Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by longdog »

So Magna Carta is supreme and can't be changed but The City of London should be stripped of the status granted to it by Magna Ca... Oh... Hang on :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

A little late, but it seems there's another anniversary that we've missed:
Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by letissier14 » Fri, 2015-07-31 20:27 BST
Amanda Pike‎ Eviction the fraud of the bank

WE NOW HAVE THE UNICORN IN OUR POSSESSION. I REPEAT WE HAVE THE UNICORN......However its got no horn what so ever and is about as useful as a piece of bog roll! (Shocker) I can't currently go into it to much as we've got some things to sort out in relation to it and its being thoroughly analysed but as soon as we're able we'll put it up for you all to see with all its defects listed. The saddest thing of all is that it would be absolutely hilarious if it wasn't so serious! I can confirm now though that it is a county court warrant and NOT a high court writ. And yes...yes they did break into our home ripping down fencing walls and the door to get in. And violently removed my mother often giving her threats to help remove her........ With no notice!
I'm sure they'll be putting it up - with all its defects - for us to see soon.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Perhaps Mr Ebert has yet to complete his analysis. :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Perhaps Mr Ebert has yet to complete his analysis. :snicker:
No time for analysis these days. Tom much prefers to spend his time looking mean and moody in meaningless youtube videos. Wonder if he is attending Wankfest?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Skeleton wrote:Tom much prefers to spend his time looking mean and moody in meaningless youtube videos. Wonder if he is attending Wankfest?
I noticed there seems to be minimal cross-pollination between the "GOODF lot" (Ceylon, Crawford et al) and the "BTBATB lot" (Chrisy Morris, Nadine Potter et al). I know Chrisy is a member of BTBATB and ETFOTB but he rarely posts in the latter.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

By the power vested in me, by the Postmaster of Argillite Kentucky and the Imperial Illuminati Air Force 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment, I hereby proclaim 31st July to be from now until the end of time to be Unicorn Day.

Your obedient servant, etc....

GBE

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Tom still has his hat but still not his family home.

His daugther has still not produced the warrant she confirmed they received over a year ago and still lives in complete denial

There have been no further updates in regard to the whereabouts of the chicken
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Still waiting on the 2nd reclamation. At some point the new owner will complete the renovation, and either move in, sell it to someone else, or rent it. What will Tom Cat do then? Is he planning on retaking it soon, I need some summer entertainment. Did we ever get an update on his last trespass?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Bones

Post by Bones »

NYGman wrote:Still waiting on the 2nd reclamation. At some point the new owner will complete the renovation, and either move in, sell it to someone else, or rent it. What will Tom Cat do then? Is he planning on retaking it soon, I need some summer entertainment. Did we ever get an update on his last trespass?
You will be waiting a long time.. Tom is all talk and very little action. If you look back at his last attempt it was I am not coming down etc etc.. Then after 5 mins it got a little cold and he came straight down from the roof.. He didn't even re-enter his former family home.. All a fuss about nothing from the Freetards
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Bones wrote:
NYGman wrote:Still waiting on the 2nd reclamation. At some point the new owner will complete the renovation, and either move in, sell it to someone else, or rent it. What will Tom Cat do then? Is he planning on retaking it soon, I need some summer entertainment. Did we ever get an update on his last trespass?
You will be waiting a long time.. Tom is all talk and very little action. If you look back at his last attempt it was I am not coming down etc etc.. Then after 5 mins it got a little cold and he came straight down from the roof.. He didn't even re-enter his former family home.. All a fuss about nothing from the Freetards
Always fun to see the idiots gather when these things happen. you can always count on someone to be there, whenever it happens, to stream the whole thing for our enjoyment. it is always good for a few laughs.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Bones

Post by Bones »

NYGman wrote:
Bones wrote:
Always fun to see the idiots gather when these things happen. you can always count on someone to be there, whenever it happens, to stream the whole thing for our enjoyment. it is always good for a few laughs.
lol, so true we should all thank the likes of Ginger Chris and co
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I missed this. Cult of the Dead Unicorns is a brilliant name for a band.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

bones wrote:There have been no further updates in regard to the whereabouts of the chicken
Has anyone looked at KFC? (You do have KFC in the UK, don't you?)
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

NYGman wrote:Is he planning on retaking it soon, I need some summer entertainment.
I think he is more bothered about his speaking appearances on the freetard gathering circuit, that's all he seems to have been doing as of late. Although I believe he's due back in court in September (IIRC) with the mystery court case which could prove to be entertaining.
-=Firthy2002=-

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I was looking for info on this but found this: http://www.nottinghampost.com/need-know ... story.html
Don't bother with the article, read the comments for a good laugh.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Ah, the September court case relating to the previous attempt to take the castle back. I am sure this time he will be vindicated by the court and get his house back. Those other times, he just was unlucky, and in one case, even though the judge sided with him, and wrote an opinion supporting him, all but handing him his home on a silver platter, but the ebil Zionist pig bankers, got involved, and suppressed the clear victory. This time, there will be no bank on the other side, just the crown, and therefore he will undoubtedly get a fair trial, and will be awarded his house and costs, after it concludes. Any other outcome could only happen due to the corruption of the courts, and the continued interference by the banksters, and their representatives, who have replaced the real judges with hired ones, just to rule against Tom....

:sarcasmon:

getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Firthy2002 wrote:
NYGman wrote:I believe he's due back in court in September (IIRC) with the mystery court case which could prove to be entertaining.
Ah bugger, I was thinking it was this month. I'd got the popcorn in especially. :snicker:

Oh well, do we know what day the UK legal system will be redefined? :lol:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I don't recall him mentioning the exact date but I'm sure he will notify the masses prior via YouTube.
-=Firthy2002=-

Interobang
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Interobang »

Firthy2002 wrote:I don't recall him mentioning the exact date but I'm sure he will notify the masses prior via YouTube.
It's the 13th of September

?!
Interobang
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Interobang »

Bones wrote: You will be waiting a long time.. Tom is all talk and very little action. If you look back at his last attempt it was I am not coming down etc etc.. Then after 5 mins it got a little cold and he came straight down from the roof.. He didn't even re-enter his former family home.. All a fuss about nothing from the Freetards
He did enter the house, which is why he is facing charges of criminal damage.

?!