John Paterson v. JOHN PATERSON

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: John Paterson v. JOHN PATERSON

Post by exiledscouser »

JP is now released from hospital and is back making ranty videos with his sycophantic buddy Andy Devine.

If you needed a demonstration as to why he was sectioned then watch a snippet of the linked video. He’s not a very pleasant chap, he doesn’t like the Jews much or at all. He’s also back with the threats to make folk disappear and other horrible nonsense.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

watch a snippet of the linked video.
In our local park, there's a crew of street drinkers/drug users who spend all day on the benches spouting angry gibberish at each other. That video is like being trapped on a bench with them.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:55 pm JP is now released from hospital and is back making ranty videos with his sycophantic buddy Andy Devine.

If you needed a demonstration as to why he was sectioned then watch a snippet of the linked video. He’s not a very pleasant chap, he doesn’t like the Jews much or at all. He’s also back with the threats to make folk disappear and other horrible nonsense.
I suppose when someone who isn't Jewish but looks almost identical to the stereotypical Jewish caricature in every anti-Semitic meme since time began, a dislike for Jews to a certain extent is understandable. He has probably been in the past been the victim of assumed anti-Semitism and from this grew his hatred of Jews.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

daltontrumbno wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:40 am I suppose when someone who isn't Jewish but looks almost identical to the stereotypical Jewish caricature in every anti-Semitic meme since time began, a dislike for Jews to a certain extent is understandable. He has probably been in the past been the victim of assumed anti-Semitism and from this grew his hatred of Jews.
I think you are looking for excuses when none are required. He's a violent racist little sh!t. Simples.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

He has a point now I come to think of it. Paterson could walk through St John's Wood and people would ask "Who's that Jewish looking bloke?" :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Is he the guy who appears in a video initially looking undamaged, then later on with a busted nose?
AnOwlCalledSage

That is indeed him. I think the police are still trying to find the pixies in his head who assaulted him.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:45 am That is indeed him. I think the police are still trying to find the pixies in his head who assaulted him.
Some passing person of the Hebrew persuasion giving him a well deserved twatting?

I believe current best theory is self inflicted injury is it not?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:47 am I believe current best theory is self inflicted injury is it not?
Indeed. I believe I have managed to get hold of the CCTV footage from outside Southwark Crown Court.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I think this thread needs a picture ..

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:38 am
longdog wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:47 am I believe current best theory is self inflicted injury is it not?
Indeed. I believe I have managed to get hold of the CCTV footage from outside Southwark Crown Court.
lol. WWTDD