having that much on the ball, so she just makes it up as she goes along and gets shrill in the bargain.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

She has to change the story to fit in with the new theory of the day. If someone points out a hole, she needs to make something up to plug it. This invariably leads to some modifications to the existing lie, and creates new points that must be remembered. Facts inconsistent with it need to be dropped, and new ones added to replace. It is a tireless task, and one that over time, and this has been going on a long time, gets increasingly harder to do. She is at the point where remembering which lie is newest is becoming hard for her. Perhaps she should have another stab at writing "The Facts" as she portrays them today, to avoid further confusion, or to at least provide a baseline for her to update as needed. :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyPandy

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Styl

Post by AndyPandy »

Picked up from the Rakha Patel thread, interview with the Jackson's where he's finally admitted he sold non Pirtek goods in breach of his franchise agreement and managed to turn a £35k contractual penalty into £35k plus £435k legal costs.
Mr Jackson said he only did this when it was absolutely necessary because he couldn’t get the products needed from Pirtek, and believed that the company would not penalise him.
He's aggrieved though because he didn't get legal aid !! Another one that can't face up to the consequences of their own idiotic actions that lost them their home.
A spokesman [for Pirtek] said: “Mr Jackson’s buying out of product and breach of contract is very much a one-off and his egregious actions were and remain wholly unrepresentative of not just our group but the wider franchising industry. Pirtek’s priority remains the quality of product delivered to customers.”

The company also said Mr Jackson’s initial £35,000 settlement had not yet been paid, and said his extra costs were “the regrettable result of his making a rod for his own back” through his approach to proceedings.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/0/l ... urned-bad/
Last edited by AndyPandy on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

I don't think that TC will see the light whilst he is being held up there by the FMOTL crowd as some sort of guru. He enjoys the adulation and the limelight too much. If that all faded and he was allowed to disappear back into obscurity I think he would eventually realise what a mess he had made of his personal situation instead of blaming everyone else
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Sadly I think you're right, the video from last Saturday indicates he has gone full FMOTL. It can be a difficult mindset to get out of, especially when you surround yourself with fellow FMOTLers.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Firthy2002 wrote:I skipped this exciting event in favour of a trip to the V&A, the Science Museum and an afternoon nap before my prebooked evening entertainment.

After skimming the above video, I feel I made the right choice.
If you had gone to let football hooligans beat you senseless with golf clubs it would have at least been close, but you still would have made the right choice.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.