George Tsigarides - The Stupid FOI archives

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Stupid FOI archives

Post by longdog »

The fine city and my adopted home-town of Kingston Upon Hull is not known for the quality of education on offfer... As a matter of fact it is lamentable which does explain the barely literate nature, if not the freeman woo, of a certain mathew "freeman in spirit" foster...

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/mat ... rit_foster

I do quite like this particular 'request' which I think relates to his attempting to pay his council tax with a giro slip using A4V principles at Hull and East Riding Credit Union. From reading his other posts it seems he got behind with his CT payments and they were deducted from his benefits which were being paid into the H&ERCR so he tried to A4V the debt. Not un-naturally the H&ERCU told him to bugger off because.. A) It's a load of old bollocks and B) They don't do bill payments.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-711596
Dear Prudential Regulation Authority,

Hi I wish to be made aware of your position in regards to a debt being paid by use of giro yet hull credit union have refused to accept this method which in legal terms means they refused legal tender resulting in no debt owed yet still this is being taken by force due to them refusing to stop deductions from benifits resulting in them unlawfully taking funds from my person which I'm shaw will be against your rules due to fraud please inform us your rules in this matter or is fraud accepted by your authority

Yours faithfully,

mathew "freeman at heart" foster
Just as an aside... I'm a member of that credit union and it REALLY pisses me off when these fucking idiots try to screw the union over. If you want to play silly fuckers do it with a multi-national bank not a a mutual society that I'm a memebr of you selfish twats.

PS: That reminds me... I really must pay my council tax :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Two more loons...

Richard Valdry... https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/ric ... dry?page=1

Seems to think a Council Tax bill is covered by The Bills of Exchange Act... No... I don't know either.

Brian Ovens... https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/brian_ovens?page=1

A highly prolific enquirer with 391 requests to his name... All of them utter bollocks.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:The fine city and my adopted home-town of Kingston Upon Hull is not known for the quality of education on offfer... As a matter of fact it is lamentable which does explain the barely literate nature, if not the freeman woo, of a certain mathew "freeman in spirit" foster...

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/mat ... rit_foster

I do quite like this particular 'request' which I think relates to his attempting to pay his council tax with a giro slip using A4V principles at Hull and East Riding Credit Union. From reading his other posts it seems he got behind with his CT payments and they were deducted from his benefits which were being paid into the H&ERCR so he tried to A4V the debt. Not un-naturally the H&ERCU told him to bugger off because.. A) It's a load of old bollocks and B) They don't do bill payments.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-711596
Dear Prudential Regulation Authority,

Hi I wish to be made aware of your position in regards to a debt being paid by use of giro yet hull credit union have refused to accept this method which in legal terms means they refused legal tender resulting in no debt owed yet still this is being taken by force due to them refusing to stop deductions from benifits resulting in them unlawfully taking funds from my person which I'm shaw will be against your rules due to fraud please inform us your rules in this matter or is fraud accepted by your authority

Yours faithfully,

mathew "freeman at heart" foster
Just as an aside... I'm a member of that credit union and it REALLY pisses me off when these fucking idiots try to screw the union over. If you want to play silly fuckers do it with a multi-national bank not a a mutual society that I'm a memebr of you selfish twats.

PS: That reminds me... I really must pay my council tax :shrug:
I ran out of breath half way through his 'sentence'. I'm surprised the council are able to decipher it.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

Looking at that again it seems he's blaming the credit union not only for refusing to accept a giro slip as legal tender payment to a third party, which is wrong on so many levels I don't know where to start, but also blaming the credit union for making deductions from his benefit. This cretin will have received a letter from the DWP stating what deductions they are making so why the hell does he think the credit union, which is acting as his bank for all intents and purposes, has any ability to do anything about it? :sarcastic:

I ran out of breath half way through his 'sentence'. I'm surprised the council are able to decipher it.
That wasn't to the council that was to the Prudential Regulation Authority. I can see why he might complain to the council about not accepting an A4V giro slip, wrong-headed and idiotic though that might be, but complaining about his own credit union refusing to get involved with his nonsense is off the scale of stupid.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I guess that's what happens when you survive on a diet of chip spice and patties..
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I know I'm really going to hate myself for this, but why does that particular fool think, I know, not in evidence, that a giro slip is legal tender???? Since that is not a term in US vocabulary it is also a bit confusing to those of us on this side of the pond. I presume it means either a deposit or withdrawal slip as we would say?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

A giro slip, more formally "bank giro credit" slip aka paying-in slip or deposit slip, is a piece of paper that typically comes attacked to a bill. When paying a bill, we would tear-off the slip and post it with the cheque to the payee, or hand both over a bank counter.

Ceylon and co claim (falsely) that these paying-in slips are actually cheques, and when magic words are written on them, they pay off the debt.

In the UK, social security ("welfare", or "dole") used to be paid with Girocheques, and these were actual cheques. People would say "I'm picking up my Giro" to mean picking up welfare. People of Ceylon's age would be familiar with that usage.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

OK, what I thought. There was a variation of that going around here with the sovcits claiming that the payment coupons that you get with loans and some bills were actually cash documents and again, if you put the right magic words on them they would pay your bill and all was done. You can guess how well that worked. Haven't heard that one in a while.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:OK, what I thought. There was a variation of that going around here with the sovcits claiming that the payment coupons that you get with loans and some bills were actually cash documents and again, if you put the right magic words on them they would pay your bill and all was done. You can guess how well that worked. Haven't heard that one in a while.
Yeah... Even the morons over on GOODF seem to have all but abandoned A4V now which is surprising given the unqualified successes they were having a couple of years back. :sarcasmon:
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

A similar system to the "giro" is used by many utility providers and insurance companies here. If you're paying by mail you tear off a stub from the bill and send it in with your cheque. If paying the bill at a bank they put an endorsement stamp on the stub and hand it back to you. Scott Duncan's Tenderizers believe that by inscribing magic words on the stub magical things can happen and you can default on a previously paid up account since you haven't established any lawful contract with the utility provider if I understand their twisted logic correctly.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

littleFred wrote:A giro slip, more formally "bank giro credit" slip aka paying-in slip or deposit slip, is a piece of paper that typically comes attacked to a bill. When paying a bill, we would tear-off the slip and post it with the cheque to the payee, or hand both over a bank counter.

Ceylon and co claim (falsely) that these paying-in slips are actually cheques, and when magic words are written on them, they pay off the debt.

In the UK, social security ("welfare", or "dole") used to be paid with Girocheques, and these were actual cheques. People would say "I'm picking up my Giro" to mean picking up welfare. People of Ceylon's age would be familiar with that usage.
One Wesley Ahmed "famously" produced a guru video of him attaching Postage Stamps to a Giro and writing things on it apparently in the direction you would draw a sword, in a misguided attempt to pay his British Gas bill.

Hilariously his next video featured Wesley hanging out of his front window trying to persuade British Gas not to rip his front door off it's hinges. :snicker:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

This guy's a real peach...

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/sean_moran_2?page=8
Dear Environment Agency,

Please provide me with the following information as per a Freedom Of Information Act Request:

How much has the Enviroment Agency spent promoting or supporting homosexuality, paedophilia or other sexual deviancies in the last six years?

Please break down the amounts for each sexual deviancy, each year and each event supported financially.

Please include items such as buying "Gay Mugs" as an event.
Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,

Does the BBC have a policy of using multi-racial or mixed race presenters, performers and/or actors in Children's TV productions?

If it does why does it?
Dear General Medical Council,
Please provide all medical advice previously given on anal sex.
Dear Electoral Commission,

What actions is the Electoral Commission taking to protect the rights of the British Indigenous Population ( mainly the right to self-determination ) in future elections?
The most obvious problem being the seemingly illegal actions of the UK Government in giving votes to non-indigenous people.
Is it legal to grant votes to non-indigenous people?
Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,

Please provide details of all independent investigations carried out by the BBC in to the alleged holocaust during World War Two.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

longdog wrote:This guy's a real peach...

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/sean_moran_2?page=8
Dear General Medical Council,
Please provide all medical advice previously given on anal sex.
I see that one is still waiting "internal review"
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

There's been silence from Dean of the Family Daley since he received a response to his FOI request:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-811262
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Sovereign Jerry has been at the kool aid in a major way. He packs it all in - signature, Magna Carta, maritime war.
It's a challenging read but worth it

Dear Medway Council, for full clarification and on full penalty of perjury and on your full commercial liability, could you please answer the following questions & send me any of the relevant documentation:
1: Under the 'BILLS OF EXCHANGE ACT 1882, section 3,(1)
A bill of exchange is an unconditional order in writing, addressed by one person to another, 'signed by the person giving it', requiring the person to whom it is addressed to pay on demand or at a fixed or determinable future time a sum certain in money to or to the order of a specified person, or to bearer. Please explain to me why Medway Council breaks this law by sending unsigned Council Tax bills to people? What makes you exempt from this? 2: You give me your word that you are NOT using Maritime Admiralty Law but The Common Law of the Land to make me and any living man or woman pay Council Tax? 3: I would like to bring to your attention the Local Government Finance Act 1992, 13A, which you your company always states, focusing on subsection 2,
(1)Where a person is liable to pay Council Tax in respect of any chargeable dwelling and any day, the BILLING AUTHORITY for the area in which the dwelling is situated may reduce the amount which he is liable to pay as respects the dwelling and the day to such extent as it thinks fit.
(2) The power under subsection (1) above includes power to reduce an amount to nil. How and when does one get a reduced amount to nil? How many people are successful with this? What are the criteria? Who is the BILLING AUTHORITY? Are these bills past in parliament? 3: Do the council issue their own summonses? 4: Do the council hire the court for the day to deal with non-payment of Council tax and any other cases relating to Council tax? 5: Do the council rubber stamp their own liability order documents or do they actually come from the courts? Which court? Please give me the names of all the current magistrates and the address of the court? 6: Is it true that a percentage of Council tax goes towards a 'Gold Pension fund' for Council Executives? 7: Is Medway Council a registered company? Does it have shareholders? 8: Is it LAWFULL to ask a sovereign (Suri Juris) to pay you any monies without a binding contract by both parties? 9: Let me remind you here of the Article 61 of the Magna Carta 1215, which says that if I believe I am being governed otherwise than in accordance with the laws and customs of this country, then I have right to enter into Lawful Rebellion to find redress. Lawful Rebellion affords me the right under Common Law to withhold all taxes until the situation is resolved to my satisfaction, this is the law. If you believe I do not have this right then I suggest you produce the evidence immediately. 10; As you are asking me to represent the 'legal name person'? Are you willing to be held on full commercial liability by doing so? The 'legal name person' is 'crown copyrighted as stated on everyone's birth certificate and anyone using it is committing fraud. Are Medway Council aware of this? Respectfully & honourably, please answer each question by number individually.
I thank you in advance for taking your time to answer all my questions.
I look forward to your timely reply.

Yours faithfully,

Sovereign jerry of the family coady
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:Sovereign Jerry has been at the kool aid in a major way. He packs it all in - signature, Magna Carta, maritime war.
It's a challenging read but worth it

<drivel>

Sovereign jerry of the family coady
First my adopted home town and then my real home town... Oh the shame :shrug:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

it didnt go too well for poor old Jerry. It seems the Medway folks give short shrift to this sort of nonsense:

"
16. I do not believe that my staff have been asked by you to recognise any lawful
rebellion
. They are, however, correctly pursuing you for payment of council tax. If
you believe this infringes your rights, you have already been told how to appeal.
Yours sincerely
"
:beatinghorse:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Yes, Satan is at it again.It also appears the illuminati hold an official register. How very organised.
Dear Prime Minister’s Office,

I would like official Stats of the number of people in the UK Government that are members of the Illuminati.

I would like to know the place in Canada?? where the said Government Officials go to in the May/June time and carry out their special Satanic Rituals then lie and deny it.

How controlled are these said Officials by the Illuminati and to what degree.

Also how with the said Illuminati and Government Officials why is it that they are allowed to practice Satanism yet people that are Pagan or the likes have their children removed when actually Satanism is way worse than Paganism-Fact!

Also as some of these said Government Officials are part of the Satanism then why are they allowed to keep their children and yet during the late 80's when a Ms Howes and Ms Klein brought the Satanic Ritual Abuse symptoms to the UK no less that 100 parents lost their children all over the UK for the "Pseudo Science Quakery" theories that are nothing and yet Government Officials are allowed to do it all like it is normal, that surely cant be correct!

Last but not least what are the names of the Officials whom are registered with the Illuminati and how long have they been a member, were they before they got into the Government??

Yours Ever,

Colby Fredriksson
#six

Post by #six »

Do you have a link for that one Steve. I've searched for his name but that request isn't listed.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

#six wrote:Do you have a link for that one Steve. I've searched for his name but that request isn't listed.
There seems to be quite a few satanic FOIs on there at the mo

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-222774