Anthony Wayne Abel - The new Youtube fmotl guru

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Anthony Wayne Abel - The new Youtube fmotl guru

Post by The Observer »

Abel wrote:"For what's it's worth I even quoted Magna Carta"
Yes, because everyone knows the Magna Carta was really about establishing parental ownership of their kids. It's too bad that King John thought it had to something do with granting his barons rights.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by letissier14 »

Still can't see his kids and still can't see that his actions are the reasons why

https://www.facebook.com/EnglishmansRan ... 428399334/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Really glad I couldn't make comments on that. I have no words that are expressable in gentile company.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

letissier14 wrote:Still can't see his kids and still can't see that his actions are the reasons why

After all his crazy talk Anthony finally gets what he came for, but manages to screw it up. Near the end of the video Anthony is asked to give his contact phone number to a scheduler so they can call him back and schedule his psychiatric exam. . .the exam he said he was being denied.

Then Anthony decides he doesn't want to give out his phone number while the video is running and he's in a room full of people. It seems it never occurred to anger boy that all he had to do was turn a camera off for 30 seconds and go around the corner to whisper his number to the scheduler. Or maybe it occurred to him that if he did as they asked he wouldn't have anything to bitch about and if he showed up for his psychiatric exam the examiners might conclude that he's as nuts as he sounds.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

arayder, I think your second supposition is far and away the more likely. I really suspect that the LAST thing he wanted was what he claimed he wanted. He doesn't strike me as a particularly honest individual, either morally or intellectually, to start with and this does nothing to change that feeling.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote: arayder, I think your second supposition is far and away the more likely. I really suspect that the LAST thing he wanted was what he claimed he wanted. He doesn't strike me as a particularly honest individual, either morally or intellectually, to start with and this does nothing to change that feeling.
Guys like Anthony are good at finding "soft targets" where they can harangue government workers they know can't do diddlie-squat about their shenanigans. I'd love to see Anthony try his shtick at the Kentucky state police headquarters.

The freeman drill is to find courteous government workers to abuse on youtube and call it a "win". But every once and a while one of these diffuses pushes it too far and gets his asre arrested.

To be fair Anthony has real mental health problems. The thing is his problems don't seem to preclude him from playing the freeman abuse-the-lady-at-the-front-desk game.

Bottom line is that he's a dick who needs to man up, get his head straight, and be a real dad.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

There are 1400 comments on that Facebook page, all abusing 'the system' and being supportive of him. None are saying 'stop pissing about, take your meds and you'll get to see your children'.

The mother obviously, has genuine concerns about him, 1400 none of them helping this guy.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

AndyPandy wrote:There are 1400 comments on that Facebook page, all abusing 'the system' and being supportive of him. None are saying 'stop pissing about, take your meds and you'll get to see your children'.

The mother obviously, has genuine concerns about him, 1400 none of them helping this guy.
Like the man said, "You can fool some of the people all of the time. . . ". Thousands of people thought Tom Crawford paid his mortgage in full. Peter of England has a boat load of dupes who think they can make money out of thin air.

The freeple won't like reading this, but It speaks well for the powers that be that Anthony doesn't have access to his children. My guess is that over the years child protective services has seen every kind of crazy and Anthony isn't fooling or intimidating them one bit.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

letissier14 wrote:Still can't see his kids and still can't see that his actions are the reasons why

In the video he states that's he's live streaming the video to 52,000 people.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

IDIOT wrote: In the video he states that's he's live streaming the video to 52,000 people.
Believe it or not, 53,204 have subscribed to his facebook page
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

No wonder they wont let him see his kids

https://www.facebook.com/EnglishmansRan ... 017966275/
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

letissier14 wrote:
IDIOT wrote: In the video he states that's he's live streaming the video to 52,000 people.
Believe it or not, 53,204 have subscribed to his facebook page
At least one of his followers are the council who have written to him.
Police will also be looking in if they haven't been already.

Either way there's no way on this Earth that 52,000 people would have been watching the live stream even if he was live streaming it which he probably wasn't unless we can view the saved footage of the said live stream.

If this guy wants to see his kids again there's a way to go about it and that is to delete his online social media presence, knuckle down to the important thing in this life (seeing his kids) and comply no matter how much he hates it with the people that can and are protecting the children. Basically he's got to completely change and prove he's change. If he doesn't then the council will be seen to be doing their job properly and rightly so.

Thing is with him even if you sat him down man to man and explained this to him he wouldn't accept the advice. He's far more interested in the view count on his FaceBook page by the looks of it.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

He will only ever see his kids under supervision while they are still kids. Why? Because he doesn't have the cajones to admit that he is the actual problem. Everytime he half admits it he's not really. He then follows up how the system made him that way.

You want your to see your kids, change your attitude. Stop blaming and projecting your issues on others and admit that you are the problem. Then, maybe, you will start making some headway. Who knows, maybe you may even see them unsupervised before they turn 18. And, just maybe, if you truly mean it, they will want to see you after they're not forced to

You see kids aren't stupid, they remember very well the stupid things parents do. They also remember who was there growing up and will eventually act upon that knowledge. So get your shut straight yesterday and maybe you won't scar your kids for life and make them hate you until the day you die, if they even notice.

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

IDIOT wrote: He's far more interested in the view count on his FaceBook page by the looks of it.
I think you've hit the nail on the head, he's addicted to the messages of support he gets, the more he defies 'authority' the more he posts, more messages of support, but increasingly unlikely he'll get unsupervised access to his children and onwards and onwards it goes.

He needs to get his head out of his arse and grow up.
notorial dissent

Abel has "problems" and "issues" that are entirely of his own making, and that he is doing nothing about other than trying to blame someone else for them. If some of what I've seen he has some serious problems that he needs to deal with and that he hasn't/won't, that will keep him from being allowed around his children. The anger is the biggest problem as far as I can see, that and he hasn't really changed any of his attitudes from when he was younger.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

JamesVincent wrote: You see kids aren't stupid, they remember very well the stupid things parents do. They also remember who was there growing up and will eventually act upon that knowledge.
Indeed. My brother and I didn't see our dad for 16 years which was entirely his choice. Heck had the thing that brought him back into our lives not happened, it very well may have been much longer.

Although I now know the reasons why, I still can't forgive him for it.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
notorial dissent

When all is said and done, the end results, regardless of the excuses, are all Abel's doing.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Firthy2002 wrote:
JamesVincent wrote: You see kids aren't stupid, they remember very well the stupid things parents do. They also remember who was there growing up and will eventually act upon that knowledge.
Indeed. My brother and I didn't see our dad for 16 years which was entirely his choice. Heck had the thing that brought him back into our lives not happened, it very well may have been much longer.

Although I now know the reasons why, I still can't forgive him for it.
I never met my dad until I was 28, he fled the state to avoid child support. I was raised by my mother and stepdad. Even though I don't talk to my mother anymore I still talk to my stepdad. He wasn't good with kids but he actually tried, more then I can say for my real parents. You remember that shit when you get older.

notorial dissent

And there are some people who just weren't cut out to be parents, and never should have been, and their not being there was probably the kindest best thing they could have, unintentionally, done.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Now he is having a pop at 3 young women who are advertising Coca Cola

https://www.facebook.com/EnglishmansRan ... 661021044/