letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Anthony Wayne Abel - The new Youtube fmotl guru

Post by letissier14 »

Since he has been back on online he has posted about

Cannabis oil cures cancer not chemotherapy or empty promises
vaccine control
citizens of America have guns to protect them self from their own government and each other.
The dark truth of the chemotherapy industry nobody knows about.
Sexual predators being exposed by sexual predators and those that protect them

Give it a week or two and he will be back to his normal self online
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

letissier14 wrote:Since he has been back on online he has posted about

Cannabis oil cures cancer not chemotherapy or empty promises
vaccine control
citizens of America have guns to protect them self from their own government and each other.
The dark truth of the chemotherapy industry nobody knows about.
Sexual predators being exposed by sexual predators and those that protect them

Give it a week or two and he will be back to his normal self online
The only time when I see my wife's world-class gynecological oncology surgeon and oncologist get angry is when the subject of cannabis oil, and not chemotherapy, curing cancer, or "the dark truth of the chemotherapy industry" comes up. They have had more headaches, trying to deal with the desperate harangues from desperate people, imploring them to give their loved ones the "real" cures, and not "push" chemotherapy onto them. My wife has survived ovarian cancer for over 14 1/2 years, as I write, thanks to chemotherapy; and although the latest course has cost her almost all of her hair, and will cost her the rest, the increased chances of a remission is well worth it, for both of us.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The idiot even commented on it apparently. :mrgreen:

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:09 am The idiot even commented on it apparently. :mrgreen:

Do you know what he is wanted in connection with?

Last I remember he was sectioned and was under treatment.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He was defo sectioned. On this event, I'm afraid he's being quite tight lipped about it. It also seems he broke his leg and has scuttled off somewhere.
Well sod them, i had a seizure on Sunday and have a broken leg, i have to get myself better before i even go any where near them. They do not like me and have done nothing but target my family and myself again and again. If it was anything to worry about they would be at my Mum's house and known addresses, they have done this to try to bother me as usual. These clowns can do their own job because i will not be helping them out in anyway what so ever. It was not to long ago one tried to suffocate me in my garden and another time they beat me up after i had a seizure and got sectioned so i know where i stand with Cheshire Police.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The gags write themselves.....
Well sod them, i had a seizure on Sunday and have a broken leg, i have to get myself better before i even go any where near them. They do not like me and have done nothing but target my family and myself again and again. If it was anything to worry about they would be at my Mum's house and known addresses, they have done this to try to bother me as usual. These clowns can do their own job because i will not be helping them out in anyway what so ever. It was not to long ago one tried to suffocate me in my garden and another time they beat me up after i had a seizure and got sectioned so i know where i stand with Cheshire Police.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Paranoid much Tony?? Oh, wait, I forgot, he likes hims wacky baccy, and it shows in his everyday trials and tribulation, and being bone stupid to begin with doesn't help.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:38 pm Paranoid much Tony?? Oh, wait, I forgot, he likes hims wacky baccy, and it shows in his everyday trials and tribulation, and being bone stupid to begin with doesn't help.
I have never indulged in recreational chemicals but do feel that there is a case for legalising them. This stems from some work I did for U.K. Customs many years ago where I discovered a surprisingly pragmatic attitude was held by a good many customs officers. However it’s when I see the likes of Anthony Abel that I realise how complex a problem it really is. There are people out there who shouldn’t be allowed anything more stimulating than a can of Red Bull and he is clearly one of them.

TheRambler
longdog

Post by longdog »

I largely agree. I've done my fair share of drugs in the past as have most of my friends and none of us have come to any harm whatsoever. But... I can't agree that any drug is completely harmless, even cannabis, and there are clearly serious effects on people who don't know the meaning of the word 'moderation'. Stoners are the most tedious people on earth and very well represented amongst the FMOTL/conspiracy theory fraternity.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

There was something recently about his exes new man threatening him and maybe breaking in to his if I remember correctly.
EDIT - seems he had a seizure and jumped out a window as you do - when he came out of being sectioned he raved about how good the meds were working, then within weeks he dropped them and started on his homemade oil, which is obviously working well for him:
notorial dissent

