Post by SoLongCeylon »

Someone needs to get hold of the transcript of the judges decision
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by PeanutGallery »

Skeleton wrote:
District Judge Tim Spruce said there did appear to be problems in how the civil courts had handled the repossession order for the home.
Their is your victory. That is what will be concentrated on, the rest will be largely ignored. I hope someone has explained to him in simple terms what will happen if he ignores the restraining order or he contacts the new owners.
Sadly they will focus on that small statement, which I think needs to be clarified. In regard to what will happen if Tom breaches the restraining order, my guess would be that it would solve his homeless problem, if only for a few months.
Warning may contain traces of nut
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Gregg wrote:
grixit wrote:Tom will get 54 months house arrest, with an ankle monitor a a requirement to report once a week to his probation officer, Betty.

Just exactly does house arrest work when the perp is homeless?
Handcuff him to his park bench?

I see the restraining order doesn't stop him contacting the sons present or future partner or any extended family members, let's just hope Tom doesn't take the wording literally and takes the opportunity to ruin another families life.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Looks like Craig has enough of his dad

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Skeleton wrote:Your right he lost massively but it will all have been worth it no doubt because of :
District Judge Tim Spruce said there did appear to be problems in how the civil courts had handled the repossession order for the home.
Their is your victory. That is what will be concentrated on, the rest will be largely ignored. I hope someone has explained to him in simple terms what will happen if he ignores the restraining order or he contacts the new owners.
Which is just about the cruelest thing the court could have done to Tom Crawford. That offhand remark inadvertently validated everything he wants to believe, and gave him false hope that he can still win. I have little doubt he will violate the restraining order, get himself arrested, and then argue that he cannot be restrained from his own home. Which will just further the deterioration we have already observed in the man.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Like most conspiracy theorists the more they loose the closer to the truth they get. He will latch on to that statement from the judge just like he did with the payment of the fee and stuff everything else. Also remember he still has Sue he specifically asked the question if she was banned from submitting or bringing any new cases to the court in the Sept 2015 transcript. So I don't think they will stop entertaining anytime soon. The Crawford's are a unique family in that the are all bat shit crazy.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Stony silence from the Crawfraud Camp.

Probably getting the appeal prepared. He will need to pay for a transcript of the 5 hour hearing first.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
longdog

Post by longdog »

doublelong wrote: The Crawford's are a unique family in that the are all bat shit crazy.
Most families just make do with one mad uncle.

In my family I am that uncle :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

At the risk of quoting myself I appear to have called the result correctly on this one so I claim my £5!

Another Crawford abject loss, failure, bungle, car-crash, washout and total defeat then, however you spin things.

Over on Goofy someone has simply posted the court result without comment and predictably, the usual unpleasant brain-trust have turned on her, shooting the messenger. As ever they are, as our US cousins would say, "in denial" (which I always thought was a very long river) about this result.

When you lose, learn from the loss. Recognise that relying on discredited and totally ineffectual freeman legal interpretations of the law leads to failure, costly ones at that. Here is proof positive of what can and what WILL happen if you ignore the real world which, like it or not, we all have to live in. It was Tom himself who summed up in his own word his status before the court; homeless.

What appears to have been overlooked is that this is as much Ceylon's defeat as Tom's. I mean, who in their right mind is going to rely on Haining's rapier-like insight into all matters legal, his towering court room presence, his brilliant repartee sparring with the duffer from the CPS. All that posturing has ensured, if it has ensured anything at all is seeing your hopes and cunning plans brought to naught, dashed as the beak presented a large dose of reality today.

Who with any sanity is going to call this man of many you toob identities as a 'star' witness? Folly upon folly.

So will Ceylon now do the decent thing and go down with HMS Crawford, take at least some responsibility for the debacle?

Not bloody likely!

Tom is entirely expendable and besides, there's always Mickey S to promote, Notts Council officials to bully, phone and harass, PEEDOS!!!!11!!!! to root out or, if nothing else, some good old highly offensive anti-semitic meme of the moment to slavishly parrot.

Look! - there's a white banded fedora, arms and legs sticking out from under that bus where Ceylon's just thrown someone!

It has been perceptively observed on here that Haining hasn't said a peep about the court case in weeks despite him usually being a total publicity whore. I think he may have had a richly deserved kicking in there.

Tom meanwhile will crawl away to some dark corner to lick his wounds. This defeat will fester away and the whole sorry mess will eventually consume him.

There'll be those telling him that today was so a huge victory, such a resounding once-an-epoch legal triumph that in fact he should...err...immediately appeal!!!!!

He's so far down the rabbit hole he won't take much persuasion and will find himself before the Crown Court and a judge and Magistrate (no jury note) where he'll inevitably lose again to have fine heaped upon fine. The show will must go on. :brickwall:

The judge today got it spot on today for me.

