Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

daveBeeston
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:57 am

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby daveBeeston » Wed May 25, 2016 11:21 am

I've never has any dealing with Mr.Witterick and i have only visited the GOODF site via links here to see what was going on so i may be well off with this comment but here goes.

This whole leaving and subsequent fundraising to help the site seems to me to be more of a last dash cash grab of someone getting out before it all comes crashing down,i hope im wrong(for those that are donating) as im sure they have genuinely helped a few people since the sites inception although i am also sure they(and others on the site)have hurt far more people with ridiculous advice and promoting obvious scams.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2014
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Wed May 25, 2016 2:38 pm

SoLongCeylon wrote: The inference from John Witterfuck is that GOODF needs the money to pay for a revamp - in order to survive. :haha:

It seems a bit ironic that a website that promotes the idea you don't have to pay for any services is approaching its members cap in hand asking for money to pay for services.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10081
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby notorial dissent » Wed May 25, 2016 4:35 pm

I think I'll go with davebeeston's assessment, it makes more sense than any of the other propositions put forth, and certainly would be in keeping with the best footl traditions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 827
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:30 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby SteveUK » Wed May 25, 2016 6:10 pm

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????

SoLongCeylon
Pirate
Pirate
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:25 am

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby SoLongCeylon » Thu May 26, 2016 6:46 am

The total conned out of the members has shot up to £1475. After getting just over £600 per day for the first two days, yesterdays total was £130.

These 65,000 registered members of GOODF are an ungrateful bunch - I mean, having been given free resources to save £14.5m they so far have only donated back 0.0001%. It's only the giving that makes you what your are.

My Treasury forecast of the final total has been revised down to £3k.

I blame the poor response on their concerns over Brexit.

User avatar
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1581
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:11 pm
Location: In a gallery, with Peanuts.

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby PeanutGallery » Thu May 26, 2016 1:24 pm

I am just wondering how much of the donations have been paid on a credit card? There would be a certain irony in the notion that people might be getting into debt to get out of debt free.
Warning may contain traces of nut

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10081
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby notorial dissent » Thu May 26, 2016 2:50 pm

SoLongCeylon wrote:The total conned out of the members has shot up to £1475. After getting just over £600 per day for the first two days, yesterdays total was £130.

These 65,000 registered members of GOODF are an ungrateful bunch - I mean, having been given free resources to save £14.5m they so far have only donated back 0.0001%. It's only the giving that makes you what your are.

My Treasury forecast of the final total has been revised down to £3k.

I blame the poor response on their concerns over Brexit.

Couldn't just be cheap, or broke, or not really that many of them??????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2014
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Thu May 26, 2016 9:19 pm

SoLongCeylon wrote:These 65,000 registered members of GOODF are an ungrateful bunch - I mean, having been given free resources to save £14.5m they so far have only donated back 0.0001%. It's only the giving that makes you what your are.

Well, to be fair to them....the website does promise them that they can get out of debt for free. :naughty:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10081
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby notorial dissent » Thu May 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Somehow, I don't think that losing your home, being made a bankrupt, going to jail quite qualifies as FREE??????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

SoLongCeylon
Pirate
Pirate
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:25 am

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby SoLongCeylon » Fri May 27, 2016 7:14 am

Close of play total on Thursday 26th May zooms to £1590. ( days total was £170 ) Total number of people who have donated is 85. This is a crushing lack of support for Goodf from their 65,000 members.

Perhaps many who have tried out some of the nonsense advice given by the goodf have come to learn there is a high price to pay for Getting Out of Debt Free.

User avatar
The Observer
Further Moderator
Posts: 6244
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:48 am
Location: Virgin Islands Gunsmith

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby The Observer » Fri May 27, 2016 3:18 pm

notorial dissent wrote:Somehow, I don't think that losing your home, being made a bankrupt, going to jail quite qualifies as FREE??????


Of course it does! They get a free bed and 3 squares a day in jail. What more could a sovrun/FOTL/GOOF need?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10081
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby notorial dissent » Fri May 27, 2016 6:14 pm

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Somehow, I don't think that losing your home, being made a bankrupt, going to jail quite qualifies as FREE??????


Of course it does! They get a free bed and 3 squares a day in jail. What more could a sovrun/FOTL/GOOF need?

Which seems to be the usual outcome.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

SoLongCeylon
Pirate
Pirate
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:25 am

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby SoLongCeylon » Sat May 28, 2016 7:29 am

£45 came steaming into the crowdfund for 27th May.

Total now £1635.

The changes they can make to the Goodf website with this amount of money will be.....................minimal. ( just like Colon's intellect)

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 861
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby LordEd » Sat May 28, 2016 3:04 pm

SoLongCeylon wrote:This is a crushing lack of support for Goodf from their 65,000 members.

Of the 65000 accounts, a large % are probably banned for unapproved thinking or asking the wrong questions. Another large percent have already lost everything.

User avatar
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo
Posts: 4133
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Der Dachshundbünker
Contact:

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby Gregg » Sun May 29, 2016 4:34 am

LordEd wrote:
SoLongCeylon wrote:This is a crushing lack of support for Goodf from their 65,000 members.

Of the 65000 accounts, a large % are probably banned for unapproved thinking or asking the wrong questions. Another large percent have already lost everything.


Not even to mention the few like me who only log in for a good laugh. Oh, and there are more than a few who are freelance debt collectors who have found sites like that a very good place to get information that eventually leads to commissions.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.

SoLongCeylon
Pirate
Pirate
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:25 am

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby SoLongCeylon » Sun May 29, 2016 7:34 am

Gregg wrote:
LordEd wrote:
SoLongCeylon wrote:This is a crushing lack of support for Goodf from their 65,000 members.

Of the 65000 accounts, a large % are probably banned for unapproved thinking or asking the wrong questions. Another large percent have already lost everything.


Not even to mention the few like me who only log in for a good laugh. Oh, and there are more than a few who are freelance debt collectors who have found sites like that a very good place to get information that eventually leads to commissions.


Every figure quoted on Goodf is questionable but what is undeniable is the humiliating Crowdfund figure - Saturdays takings was £25 taking the total to £1660.

Come on Witterfuck, do another video ralling the troops, reminding them of what Goodf has done for them and what they could do for Goodf. Set a bold achievment to aim for by the end of the decade. That kind of speach worked for JFK ( until he went on a city break to Dallas.)

GaryBale
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Bushes outside your window

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby GaryBale » Sun May 29, 2016 9:07 am

Probably only 100 or so active accounts at any one time, I'm surprised they've raised that much. I imagine most visitors download the letter templates or ask for advise with a particular issue then leave. Few people would hang around too long, especially if they ventured into "Latest News" where 25% of the current articles are anti-semitic, and two are homophobic.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10081
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby notorial dissent » Sun May 29, 2016 10:44 am

Maybe they've run out of lies to tell the troops, or more likely the gullible with any ready to share.

FWIW, I think the 100 at any one time may be just a bit enthusiastic, there just seem to be a very very small core and a few hangers on that change over time. I don't believe their numbers any more than I believe any given political poll.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby TheNewSaint » Sun May 29, 2016 4:05 pm

GaryBale wrote:I'm surprised they've raised that much.


Me too. GOODF's entire user base is people who trying to get out of paying money for things. That they raised any amount above zero from that group is a shock.

I have to believe that the donors are people who believe in the overall cause. The kind of people who say things like "this idea is legitimate but the execution is flawed." They want to keep the main center of discussion going, in hopes that it will someday find the magic incantation that will really work. It is their only source of hope. Sad, really.

SoLongCeylon
Pirate
Pirate
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:25 am

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Postby SoLongCeylon » Mon May 30, 2016 7:02 am

The fund has had no donations over the past 24 hours.


Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests