Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Post by mufc1959 »

SoLongCeylon wrote:The fund has had no donations over the past 24 hours.
I'll have to have a word with the Board at work tomorrow because we regularly monitor GOODF as a useful source of info on what the Next Big SovCit thing is likely to be. I'm sure £30K would be a drop in the ocean to the business I work for, and it'd make my job easier if I don't have to search all over the internet for SovCit info.

It started out a few years ago with people trying to pay off their credit cards using the bank giro slip and A4V, then personal loans with promissory notes, and lately we've had a rise in the number of people challenging the validity of their mortgages using the 'I created the money with my signature, PoA, securitisation' nonsense, and half a dozen people trying to pay off mortgages and loans with WeRe cheques.

I'm sure the Board can approve the £30K donation that's needed to keep GOODF going buy Jon Witterick a nice retirement caravan in Skegness.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

You mean GOODF can't just write some letters to get everything they need for free?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It would seem not, and since a goodly number of them seem to be either illiterate or semi-literate it must be doubly hard on them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Monday 30th May was another slow day at the Crowdfund Arms. Excluding costs, admin fees and VAT the total raised on Monday was...............................£ ZERO.

During the early hours of today ( Tuesday ) two followers have sobered up enough to find their computers, remember their passwords and part with £5 each before staggering back to their sofas to sleep it all off.

It's interesting to note that Colon has done NOTHING to promote this scam. He has not posted the Witterfuck video on any of his YT channels.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Tuesday 31st May had three Goodf supporters sober enough to part with £5 each pushing the total to £1675. This isn't going to get to £2k by 9th June.

The fund raiser isn't being talked about at all on Goodf. When Witterfuck told everyone on 24th May not to post any more nice comments about him cos it was making him cry, the profile of the con dropped as quickly as most of their credit ratings. The original post is now half way down page 4 on the forum. No one is even bumping it back to the top of the forum.

It just shows that these morons are quick to complain, destroy, avoid, hide, make up lies about things but when it comes to doing something positive they haven't got a clue.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

The 1st June was the best day for a week with £70 coming in. £50 of that came from someone called Sergily Rulikovskyy who was probably trying to send some of his housing benefit money back to Poland but ended up donating it to Goodf by mistake.
notorial dissent

Doesn't sound like Jonny boy's retirement fund and benefit is coming along too well. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

notorial dissent wrote:Doesn't sound like Jonny boy's retirement fund and benefit is coming along too well. :snicker:
Don't forget that this is a Flexible Funding campaign, where every cent pledged gets collected no matter how far the overall effort falls short of the goal. So every little bit 'helps'.

One wonders if all of the contributors realize that. Some of them may be trying the old Kickstarter trick of throwing a pledge into an acquaintance's obviously-failing campaign, so they can say they were being supportive, and knowing that it won't actually cost them anything. Other crowdfunding platforms don't always work that way.
Pox

Post by Pox »

SoLongCeylon wrote:The 1st June was the best day for a week with £70 coming in. £50 of that came from someone called Sergily Rulikovskyy who was probably trying to send some of his housing benefit money back to Poland but ended up donating it to Goodf by mistake.
:haha:
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday 2nd June will go down as they day the Great Goodf Crowdfund Con kicked back into life with new donations of £310 from 14 victims suckers.

A couple of interesting names appearing on the victims list : Raymond Dick parted with £20 and Lesley Lusty wasted £10. Those two sound like supporting actors in Debbie Does Dallas.

Total now at £2055
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

The resurgence of Thursday has failed to continue and Friday's total dropped back to £125 making the overall total £2180.

As the European Football Championship starts today I would expect donations to dry up from English and Welsh Goofers as they spend spend spend on larger and fake football shirts. The Jocks may have more disposable income benefit money as they don't even remember what it is like to get to a national football competition. The RoI and NI have their own SotVic world and I can;t seen them wanting to contribute to the Britesshhh.

RIP ALI. :(
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

The burst of action on 2nd and 3rd June is long gone now - the weekend's ill gotten gains are just £5 for Saturday and £10 for Sunday.

Whatever happened to Pigpen?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

SoLongCeylon wrote:The burst of action on 2nd and 3rd June is long gone now - the weekend's ill gotten gains are just £5 for Saturday and £10 for Sunday.

Whatever happened to Pigpen?
He's being moderated and any postings that we moderators find objectionable are denied. He still posts on the Canadian and UK discussions but few get approved by Arthur or me.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

See below, Goodfy's efforts to rally the troops. I think this came out 4 or 5 days ago which would explain the sudden increase in fools giving their money to tosspots like Witterfuck and Colon.

Their aim to "offer full honest advice to all members and visitors" would be laudable if it wasn't the opposite of what they actual do offer.

Thank you so much for all your help with the crowd funding so far support today support today 5% Raised

TO EXPAND OUR SITE IN ORDER TO HELP PEOPLE WHO WE CURRENTLY CANT HELP
support today

We have had donations totaling around 5% of our target which will give us the ability to start the legislation of the site in order to bring additional help to our members.

We have many more plans in the pipeline and with 7 days to go of our project we have a long way to go to hit our aim.

1. Free registration for all new members and removal of site adverts (£5000.00)

2. The development of the site to allow multi national use in all areas (£10000.00)

3. To regrade to an FCA guided service, to offer full honest advice to all members and visitors (£20000.00)
Like & Share SHARE WITHIN YOUR FAMILY & FRIEND NETWORK. support today

We have 7 days to go before the end of our crowdfunding window and really need your support.

If you have donated already then thank you very much, we are asking for no more financial commitment, what we are asking is that you keep us in the public eye and share on your social networks and within your colleagues.
Remember TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THIS WORK

We are trying to help EVERYONE that visits us - and in order to keep independent, we need to raise as much of our target as possible.

Thank you so far
Andrew
support today
Any questions please e-mail
crowdfunding@getoutofdebtfree.org
www.getoutofdebtfree.org
notorial dissent

I think their figures are nothing if not fanciful, even if they were really going to do what they claim they are.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I will note, they say that they need the money:
to offer full honest advice to all members
I take this to mean that currently without the money, they are not providing fully honest advice. So at least now they admit the site is full of crazy less than honest advice.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

To regrade to an FCA guided service,
Umm, the FCA is not going to greenlight a site that is dedicated to unlawful methods. That's much like a drug smuggler claiming he's going to get National Health approval for the Colombian Marching Powder he sells in 8 balls...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I was banned from GOODF for pointing out that another post was untruthful.

But I still get emails begging for cash so they can "offer full honest advice".

Oh, the irony.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

The trend of low donation levels over weekends but picking up again on Monday continues and £40 handed over yesterday. Praise the Lord and only three more days to go.

The total of £2245 isn't even half way to the £5000 they want to do away with on site advertising. This truly will be a waste of money for those who have fallen for this con as it is unlikely any tangible long term changes / improvements will ever be noticed.

So Witterfuck, the response to your shabby little appeal demonstrates your site isn't quite as powerful as you think it is.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Know what pisses me off about their funding site? My gofundme has been active since Feb. 1 and has raised a total of $220 directly and about $150 indirectly. Shows you were peoples priorities are.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"