TheRambler wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:14 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:38 pm Paranoid much Tony?? Oh, wait, I forgot, he likes hims wacky baccy, and it shows in his everyday trials and tribulation, and being bone stupid to begin with doesn't help.
I have never indulged in recreational chemicals but do feel that there is a case for legalising them. This stems from some work I did for U.K. Customs many years ago where I discovered a surprisingly pragmatic attitude was held by a good many customs officers. However it’s when I see the likes of Anthony Abel that I realise how complex a problem it really is. There are people out there who shouldn’t be allowed anything more stimulating than a can of Red Bull and he is clearly one of them.

TheRambler
Recreational and medicinal use is one thing, making a lifestyle out of it is something else entirely, and that seems to be what AWA has done and that never ends well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:50 pm Recreational and medicinal use is one thing, making a lifestyle out of it is something else entirely, and that seems to be what AWA has done and that never ends well.
Good point well made. I've been a big fan of amphetamines for the best part of four decades but strictly high days and holidays.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

TheRambler wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:14 pm ...... However it’s when I see the likes of Anthony Abel that I realise how complex a problem it really is. There are people out there who shouldn’t be allowed anything more stimulating than a can of Red Bull and he is clearly one of them.

TheRambler
And making them illegal stops anyone who wants to get these drugs from getting them how effectively????
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

AWA wrote: Unfortunately i had another seizure and than jumped out of a bed room window. After running off as i usually do, i came home eventually and than released i had broke my leg ........
Hmm. I woudn't have thought it would be mechanically possible to walk, let alone run, any distance with a broken leg, no matter what one's level of medication. I think a broken ankle is more likely.
longdog

Post by longdog »

YiamCross wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:39 pm
TheRambler wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:14 pm ...... However it’s when I see the likes of Anthony Abel that I realise how complex a problem it really is. There are people out there who shouldn’t be allowed anything more stimulating than a can of Red Bull and he is clearly one of them.

TheRambler
And making them illegal stops anyone who wants to get these drugs from getting them how effectively????
Because the fear of getting caught prevents people having anything to do with illegal dru.... Oh... Hang on... I see what you're getting at :-D
longdog

Post by longdog »

Tevildo wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:22 pm
AWA wrote: Unfortunately i had another seizure and than jumped out of a bed room window. After running off as i usually do, i came home eventually and than released i had broke my leg ........
Hmm. I woudn't have thought it would be mechanically possible to walk, let alone run, any distance with a broken leg, no matter what one's level of medication. I think a broken ankle is more likely.
Is it even possible to walk on a broken ankle? I could just about manage to walk with a broken big toe and that was only by walking on my heel.

Mind you... I broke my back in an incident involving beer, cannabis and diving off Whitstable harbour wall into an inadequate depth of water and I didn't find out I'd done it until an X-ray for an over-the-handlebars injury 25 years later...

"Tell me Mr Longdog... When did you break your back?"

"I've never broken my back doctor"

"Yes you have... Look... <shows me X-ray>"

"I don't feel well" :?

I'd had a bad back for years after the diving incident but that... :shrug:
notorial dissent

YiamCross wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:39 pm

TheRambler
About on par with people who have alcohol or prescription drug problems ??
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

There are fractures and there are fractures.

He could have a "greenstick" break of his fibula, the smaller of the two bones in your lower leg. A greenstick fracture is one that doesn't break all the way through the bone, but splits the bone and runs lengthwise for a short distance. Think of trying to break a small tree branch that is still green. It often tears lengthwise rather than breaking into two pieces.

Since a greenstick break doesn't completely fracture the bone, and since the fibula does not carry the full weight, it might be possible to walk or run, especially if you are heavily medicated.
notorial dissent

Or he could just be a drama queen, as I recall he seemed to run that direction.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

It is possible for people in a life-or-death situation to draw on emergency reserves (glycogen, i think it's called) and do superhuman things. There are stories of ordinary people lifting cars or other heavy objects, off of themselves or someone else who is trapped.

I don't think that's what happened here - the man's leg would be damaged beyond repair - but it's another possible explanation.