I've seen it all now - awake dating for conspiracy theorists

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: I've seen it all now - awake dating for conspiracy theorists

Postby Pox » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:22 pm

Burnaby49 wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:Does the assuredly lovely, good natured and tolerant Mrs Burnaby know about your 'research' into the Sovcit dating scene?

Watch it Peanutboy. Unless you want Mrs. Peanut to find out about your own sordid escapades;

The mind boggles - what on earth was the search criteria to find that image? Unless it is part of your 'private collection '?

Hats off though - very funny.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Postby Burnaby49 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:41 pm

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

Burnaby49

Postby Burnaby49 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:01 am

The photo series "The Romance of Mr. Peanut" was part of Vincent Trasov's performance art during the mayoralty campaign. The young lady was Grenada Gazelle (AKA Sharon Venne). Notwithstanding the dirty minds of Quatloos readers the photo series was acclaimed as part of the overall artwork and is now owned by Morris and Helen Belkin Art Gallery at the University of British Columbia, my old alma mater, although I had graduated and was harassing taxpayers by then.

http://belkin.pastperfectonline.com/bycreator?keyword=Gazelle%2C+Granada&page=1
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Postby JamesVincent » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:05 pm

I just have one question:

When you get her in bed does she scream,"He's creating joinder with me, HES CREATING JOINDER WITH ME!"?
"Just knowing we're in the same genus makes me embarrassed to call myself Homo." Professor Farnsworth

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Postby notorial dissent » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:18 am

Bad James Vincent Bad. Just for that three pages of Famspear poetry for you.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Postby JamesVincent » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:36 am

notorial dissent wrote:Bad James Vincent Bad. Just for that three pages of Famspear poetry for you.

I don't know if I've done anything in my life, and I've done some screwed up things, that 3 pages of Fam's limericks would be a just sentence.
"Just knowing we're in the same genus makes me embarrassed to call myself Homo." Professor Farnsworth

LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Postby LaVidaRoja » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:51 am

Cruel and unusual punishment?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.

notorial dissent

Postby notorial dissent » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:33 am

We'l let it slide this time. :lol:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Postby fortinbras » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:49 am

Apart from the fact that this service seems short of women, keep in mind that old adage "Don't go to bed with anyone crazier than yourself." In my case that advice hardly meant much, but with these people it suddenly popped up in my head in flashing neon with roman candles. These people are seriously unbalanced, and even though you might be willing to entrust your favorite body part with them for a night, you might find them boiling your bunny or worse in weeks to come. Jus' sayin'.

notorial dissent

Postby notorial dissent » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:53 pm

Somehow, I just can't see it working. It reminds me of that computer dating ad on TV, I just don't see how they could get a compatibility matrix together when the possible crazy is just too broad. Even within a conspiraloon group there are too many mutually exclusive and generally hostile theories that they can not find agreement on.

Return to “United Kingdom”