Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I don't think you appreciate how deluded this lot are.
Skeleton wrote:For all his lies and deception I for one sincerely hope he does not end up in prison, and I still live in hope that people like Guy Taylor, John Hurst and the rest of his crack legal team are now advising him that if he continues down this path that is increasingly likely to happen.
They are never going to do that. They are right and everyone else is wrong. If Tom goes to jail it is because of the corrupt establishment, Tom suffering jail isn't their problem.
Skeleton wrote:Each new video he seems more gaunt and deluded mumbling has now replaced the previous confident Tom, I seriously doubt a term inside a prison cell would do him any favours in regard to his health.
See above. None of his "friends" care and his family have bought into the delusion of the corrupt establishment.
Skeleton wrote: Someone needs to get hold of him and give the man a bloody good shake, and point him to the realities in life, he has lost the house and he will not be getting it back ever, however, as long as he associates with the useless twats he does, he is only ever going to be told it is his house and he can get it back. We can see from a video the obvious damage being done to Tom and his health but these heartless bastards will continue with the same advice to forward their own agenda's.
Now you are getting it.
Tom isn't ever going to get sectioned unless he gets massively worse mental health wise (hell Neelu Berry and that other woman aren't in psychiatric care and look at them and what they get up to).
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I don't think you appreciate how deluded this lot are.
Skeleton wrote:For all his lies and deception I for one sincerely hope he does not end up in prison, and I still live in hope that people like Guy Taylor, John Hurst and the rest of his crack legal team are now advising him that if he continues down this path that is increasingly likely to happen.
They are never going to do that. They are right and everyone else is wrong. If Tom goes to jail it is because of the corrupt establishment, Tom suffering jail isn't their problem.
Skeleton wrote:Each new video he seems more gaunt and deluded mumbling has now replaced the previous confident Tom, I seriously doubt a term inside a prison cell would do him any favours in regard to his health.
See above. None of his "friends" care and his family have bought into the delusion of the corrupt establishment.
Skeleton wrote: Someone needs to get hold of him and give the man a bloody good shake, and point him to the realities in life, he has lost the house and he will not be getting it back ever, however, as long as he associates with the useless twats he does, he is only ever going to be told it is his house and he can get it back. We can see from a video the obvious damage being done to Tom and his health but these heartless bastards will continue with the same advice to forward their own agenda's.
Now you are getting it.
Tom isn't ever going to get sectioned unless he gets massively worse mental health wise (hell Neelu Berry and that other woman aren't in psychiatric care and look at them and what they get up to).

Sadly your right with your points mate, and it is sad it has got to this stage. It is no longer entertaining to watch Tom anymore for me, yes he probably deserves all he gets because of his own actions, but as ever the freetard losers that have put him firmly in this position will walk away blaming the system and that will be enough blame to find a new victim to test their theories on. Tom has screwed this royally up, but John Hurst, Guy Taylor and Ebert amongst others hold a heavy weight of responsibility for Tom losing his home, and it is a responsibility they will never be held to account for.
Last edited by Skeleton on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

I see your point (he is not there yet) but it does seem that Tom has also been sucked into her wold now though, if the last few talks are anything to go by.
Also I wanted to go to the Elwes in May for Sunday dinner. After my other half asked why? suffice to say the car was traveling in the opposite direction on its way to Whitby!
Last edited by Gregg on Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed the quotes
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

littleFred wrote:For me, the current humour is of the tragic-comedy variety. He rambled yesterday on ETFOTB, including that he has started a private prosecution. He doesn't bother to say who the alleged criminal is, or the alleged crime. Why not? After all, the alleged criminal will have heard about it by now. But I suppose this is yet another figment of Tom's imagination.
Presumably this is along the same lines as the countless private prosecutions that "Inky" Taylor started. All of which achieved a big, fat nothing.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
littleFred wrote:For me, the current humour is of the tragic-comedy variety. He rambled yesterday on ETFOTB, including that he has started a private prosecution. He doesn't bother to say who the alleged criminal is, or the alleged crime. Why not? After all, the alleged criminal will have heard about it by now. But I suppose this is yet another figment of Tom's imagination.
Presumably this is along the same lines as the countless private prosecutions that "Inky" Taylor started. All of which achieved a big, fat nothing.
Tom and Amanda were screaming ages ago that the time had come and private prosecutions of the trolls was happening.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Skeleton wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:
Tom and Amanda were screaming ages ago that the time had come and private prosecutions of the trolls was happening.
After the amount of lies both have told - we haven't forgotten about the warrant Amanda !! - would you believe a word either of them spouted !!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

doublelong wrote:that’s why I hope the channel 4 documentary gets made. As I don’t think it will portray Tom how he thinks or hopes it will.
I think the theme of the story would be Tom Crawford's slow descent into madness. While his tactics were completely misguided, they were somewhat rational at first. Egged on by self-serving gurus and incompetent, attention-craving family members, he went further and further into crazytown.

