Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Jon Witterick stepping down from GOODF

Post by notorial dissent »

TheNewSaint wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Geared to the audience, geared to the audience.
I get that, but how dumb can they be?
Get £5 reward
We'll type your name on the Internet

Get £10 reward
We'll type your name on the Internet in a larger font

Get £20 reward
We'll type your name on the Internet twice

Get £50 reward
We'll type your name once on the Internet and once in a PDF
Kind of on par with asking how deep the Marianas Trench is....

Oh, as a side issue, has anyone confirmed that Witterick has actually stepped down?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote:Kind of on par with asking how deep the Marianas Trench is....
It's like hypnotizing a chicken. You knew they were dumb, but seeing how little it takes to short-circuit their brains still surprises you.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bones wrote:Oi !!!!1!!!!! :naughty:

I will have you know I am getting recognition on another site. :whistle:

Sadly, it is because one idiot thinks I am someone other than me but hey, whilst it is for the work of someone else, I will take all the recognition I can get. :snicker:

I have a long way to catch up with Normal, who got his own dedicated video by Sack and Crack.

However, 2017 will be my year !!!!!!1!!!! :Axe:

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
If it gives you any consolation to get some mistaken recognition in other, secondary, sites elsewhere than Quatloos we're all happy to see you take what meager comfort you can in that.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Bones

Post by Bones »

:cry:
Bones

Post by Bones »

I think the point I was trying to make has become lost.

It would not appear that anyone has any of those fantasic rewards

Anyway, moving on
Burnaby49 wrote: If it gives you any consolation to get some mistaken recognition in other, secondary, sites elsewhere than Quatloos we're all happy to see you take what meager comfort you can in that.
My day of fame may soon be coming !!!!1!!!!!

I have received a nice seasonal greeting pm from me old pal Tuco - he seems to be getting obssessed with me. I don't have the heart to tell him that I am happily married. Anyway, in his pm in addition to shall we say being a cry baby, he has said:
Tuco wrote:Just before Xmas, I joined GOODF as I needed to trace the posting history of a couple of degenerates. Whilst on there, I dropped Ceylon a couple of PM's (he knows me from a couple of evictions, pre Tom Crawford)

There's a very good chance that 2017 WILL indeed be your year and you will get your very own Mak & Kak video :haha:
Pox

Post by Pox »

We haven't seen much of the bald/shaven headed one for a while?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Pox wrote:We haven't seen much of the bald/shaven headed one for a while?
I sense a lovers tiff :naughty:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Bones wrote:
I have received a nice seasonal greeting pm from me old pal Tuco - he seems to be getting obssessed with me. I don't have the heart to tell him that I am happily married. Anyway, in his pm in addition to shall we say being a cry baby, he has said:
Tuco wrote:Just before Xmas, I joined GOODF as I needed to trace the posting history of a couple of degenerates. Whilst on there, I dropped Ceylon a couple of PM's (he knows me from a couple of evictions, pre Tom Crawford)
It's more likely, that Ceylon knows him for his freetard beliefs.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Well he did say evictions and not stopped evictions so has to be GOODF and Freetards

My favourite one is when colon gets pushed to the ground, always a crowd pleaser that one :snicker:
Seond place is the boat one - says to the police officer - I will arrest you, I will arrest you and as usual does nothing :Axe:
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

Bones wrote:Well he did say evictions and not stopped evictions so has to be GOODF and Freetards

My favourite one is when colon gets pushed to the ground, always a crowd pleaser that one :snicker:
Seond place is the boat one - says to the police officer - I will arrest you, I will arrest you and as usual does nothing :Axe:
Ignore Bungle Bones-There is not a more dishonest, devious person on the WWW. She knows full well that I am not a fmotl, it just suits her to claim that I am. The same as when she claims that Butterfingers made "nearly 1000 posts", when the true figure is about 760.

The evictions that I went to were stopped. However, it is my understanding that eventually, the family were thrown out. It was almost identical to the sequence of events that the Tom Crawford scenario.

Anyway, I'm pleased to see that Andrew has gone back to you and you are now happily married again.
Bungle told me that she worked at the CAB
She lied
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Tuco wrote:
Bones wrote:Well he did say evictions and not stopped evictions so has to be GOODF and Freetards

Ignore Bungle Bones-There is not a more dishonest, devious person on the WWW. She knows full well that I am not a fmotl, it just suits her to claim that I am. The same as when she claims that Butterfingers made "nearly 1000 posts", when the true figure is about 760.

The evictions that I went to were stopped. However, it is my understanding that eventually, the family were thrown out. It was almost identical to the sequence of events that the Tom Crawford scenario.

Anyway, I'm pleased to see that Andrew has gone back to you and you are now happily married again.
I don't know why you bother posting here-
http://www.bailiffhelpforum.co.uk/viewt ... 2&start=35

Your clearly and individual with skewed views about the state and how a coherent one works.

Also boasting about getting away with money and asking for the 'original' certainly makes your a freeman in my eyes.

Would you rob a shop and spend its money?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Tuco wrote: The evictions that I went to were stopped. However, it is my understanding that eventually, the family were thrown out. It was almost identical to the sequence of events that the Tom Crawford scenario.
So they were not really stopped then were they, they were just delayed - another freetard victory !!!11! :brickwall:
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

JimUk1 wrote:
Tuco wrote:

I don't know why you bother posting here-
http://www.bailiffhelpforum.co.uk/viewt ... 2&start=35

Your clearly and individual with skewed views about the state and how a coherent one works.

Also boasting about getting away with money and asking for the 'original' certainly makes your a freeman in my eyes.

Would you rob a shop and spend its money?
With the greatest respect sonny, you know the square root of FA about me.

I did not boast about "getting away with money". I exercised my lawful right to challenge what had gone on. Had an original agreement been produced, I would happily have paid the balance claimed.

Please feel free to call me a freeman. I know this will probably come as a big shock to you but I have been called a lot worse.
She lied
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

Bones wrote:
Tuco wrote: The evictions that I went to were stopped. However, it is my understanding that eventually, the family were thrown out. It was almost identical to the sequence of events that the Tom Crawford scenario.
So they were not really stopped then were they, they were just delayed - another freetard victory !!!11! :brickwall:
To be quite honest, I wasn't really bothered whether they were stopped or not.

Delaying was actually a freetard victory though. It meant that the family lived rent free for over 12 months. The house had negative equity in any case.
She lied
Bones

Post by Bones »

Tuco wrote:
Bones wrote:

Delaying was actually a freetard victory though. It meant that the family lived rent free for over 12 months. The house had negative equity in any case.
You seriously claim you are not a freetard ?

So there is a mortgage shortfall due to negative equity and the amount owed is also increased by a further 12 months arrears.... All on top of the arrears that resulted in the eviction.

WOW Freetard victory !!!!!1!

Amount owed significantly increased...

How would you feel, if you had a buy to let property and your tenant didn't pay their rent to you for 12 months ???

If it looks like a freetard, talks like a freetard, thinks like a freetard, sounds like a freetard......

It/you is a fully paid up member of the freetard club.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Tuco wrote:
Bones wrote:

Tuco- the fact you have been quoted as saying you don't give a s... if the eviction was successful one way or another speaks volumes.

A obligation dodger at its best!

I hope your pay your council tax!

Maybe we should go back to 1911 here in Britain- where people with 'os an cart picked up shit?
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

JimUk1 wrote:
Tuco wrote:
Bones wrote:

Tuco- the fact you have been quoted as saying you don't give a s... if the eviction was successful one way or another speaks volumes.

A obligation dodger at its best!

I hope your pay your council tax!

Maybe we should go back to 1911 here in Britain- where people with 'os an cart picked up shit?
As I said sonny, you know nothing about me-You have no idea why I was there for those evictions.

I pay my council tax begrudgingly as the consequences for not paying far outweigh the benefits. Councils are an appalling example of running an efficient and effective enterprise, for the benefit of their residents. Have a read of this before you start preaching to me about obligations. I'd get in fast though-Admin usually delete links to scams carried out by Government agencies:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ayers.html
She lied
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

Bones wrote:
Tuco wrote:
Bones wrote:

You seriously claim you are not a freetard ?

So there is a mortgage shortfall due to negative equity and the amount owed is also increased by a further 12 months arrears.... All on top of the arrears that resulted in the eviction.

WOW Freetard victory !!!!!1!

Amount owed significantly increased...

How would you feel, if you had a buy to let property and your tenant didn't pay their rent to you for 12 months ???

If it looks like a freetard, talks like a freetard, thinks like a freetard, sounds like a freetard......

It/you is a fully paid up member of the freetard club.
It really doesn't bother me whether I'm called a freetard or not. I can only tell you that I am not, I don't believe in their views and was banned from GOODF for challenging them. Bungle even has a thread in her files where I give one of the admin a round of fcuks over a case involving Lord Denning & Letissier steps in to stick up for the admin.

You see where you display your immature side? If you claim it was a victory, it's a chance to all giggle like schoolgirls. If I claim it was a victory, I'm a fully fledged freetard.

As for your question, no I would not like anyone to provide accommodation foc to a scumbag who was trying it on. I have told you before, my stance is to help the little person. I have no sympathy if the occasional Tom Crawford comes along and shafts the big boys. Unlike the little person, the big boys can afford it. These people, filled with selfishness and greed contributed greatly to the recession of a few years back. Thousands upon thousands suffered as a result yet you and your cohorts come on here and defend them blindly on a daily basis. Anyone who doesn't tow the party line is simply dismissed as a freetard.
She lied
longdog

Post by longdog »

Tuco wrote:Have a read of this before you start preaching to me about obligations. I'd get in fast though-Admin usually delete links to scams carried out by Government agencies:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ayers.html
"Don't believe me? Read The Daily Mail!!"

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Tuco wrote:I have no sympathy if the occasional Tom Crawford comes along and shafts the big boys.
It may have escaped your notice but Tom Crawford lost his house, any equity that was remaining and has incurred massive legal bills. By what strange definition is this "shafting" the "big boys"?

Unlike the little person, the big boys can afford it. These people, filled with selfishness and greed contributed greatly to the recession of a few years back.
Insisting somebody repays their mortgage is selfish and greedy is it? Tom Crawford should've got a free house because... <complete in 500 words or less> :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?