Come on Tom, you fought the law and...the law won. Time to salvage what's left of your pride and move on.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bungle wrote:Stony silence from the Crawfraud Camp.

Probably getting the appeal prepared. He will need to pay for a transcript of the 5 hour hearing first.
It will still be in the process of being forensically examined by 'you know who' et al.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Tom Crawfraud wrote:Hi all,

Here is an update on today’s court case which I have to admit is going to sound very strange to most people.

Today I was in court for a charge of criminal damage to my Sue and my house, and once again the judge was very accommodating but I believe that his decision was heavily leaned upon by those above, so here’s the thing.

Had I been found not guilty today the case would have hit the buffers for Sue and myself, if I was found guilty we would be able to in put an appeal and then we could go to the Crown Court where we always wanted to be.

This is why I say it’s a very strange situation you win, you lose, you lose, you win and go on to were we always wanted to be with the exception of a jury as they have restricted our access to justice.

Now to the court case, I have been found guilty of criminally damaging my own house and the only reason that the judge gavethis verdict was because the people who believe wrongly that they have purchased our home are the owners, now here’s the problem Judge Spruce admitted in court before all those in attendance that the County Court proceedings were not carried out correctly, Oh! what a shock, 1st he could not explain why there was no evidence of the fee had being paid, and why 2nd the possession claims online are only for a monetary value not for property, and Oh! 3rd he was totally bemused that after three years the County Court cannot produce a verified warrant by a judge + much more.

Judge Spruce expressed with heavy heart for his decision that he had to give a 12 months sentence, which actually means be a good boy and don’t do anything wrong, because he had concerns that my 65 years on this planet had not been tarnished by criminal activities unlike his friends in the County Court,
He has also put an injunction on me not to go near 3 Fearn chase Carlton Nottingham which is our home, unfortunately although he is a very nice man he now committed a tort on the Crawford family to which he will have to pay for.

Now for the good news we are now free to appeal to the Crown Court were we wanted to be so we could produce our evidence to prove that facts that the people who believe they own our home are trespassers and it will cost them dearly as well, and that the County Court has no jurisdiction to take possession over Sue and my home.

On the funny side we had one of our crazy trolls in court, I pointed out to the magistrate was now aware of this crazy man and I believe that the police are looking for him as he did a runner out of the court.

It’s been a very eventful day today we lost in there eyes, but in actual fact we have now moved forward with our case.

We are now heading to the Crown Court and this is when I told the judge where we were now going, the judge smiled for I believe that when he passed his sentence his humanity spoke for once when he said this judgment is done with a heavy heart.

But most importantly I would like to thank all those that came to the court and all those who gave us such support from far-off

Cheers To
Posted on EFOTB
Bones

Post by Bones »

Some of the comments

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Ceylon could almost be describing Anthony Able
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Had I been found not guilty today the case would have hit the buffers for Sue and myself, if I was found guilty we would be able to in put an appeal and then we could go to the Crown Court where we always wanted to be.
Typical footle.
NG=defeat.
G=victory.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Bones wrote:
Tom Crawfraud wrote:On the funny side we had one of our crazy trolls in court, I pointed out to the magistrate was now aware of this crazy man and I believe that the police are looking for him as he did a runner out of the court.
I may be missing something here but aren't members of the public in the gallery, crazy or sane, free to come and go as they please? :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I can guarantee that is a misquote or out of context. No judge could possibly argue that there were problems in the repossession order.
1st he could not explain why there was no evidence of the fee had being paid
Godsmark and the other judge explained that to Tom a year ago.
why 2nd the possession claims online are only for a monetary value not for property
What does that even mean?
3rd he was totally bemused that after three years the County Court cannot produce a verified warrant by a judge
Bald faced lie by Tom.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Madness.

Tom can't resist threatening folk.

The DJ was a very nice man but now he's done me bad
which he will have to pay for
As for the upstart true owners of the former Casa Crawford;
it will cost them dearly

Such a pleasant chap.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

If he appeals and of course looses does he run the risk of a harsher sentence or a bigger fine or both?
#six

Post by #six »

#why would anybody appeal a conditional discharge. That's as good as not guilty if he keeps his nose clean.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Before he got an appeal trial, wouldn't Tommy boy have to pursuade a judge that there were sound legal grounds for an appeal? Maybe he is not guaranteed the day in Crown Court he thinks he is going to get.

Wonder who this "Troll" is they say keeps appearing?

There is a definate reduction in the volume of videos being posted. Nothing from the 13th Sept hearing and nothing today. Is that due to the low numbers of supporters which would show how marginalised the Crawfrauds are now?