I see parallels with the Breaking Bad series. A man is faced with a life-defining problem (cancer, foreclosure), makes a conscious decision to go against society's laws (meth dealing, freemanism), and is driven to extremes (evil, madness) as the consequences of that choice slowly unwind. Like Walter White, Tom Crawford's initial desire was to provide for his family, but completely lost the plot and became obsessed with winning for its own sake. And he can be sympathetic and loathsome at the same time.

Call it Res Adjudicata. The title refers to (a) the literal meaning, that Tom continues to raise legal issues that have long since been settled; (b) Tom's belief that the worldwide conspiracy has already ruled against him; and (c) that his legal case was doomed from the start.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

AndyPandy wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:
After the amount of lies both have told - we haven't forgotten about the warrant Amanda !! - would you believe a word either of them spouted !!
A warrant has to be signed in wet ink by a virgin Judge using his penis having just dipped it in the blood of 12 dead goats.

nope... they would still find something wrong.

Or forget they had it, then remember they had, then forget again. :sarcasmon:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Skeleton wrote: A warrant has to be signed in wet ink by a virgin Judge using his penis having just dipped it in the blood of 12 dead goats.

nope... they would still find something wrong.

Or forget they had it, then remember they had, then forget again. :sarcasmon:
So what happens if it's a female Judge ??
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

AndyPandy wrote:So what happens if it's a female Judge ??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-roeZo7IARs she could sign it like this :whistle:
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

katiHWB wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-roeZo7IARs she could sign it like this :whistle:
Kati, has anyone ever told you that you've got too much time on your hands. Where did you find this video. It's a scream !!
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

Bungle wrote:
katiHWB wrote:
Kati, has anyone ever told you that you've got too much time on your hands. Where did you find this video. It's a scream !!
sorry Bungle ... it's all to do with being the daughter of a vegan and the mother of a 2yr old (enough to send anyone doolally :haha: )
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

What remains of Tom's grasp of reality will slip another notch when his latest court case goes south along with the latest boastful, doomed predictions. He is going to his grave with this, he is too deeply entrenched, too far over the precipice into madness.

I fear for his mental health and as others have observed, each fresh piece to the camera sees him diminish further. Another slow-motion car crash we are helpless to prevent.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Skeleton wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A3pTiwhh4A

He has "remade" the video he earlier took down. This one is almost a carbon copy with references to trolls and remarks about the new owners removed. He really is delusional though, and pissed with his own importance.
It looks like Tom has liked your copy of his first video.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOVjl1 ... _D2i5_TTUA
He must think it is one of his friends sharing his second version!
longdog

Post by longdog »

doublelong wrote:
Skeleton wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A3pTiwhh4A

He has "remade" the video he earlier took down. This one is almost a carbon copy with references to trolls and remarks about the new owners removed. He really is delusional though, and pissed with his own importance.
It looks like Tom has liked your copy of his first video.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOVjl1 ... _D2i5_TTUA
He must think it is one of his friends sharing his second version!
That's me actually but I'm pleased he's pleased although given he was screaming 'copyright' earlier I'm a tad confused :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

I don't think that is him longdog as the channel has no content
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

exiledscouser wrote:What remains of Tom's grasp of reality will slip another notch when his latest court case goes south along with the latest boastful, doomed predictions. He is going to his grave with this, he is too deeply entrenched, too far over the precipice into madness.

I fear for his mental health and as others have observed, each fresh piece to the camera sees him diminish further. Another slow-motion car crash we are helpless to prevent.
We may be helpless Scouser, but their are others that could and should be preventing it, Amanda for one, given the level of intelligence she displayed today though when questioning Haining about FOI requests, i fear it is help he is not going to get.
Kay Powell
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Kay Powell »

Greetings to all on this forum. I'm new to this Freeman on the Land and associated nonsense. I thought that I had come across a load of deluded idiots in the West Country, but I now see that they're everywhere (and especially in the Nottingham area).
Pox

Post by Pox »

Kay Powell wrote:Greetings to all on this forum. I'm new to this Freeman on the Land and associated nonsense. I thought that I had come across a load of deluded idiots in the West Country, but I now see that they're everywhere (and especially in the Nottingham area).
Hello.
Yes, Nottingham appears to be a hot bed in the UK but take a look at the non UK parts of this forum :o
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Someone pretending to be Tom Crawfraud over on btbab and I get accused of it at one stage by Rachael Shipp as she posts my facebook picture and says "I think it's him" :haha:

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions