Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by longdog »

Bones wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:The Crawfords complained that they had been making payments into the endowment until 1999 and that until the endowment was found they should be treated as still making payments into the endowment.
I really must make a complaint with the FOS about a £3000 loan I had to buy a Sierra XR4x4. I made payments on that until 1999 and until they find the car I should be treated as still making payments on it.

That should be worth a fortune and I'm sure the FOS won't ask for any evidence that I've been paying £200 per month for the last 17 years. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

longdog wrote:
Bones wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:The Crawfords complained that they had been making payments into the endowment until 1999 and that until the endowment was found they should be treated as still making payments into the endowment.
I really must make a complaint with the FOS about a £3000 loan I had to buy a Sierra XR4x4. I made payments on that until 1999 and until they find the car I should be treated as still making payments on it.

That should be worth a fortune and I'm sure the FOS won't ask for any evidence that I've been paying £200 per month for the last 17 years. :snicker:
I had the same car but in 94 with a £5000 loan and I would love to find that car again.
longdog

Post by longdog »

doublelong wrote:
longdog wrote:
Bones wrote:

I had the same car but in 94 with a £5000 loan and I would love to find that car again.
Mine was one of the very last 2.9s and it had been 'breathed on' by the previous owner. 185bhp, 0-60 in six seconds and I ran out of nerve before it ran out of oomph... 140mph indicated and still pulling hard when I chickened out. They were an amazing amount of car for the money.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Anyone know how long the hearing is supposed to last for

Personally, I can't wait for old Tom to tell us how scared the judge was and how many times he had to run out of the court room. How worried and nervous the clerks were as they were part of this fraud, to repossess the house that he didn't pay for.

How the Police could not look him in the face and kept staring at the ground looking ashamed

You know, the usual Crawfraud BS
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Bones wrote:Anyone know how long the hearing is supposed to last for
I'm not sure, Tom hasn't really given much details about what it is supposed to be concerned with, only that he is hoping to rehash the same tired argument about the ownership of UKAR Castle. I know he has previously blustered and dragged things out in prior court appearances and if he has gone full freetard, as many suspect he has, he may try the usual tactics to get the court playing by his rules. Hopefully he gets a clerk who has no tolerance for shenanigans and keeps the proceedings moving by focusing on the case and facts at hand.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Firthy2002 wrote:
I'm not sure, Tom hasn't really given much details about what it is supposed to be concerned with, only that he is hoping to rehash the same tired argument about the ownership of UKAR Castle. I know he has previously blustered and dragged things out in prior court appearances and if he has gone full freetard, as many suspect he has, he may try the usual tactics to get the court playing by his rules. Hopefully he gets a clerk who has no tolerance for shenanigans and keeps the proceedings moving by focusing on the case and facts at hand.
I suspect this will go before a District Judge rather than Magistrates, judges know what they're doing and how to deal with this nonsense.
Interobang
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Interobang »

AndyPandy wrote:
Firthy2002 wrote:
I suspect this will go before a District Judge rather than Magistrates, judges know what they're doing and how to deal with this nonsense.
It is.

?!
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I hope the judge is practising "scuttling" this weekend, because he (or she) is bound at some point to scuttle away in fear that the mighty legal brain of Tom Crawford is about to expose The Secrets Nobody Is Meant To Find Out About.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote:I hope the judge is practising "scuttling" this weekend, because he (or she) is bound at some point to scuttle away in fear that the mighty legal brain of Tom Crawford is about to expose The Secrets Nobody Is Meant To Find Out About.
The daft thing is Judges are told the leave the Court when there's any form of disruption, in order that those causing the disturbance don't then get charged with Contempt of Court.

They're actually protecting the idiots, didn't DJ Godsmark have to leave the Court a couple of times after being barracked from the public gallery?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

jcolvin2 wrote:
Worzel Gummidge wrote: ... probably what has happened is that at some point the bank has monitorised the agreement.
I think the poster meant "monetized." When I read the post, an image of monitor lizards purchasing mortgage backed securities popped into my mind.

Having inadvertently stumbled upon the terrifying truth and then going public, you are now scheduled for termination by Illuminati Secret Operations Division. Kindly report to Webhick's intern intake center for processing. Don't make us come and get you, it'll only be harder, slower and more painful and humiliating.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I would like to see, fairly early before TC gets on a roll, the Judge stop him, something like this...

Tom: Bullshit, nonsense, pseudo-legal insanity....

The Court: Stop right there Mr. Crawford. This case is not about whether or not you own the home, you don't and we're not here to decide differently, that issue is long settled. We are here, sir, to decide what punishment you should recieve for damaging the property of another, which your ratty former bungalow is. Do you have any thing to say that is germane to the issue?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Tom's argument will be that he is not guilty because believes he still owns the house because it was stolen from him. A defence that was previously tried to failure by his former legal adviser, the man who told him he had 'won' the Godsmark ruling, Mr Ebert.

Next he'll be daubing 'stolen property' on the bungalow in paint and getting a restraining order.
Warning may contain traces of nut
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

PeanutGallery wrote:Next he'll be daubing 'stolen property' on the bungalow in paint and getting a restraining order.
I think he will get the ASBO or equivalent if he loses this case, it won't wait until "next time".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Heh, seeing the word "ASBO" gave me a vision of Tom, wearing his fedora, but also a vest with no shirt, greasy jeans, and wellington boots, sitting in some dingy back room, getting "YOB" tattooed down his arm.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Well he's already mastered the art of shouting abuse towards strangers in the street, notably towards Yiam and a random bloke walking down the street...
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Just posted on EFOB
Tom Crawford
1 min
Hi all,

Sorry for not posting very much lately but I have been getting ready for court.

So tomorrow is court day that's in the magistrates court at 9: 45 in Nottingham. This is looking like it's going to become a very interesting case not just for Sue and my family but for everyone.

so thank you for all your support and we have of my family and myself and we will let you know as soon as possible what the verdict will be.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Tom Crawford
1 min
Hi all,
[SNIP]
so thank you for all your support and we have of my family and myself and we will let you know as soon as possible what the verdict will be.
I really hope to hear, "I Lost my case, the judge would hear none of my evidence, I was found guilty, and now am prevented from being within 100 ft of my former home. I have now seen the light, my legal advisers were idiots, who did not know the law. I lost my house, equity, and friends, because I believed in crazy internet theories on land ownership and warrants. Take this as a warning, don't believe what you read on the internet, even if the site is called get out of debt free, there is a cost to it."

Of course, in reality, he will blame the corrupt judge for not hearing his argument, and obviously B&B had a hand in it to, he will bang on about an appeal, about how his rights were taken without a fair hearing, etc, and generally will try to keep himself relevant for another few years, with additional law suits, stunts, and perhaps the involvement of poor long suffering sue...

Time will tell
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Bungle wrote:Just posted on EFOB
Tom Crawford
1 min
Hi all,

Sorry for not posting very much lately but I have been getting ready for court.

So tomorrow is court day that's in the magistrates court at 9: 45 in Nottingham. This is looking like it's going to become a very interesting case not just for Sue and my family but for everyone.

And with Amanda praying for Tom, what can go wrong?
Amanda Pike

22 mins

I pray all involved in the court act lawfully and give you justice dad, its long over due and even if they dont I am right behind you for the next stage xx
But I like this one best of all:
Rob Metcalfe

Good luck Tom ....you're a beacon of humanity in an ocean of corruption. Xxx
Last edited by Bungle on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I predict that Tom will report an astounding victory. The judge will agree with Tom's concerns and agree that Tom should, by rights, re-possess the castle. If anyone is found guilty of anything (and I don't know who is charged with what), this will be incidental to the fundamental point that Tom as usual has scored a tremendous victory.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

NYGman you definitely have a bad case of the fantasies today. If court tomorrow really is about the actual charges, I just don't see Tom suddenly getting a case of the smarts, it just isn't in him I don't think. Maybe some actual time in jail and a court order will make a dent. The whole family is thick.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.