WAKEFEST

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: WAKEFEST

Post by AndyPandy »

Gregg wrote:Or they could change the name to "WANKFEST" and only accept dong..... :Axe:
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=582CD630

Fill your boots Gregg !
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Times are hard lol

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Reckon there's more chance of me bedding Sophie Turner than this happening!
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
longdog

Post by longdog »

letissier14 wrote:Times are hard lol
A perfect illustration of the difference between Facebook and reality... 50,000+ 'members' and 7 people have bought a crappy sticker for a quid.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Most are probably lurkers/bailiffs/trolls for the number to be that high since minor infractions earn instabans.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Times are hard lol
A perfect illustration of the difference between Facebook and reality... 50,000+ 'members' and 7 people have bought a crappy sticker for a quid.
I'd like to add an option that Tracy Baker goes back to school to learn some basic English spelling and grammar.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Since when is Bishop Auckland in the North West?

http://104.131.122.36/en/wakefest-2016/6155531

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Five days before the event, they're still fishing on Facebook for acts. To play for free. Then they have the nerve to demand to review their material. :roll:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

mufc1959 wrote:Since when is Bishop Auckland in the North West?
Bishop Auckland venue got cancelled due to a tip off a while back lol
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Firthy2002 wrote:Reckon there's more chance of me bedding Sophie Turner than this happening!
Burnaby will be watching the two of you on HBO while drinking a diet New Coke before that happens.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

grixit wrote:
Firthy2002 wrote:Reckon there's more chance of me bedding Sophie Turner than this happening!
Burnaby will be watching the two of you on HBO while drinking a diet New Coke before that happens.
Personally I think Burnaby is more likely to petition Molsons to bring back the Molson Kick range of 'energy beer' than either you bedding Sophie Turner or him drinking a diet coke.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks
12 hrs ·
***Admin Message***
If your name's not on the guest list or you do n have a valid ticket then you will be refused entry. If you have blagged a ticket under false pretenses just remember this is a private party on private land. To the genuine folk out there I hope you have a totally awesome weekend at Wakefest.
1 Comment
LikeShow More ReactionsCommentShare
Comments
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris Are there any exceptions ? Can I get a hog tied banker or bailiff in ? They'll be cable tied or gaffa taped right up..... I won't let them out of the boot. Promise x
Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hrs

it was asked up thread about how they were going to deal with insurance for a "50,000" attended event. Been expecting this from them at some stage and they have not disappointed. "Piss off PC Plod, its private land and a private party, so there is nothing you can do" It is not your land though you numpties. They also keep banging on about you must have a ticket. This is going to end up with at best a 100 of them dancing round a bong congratulating themselves. It really is car crash TV. I actually feel sorry for the few genuine individuals who will travel to this. They are also having a raffle, you can enter, but guess what you need to donate a prize :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
grixit wrote:
Personally I think Burnaby is more likely to petition Molsons to bring back the Molson Kick range of 'energy beer' than either you bedding Sophie Turner or him drinking a diet coke.
Next you'll be having me spending every night at the Balmoral as a regular before some event or another occurs.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10492&p=208589#p208589

I had no idea who Sophie Tucker was until you all started bandying her name about. Now that I know I'd say that, statistically, there's a vastly higher chance of my making the Balmoral my local than there is of any of you getting a foot in the door with her.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

Burnaby49 wrote: I had no idea who Sophie Tucker was until you all started bandying her name about. Now that I know I'd say that, statistically, there's a vastly higher chance of my making the Balmoral my local than there is of any of you getting a foot in the door with her.
Considering the lady in question has been dead for 50 years, I'd say that's a reasonably safe proposition.
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

BBFlatt wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: I had no idea who Sophie Tucker was until you all started bandying her name about. Now that I know I'd say that, statistically, there's a vastly higher chance of my making the Balmoral my local than there is of any of you getting a foot in the door with her.
Considering the lady in question has been dead for 50 years, I'd say that's a reasonably safe proposition.
Shows just how old I am. My mind automatically went to the Sophie of my youth.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Please, please turn up :haha: :haha:

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

letissier14 wrote:Image
It isn't exactly Woodstock, is it?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Really sticking it to the man there aren't they? Yes, sir. Yes we have insurance. Yes there will be no more than 350 people and 50 overnight. Yes sir. Yes sir. Those acts must be really looking forward to that audience.
Also where's Chrisy Morris from? I thought it was somewhere like Leeds. If he "drove all night" to go from Yorkshire to Bolton-ish he must drive a Little Tykes Coupe.
Why is it under Bolton jurisdiction anyway? I thought it was near Ormskirk?
Ah this is where it is happening then: http://allevents.in/bolton/dirty-clide- ... 5928287633# or close by as the Cherry Tree is a Pub Restaurant and I can't see diners sitting there while listening to Mr Dirty Clide's Pendulum impersonation.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Really sticking it to the man there aren't they? Yes, sir. Yes we have insurance. Yes there will be no more than 350 people and 50 overnight. Yes sir. Yes sir. Those acts must be really looking forward to that audience.
Also where's Chrisy Morris from? I thought it was somewhere like Leeds. If he "drove all night" to go from Yorkshire to Bolton-ish he must drive a Little Tykes Coupe.
Why is it under Bolton jurisdiction anyway? I thought it was near Ormskirk?
He is from Essex, i can't remember exactly which town though. Essex is East of London for those that do not know, your point is still valid though. 4 to 5 hours at tops, most of it is on a Motorway for a start. in fact 4 hours tops and thats allowing for a couple of Maccas stops along the way.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol: