WAKEFEST

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1055
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby AndyPandy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:01 pm

Gregg wrote:Or they could change the name to "WANKFEST" and only accept dong..... :Axe:


https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=582CD630

Fill your boots Gregg !

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 849
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby letissier14 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:06 pm

Times are hard lol

Image

Image

Image

Image
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions

Firthy2002
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby Firthy2002 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:40 am

Reckon there's more chance of me bedding Sophie Turner than this happening!
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1510
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby longdog » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:44 am

letissier14 wrote:Times are hard lol
Image


A perfect illustration of the difference between Facebook and reality... 50,000+ 'members' and 7 people have bought a crappy sticker for a quid.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

Firthy2002
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby Firthy2002 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:59 pm

Most are probably lurkers/bailiffs/trolls for the number to be that high since minor infractions earn instabans.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1055
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby AndyPandy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:26 pm

longdog wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Times are hard lol
Image


A perfect illustration of the difference between Facebook and reality... 50,000+ 'members' and 7 people have bought a crappy sticker for a quid.

I'd like to add an option that Tracy Baker goes back to school to learn some basic English spelling and grammar.

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 764
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:47 pm
Location: Manchester by day, Slaithwaite by night

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby mufc1959 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:21 pm

Since when is Bishop Auckland in the North West?

http://104.131.122.36/en/wakefest-2016/6155531

Image

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 900
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby TheNewSaint » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Five days before the event, they're still fishing on Facebook for acts. To play for free. Then they have the nerve to demand to review their material. :roll:

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 849
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby letissier14 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:17 pm

mufc1959 wrote:Since when is Bishop Auckland in the North West?



Bishop Auckland venue got cancelled due to a tip off a while back lol
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions

User avatar
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies
Posts: 3424
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:02 am
Contact:

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby grixit » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Firthy2002 wrote:Reckon there's more chance of me bedding Sophie Turner than this happening!


Burnaby will be watching the two of you on HBO while drinking a diet New Coke before that happens.
I voted for Hillary, and i didn't even get a stupid tshirt!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4

User avatar
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1581
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:11 pm
Location: In a gallery, with Peanuts.

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby PeanutGallery » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:06 am

grixit wrote:
Firthy2002 wrote:Reckon there's more chance of me bedding Sophie Turner than this happening!


Burnaby will be watching the two of you on HBO while drinking a diet New Coke before that happens.


Personally I think Burnaby is more likely to petition Molsons to bring back the Molson Kick range of 'energy beer' than either you bedding Sophie Turner or him drinking a diet coke.
Warning may contain traces of nut

User avatar
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1026
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:37 am
Location: Thailand

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby Skeleton » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:44 pm

Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks
12 hrs ·
***Admin Message***
If your name's not on the guest list or you do n have a valid ticket then you will be refused entry. If you have blagged a ticket under false pretenses just remember this is a private party on private land. To the genuine folk out there I hope you have a totally awesome weekend at Wakefest.
1 Comment
1616
LikeShow More ReactionsCommentShare
Comments
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris Are there any exceptions ? Can I get a hog tied banker or bailiff in ? They'll be cable tied or gaffa taped right up..... I won't let them out of the boot. Promise x
Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hrs



it was asked up thread about how they were going to deal with insurance for a "50,000" attended event. Been expecting this from them at some stage and they have not disappointed. "Piss off PC Plod, its private land and a private party, so there is nothing you can do" It is not your land though you numpties. They also keep banging on about you must have a ticket. This is going to end up with at best a 100 of them dancing round a bong congratulating themselves. It really is car crash TV. I actually feel sorry for the few genuine individuals who will travel to this. They are also having a raffle, you can enter, but guess what you need to donate a prize :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 5348
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby Burnaby49 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:37 pm

PeanutGallery wrote:
grixit wrote:
Firthy2002 wrote:Reckon there's more chance of me bedding Sophie Turner than this happening!


Burnaby will be watching the two of you on HBO while drinking a diet New Coke before that happens.


Personally I think Burnaby is more likely to petition Molsons to bring back the Molson Kick range of 'energy beer' than either you bedding Sophie Turner or him drinking a diet coke.


Next you'll be having me spending every night at the Balmoral as a regular before some event or another occurs.

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10492&p=208589#p208589

I had no idea who Sophie Tucker was until you all started bandying her name about. Now that I know I'd say that, statistically, there's a vastly higher chance of my making the Balmoral my local than there is of any of you getting a foot in the door with her.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

BBFlatt
First Mate
First Mate
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:11 pm
Location: West Margaritaville

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby BBFlatt » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:43 pm

Burnaby49 wrote:I had no idea who Sophie Tucker was until you all started bandying her name about. Now that I know I'd say that, statistically, there's a vastly higher chance of my making the Balmoral my local than there is of any of you getting a foot in the door with her.


Considering the lady in question has been dead for 50 years, I'd say that's a reasonably safe proposition.
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 5348
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby Burnaby49 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:51 pm

BBFlatt wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:I had no idea who Sophie Tucker was until you all started bandying her name about. Now that I know I'd say that, statistically, there's a vastly higher chance of my making the Balmoral my local than there is of any of you getting a foot in the door with her.


Considering the lady in question has been dead for 50 years, I'd say that's a reasonably safe proposition.


Shows just how old I am. My mind automatically went to the Sophie of my youth.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 849
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby letissier14 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:12 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 849
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby letissier14 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:28 pm

Please, please turn up :haha: :haha:

Image
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions

User avatar
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo
Posts: 4243
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Der Dachshundbünker
Contact:

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby Gregg » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:37 pm

letissier14 wrote:Image


It isn't exactly Woodstock, is it?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation
Posts: 2518
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:35 am
Location: Quatloos Immigration Control

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby ArthurWankspittle » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:15 pm

Really sticking it to the man there aren't they? Yes, sir. Yes we have insurance. Yes there will be no more than 350 people and 50 overnight. Yes sir. Yes sir. Those acts must be really looking forward to that audience.
Also where's Chrisy Morris from? I thought it was somewhere like Leeds. If he "drove all night" to go from Yorkshire to Bolton-ish he must drive a Little Tykes Coupe.
Why is it under Bolton jurisdiction anyway? I thought it was near Ormskirk?
Ah this is where it is happening then: http://allevents.in/bolton/dirty-clide- ... 928287633# or close by as the Cherry Tree is a Pub Restaurant and I can't see diners sitting there while listening to Mr Dirty Clide's Pendulum impersonation.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address

User avatar
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1026
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:37 am
Location: Thailand

Re: WAKEFEST

Postby Skeleton » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:29 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Really sticking it to the man there aren't they? Yes, sir. Yes we have insurance. Yes there will be no more than 350 people and 50 overnight. Yes sir. Yes sir. Those acts must be really looking forward to that audience.
Also where's Chrisy Morris from? I thought it was somewhere like Leeds. If he "drove all night" to go from Yorkshire to Bolton-ish he must drive a Little Tykes Coupe.
Why is it under Bolton jurisdiction anyway? I thought it was near Ormskirk?


He is from Essex, i can't remember exactly which town though. Essex is East of London for those that do not know, your point is still valid though. 4 to 5 hours at tops, most of it is on a Motorway for a start. in fact 4 hours tops and thats allowing for a couple of Maccas stops along the way.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:


Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest