George Tsigarides - The Stupid FOI archives

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: George Tsigarides - The Stupid FOI archives

Post by AndyPandy »

NYGman wrote:
#six wrote:Wow - they didn't hang around long to tell him to jog on.
Dear Mr Tsigarides

Thank you for your email of 25 June.

Your requests were asking HM Treasury to settle your debts using a trust in your name. I can confirm this is not a matter that HM Treasury or the Government can help you with.

Regards

Vicky

But without a denial, "No such accounts exist, they are pure fantasy, and have no basis in law" I think George will take this to mean that they do exist but it isn't something HM Treasury or the Government controls, so I am sure he will now seek to find out who controls these accounts, if not HM Treasury or the Government
Do you get the feeling they've been asked this question before !! :sarcasmon:
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote: But without a denial, "No such accounts exist, they are pure fantasy, and have no basis in law" I think George will take this to mean that they do exist but it isn't something HM Treasury or the Government controls, so I am sure he will now seek to find out who controls these accounts, if not HM Treasury or the Government
If there's huge sums of money which legally / lawfully / rightfully belong to the people but which is being hidden / misappropriated / stolen then the culprit is obvious....

Next stop for George... "Dear board of British deputies... This is an FOI request as to how I claim my Jewgold... :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

George is fighting back:
Dear Enquiries, CEU - HMT,

I have asked you a series of FOIA questions; and I will be grateful if you would actually respond to each point please, instead of totally disregarding them and dismissing them.

I repeat my request below:

I will be grateful if you would kindly confirm the following:

1. Does HM Treasury (HMT) hold records of the United Kingdom (UK) Exemption Accounts.

2. Can UK citizens post to Greg Hands MP (Chief Secretary to the Treasury) at HM Treasury,
1 Horse Guards Parade, London, SW1A 2HG, negotiable instrument to be set off against their Exemption Account.

3. Can this be done online using HMT online forms.

4. Is the Exemption Account Number the National Insurance Number (NINO).

5. Is this in line with the 'Bills of Exchange Act 1882'.

6. Are all UK citizens 'bankers'.

7. Does the 'Consumer Credit Agreement Act', specifically 'section 123, paragraph 5' on "Negotiable Instruments", confirm that UK citizens can pay their Utility Bills, Tax, Council Tax, Bedroom Tax and Bank Loans (including Mortgages) using this system.

8. Is correct term for a 'mort-gage' a 'home-loan'.

9. What is the HMT timescale for dealing with the UK citizens requests for set-off against their Exemption Account; via post and / or via email.

In addition, I will be grateful if you would confirm the following:

10. Does HMT hold records that prove that the debt of the United Kingdom is all the 'interest' held in the citizens escrow accounts - which should be set-off by The Secretary of The Treasury from the citizens Redemption Accounts; and if this was known by the citizens, and all citizens requested The Secretary of The Treasury to set-off their debts from their Redemption Accounts, the national debt of the United Kingdom would be zero.

Thank You.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Dear George.

A) In response to your questions 1 - 9 the answer is 'No'.

B) In response to your question 10 the answer is also 'No'.

Yours etc...

CEU - HMT
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Does anyone know what he's getting at with this one?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

TheNewSaint wrote:Does anyone know what he's getting at with this one?
he's like stuart from MADtv:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcWKz97WQFA

He can take a real word and make it meaningless.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I can help Georgy with that one.

The correct term for "a mort-gage" is "a mortgage"
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:

Ah... Now... Right... You see....

Obviously a home loan is a mort-gage becuase it is a gauge of your death (mort in Latin or French or Serbo-Croat or something) which means something to do with something or something. Wake up you sheeple!!!!!one!!!!eleven!!!!boom!!!!somethingtodowithjews!!!!!.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:

Ah... Now... Right... You see....

Obviously a home loan is a mort-gage becuase it is a gauge of your death (mort in Latin or French or Serbo-Croat or something) which means something to do with something or something. Wake up you sheeple!!!!!one!!!!eleven!!!!boom!!!!somethingtodowithjews!!!!!.
It's usury, usury I tell you, well I think it is... I don't actually know what usury is, but someone down the pub said it was, so it's definitely is usury!
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Is it just me , or do others get the feeling that George is about to disappear down the rabbit hole of FMOTL.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Footloose52 wrote:Is it just me , or do others get the feeling that George is about to disappear down the rabbit hole of FMOTL.
I suspect that those who have had dealings with him would be very happy if he just disappeared, period.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

the way phrased, "Is correct term for a 'mort-gage' a 'home-loan'." without the hyphens, the answer is actually no. You can mortgage other assets too, like business property, Land, or for those that play monopoly, Hotels! So this one is easy, the answer to number 8 is NO! A home loan is just one type of Mortgage, but not exclusive. I am guessing he doesn't realize this.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I think he's far down the rabbit hole, locked the door behind him and Messrs Reason & Logic have long since departed.

Still, if you will try and defraud your employer, get sacked and turn to Internet 'advice' then these things happen.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

People like George never want to take personal responsibility for anything, it is never their fault, and they have never done anything wrong, oh, and they are always right, and have good reason to explain why they are right. Except it is not good reason.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

George now wants a free passport.

I see that he appears, according to 192.com, to be around 60 or so with his wife and son living with him in Andover.

I also see that he was a contractor with HMRC according to one source. Very odd that he has got caught up in the woo, I 'worry' for him and his family if he is as deep into it as his FOI attempts indicate. I'm not sure if there is a typical FMOTL profile but to me it is all a bit odd. The requests seem to say he is well immersed yet I've a nagging feeling that he is just trying to be a real pain to TPTB who he feels have stiffed him.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote:Obviously a home loan is a mort-gage becuase it is a gauge of your death (mort in Latin or French or Serbo-Croat or something) which means something to do with something or something. Wake up you sheeple!!!!!one!!!!eleven!!!!boom!!!!somethingtodowithjews!!!!!.
It's probably something along these lines. I can imagine a FMOTL argument that "mort-gage" is a combination of two words, one of which violates the Profane Oaths Act 1745 or whatever.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

HMT are batting back rather rapidly, he tries a second time on the exemption account request on the 28th and gets a reply on the 29th
Her Majesty’s Treasury

29 June 2016

Dear Mr Tsigarides,

Thank you for your further correspondence about Exemption Accounts.

I can confirm this is not a matter that HM Treasury can help you with.

You may find it helpful to seek advice from the Citizen’s Advice Bureau. https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/debt-a...

In these circumstances, we consider that our correspondence with you on this issue is closed.

Regards

Vicky
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

NYGman wrote:the way phrased, "Is correct term for a 'mort-gage' a 'home-loan'." without the hyphens, the answer is actually no. You can mortgage other assets too, like business property, Land, or for those that play monopoly, Hotels! So this one is easy, the answer to number 8 is NO! A home loan is just one type of Mortgage, but not exclusive. I am guessing he doesn't realize this.
Yes, that was my point. A mortgage is a mortgage but it need not necessarily be for a home.
My guess is George is coming from the "death pledge" angle here. A well known and common footle misunderstanding.

Take your pick:
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=mortgage

or

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2013/01/m ... ns-pledge/
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Footloose52 wrote:HMT are batting back rather rapidly, he tries a second time on the exemption account request on the 28th and gets a reply on the 29th
Her Majesty’s Treasury

29 June 2016

Dear Mr Tsigarides,

Thank you for your further correspondence about Exemption Accounts.

I can confirm this is not a matter that HM Treasury can help you with.

You may find it helpful to seek advice from the Citizen’s Advice Bureau. https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/debt-a...

In these circumstances, we consider that our correspondence with you on this issue is closed.

Regards

Vicky
What on earth makes "Vicky" think that Citizens Advice will be able to answer his question " Does HM Treasury (HMT) hold records of the United Kingdom (UK) Exemption Accounts?" if HM Treasury themselves are unable to?

They (not specifically Vicky) should grow a pair and actually answer his question instead of trying to palm him off on a charity.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Normal Wisdom wrote:They (not specifically Vicky) should grow a pair and actually answer his question instead of trying to palm him off on a charity.
I agree, that's cowardly. They have plenty of legal justifications for telling George to get stuffed. He is well into vexatious territory. Even if he weren't, most of his questions are not requests for information that they legally have to provide. They are also duplicates, which they are not obliged to reply to either.