Anthony Wayne Abel - The new Youtube fmotl guru

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

IDIOT
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Anthony Wayne Abel - The new Youtube fmotl guru

Post by IDIOT »

Anthony Wayne disABLED made himself look a right twat on the internet today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h1kF4oGYC4
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Who was thevery nasty person doing all the talking?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

IDIOT wrote:Anthony Wayne disABLED made himself look a right twat on the internet today.

And how is this any different from any other day, he is a truly disgusting excuse for a human being.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

When you believe that you have the power to unite or split the country :haha: :haha:

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
longdog

Post by longdog »

letissier14 wrote:When you believe that you have the power to unite or split the country :haha: :haha:

Because aligning yourself with a raging racist thug with a criminal record as long as your arm (including jail terms) for violence, fraud, football hooliganism and contempt of court is going to endear yourself to the masses. :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Wingding
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Wingding »

IDIOT wrote:Anthony Wayne disABLED made himself look a right twat on the internet today.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote:
letissier14 wrote:When you believe that you have the power to unite or split the country :haha: :haha:

Because aligning yourself with a raging racist thug with a criminal record as long as your arm (including jail terms) for violence, fraud, football hooliganism and contempt of court is going to endear yourself to the masses. :shrug:
Sorry, just sounds like the usual AWad, a really sorry specimen, and I suspect his beliefs aren't much different than the other tool. Ought to further endear him to family court. Wonder if it's violating his probation?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Interesting comments about exdoorman, considering that his new best pal Chrisy Morris is an exdoorman

https://www.facebook.com/EnglishmansRan ... 771820062/
Wanna balloon?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

letissier14 wrote:He has been sectioned

https://www.facebook.com/EnglishmansRan ... 481841789/
How , sadly , predictable
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

letissier14 wrote:He has been sectioned

The use of the word "sectioned" reminds me of a story from 31+ years ago, when my wife and I were expecting our son.

Jakki heard a story, one day, of a couple in a delivery room; and the wife was having trouble getting the baby out. The husband heard someone say "we're going to 'section' the baby to get it out"; and the husband freaked out. He thought that the docs were going to slice ad dice the baby to get it -- or at least its remains -- out of his wife; but someone quickly explained that his wife was simply going to have a "Caesarian section", and that the baby would be fine (which he was, once he was born).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

He has been sectioned

Well, that video convinced me he's completely sane....
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

He's now been released (after 28 days). But only after he agreed and shown willingness to undergo proper psychological assessments and take mainstream (big pharma!) medication for his Epilepsy. Shockingly he has been posting since release that the new meds are actually working better than the cannabis oil - and he's going to stick to it (for how long we will see).

Additionally thanks to the assessments whilst there he now has more chance of getting access to his children, when previously he put everything in the way of having them done after Social Services requested them before.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Wozzle wrote:He's now been released (after 28 days). But only after he agreed and shown willingness to undergo proper psychological assessments and take mainstream (big pharma!) medication for his Epilepsy. Shockingly he has been posting since release that the new meds are actually working better than the cannabis oil - and he's going to stick to it (for how long we will see).

Additionally thanks to the assessments whilst there he now has more chance of getting access to his children, when previously he put everything in the way of having them done after Social Services requested them before.
It’s nice to hear that a notorious conspiracy nut may finally be getting his life in order.

I sincerely hope this is the fresh start this guy needed, it will maybe show a few others too!

Good luck to the lad!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote:Good luck to the lad!
I agree. Would be nice to see one go straight.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:Good luck to the lad!
I agree. Would be nice to see one go straight.
As much as we may poke fun at these people, it shows good character in a person for someone to turn about face.

And for that they deserve respect if you ask me HP.

It’s not easy to realise everything you believed in turned out to be nothing more than a fantasy.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JimUk1 wrote: Good luck to the lad!
I agree. Would be nice to see one go straight.[/quote]

As much as we may poke fun at these people, it shows good character in a person for someone to turn about face.

And for that they deserve respect if you ask me HP.

It’s not easy to realise everything you believed in turned out to be nothing more than a fantasy.[/quote]

I agree. Anytime I've encountered people of this type, on Quatloos, whether they posted here (David Merrill, Harvester etc.), simply lived in their own fantasy world (Ed and Elaine Brown, the "RV" crowd or Rekha Patel), I always hoped that they'd turn away from their chosen course before disaster struck.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:....Anytime I've encountered people of this type, on Quatloos, whether they posted here (David Merrill, Harvester etc.), simply lived in their own fantasy world (Ed and Elaine Brown, the "RV" crowd or Rekha Patel), I always hoped that they'd turn away from their chosen course before disaster struck.
Sadly, so many of them never snap out of it.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:It’s not easy to realise everything you believed in turned out to be nothing more than a fantasy.
I wonder how much of this change of heart is down to a month long enforced break from the weed.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:It’s not easy to realise everything you believed in turned out to be nothing more than a fantasy.
I wonder how much of this change of heart is down to a month long enforced break from the weed.
Maybe also getting started on the right drugs for the epilepsy too.
Thinking back we had a small success with a guy who flirted with SovCit-ery but realised it was BS and went on to follow his interest in marijuana by joining and standing for the Legalise Marijuana movement. (And got more votes than Graham Moore ever did in an election IIRC.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self