Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by afateworsethandeath »

Looks like Vistaprint has been burgled!
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by exiledscouser »

NYGman wrote:who wants to bet that they are have teh often used, and secure method of sequential numbering order, with the next card being 0002, etc.
You are right. You can see that the preceding card ends 9004 9999.

My Nectar Card has more value (£4.95 at the mo) and security features.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Sequential cards, Totally Secure :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

See how long this comment lasts

No reposting that link now... :naughty:
Last edited by hucknallred on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

There's not even a magnetic strip. Or an expiration date. Or CVV code. There's no way these cards could ever be tendered, even by the most out-of-date manual methods. This might be a good thing for anyone dumb enough to try using the card, as it would prevent them from inadvertently committing credit card fraud if their WeRe Bank card number happens to match a real card number.

(I wouldn't rule out that these are intentional omissions on Peter's part. Fraudulent card transactions would bring rapid attention to his little scam.)
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

hucknallred wrote:See how long this comment lasts

No reposting that link now... :naughty:
Fixed link

EDIT: I see PoE has responded to the above post, but his response is very telling. I can't post a screen shot, but will provide the text:
There was never a disk in my hand moron because it was NOT my hand. LOL It's such a pleasure to see you dummies thrash around seeking the unfindable!! So even with the card now delivered. AL-MOST IN YOUR HAND, you imbeciles still miss the point - baaa-ing on like sheep lost on a hill - not knowing what is coming next, totally in a state of "brainless reaction". What is your point Maestro?

Not sure what his fascination is with Old British cars Image, although the MG Turbo was not too bad. Interesting he doesn't deny "the disk trick" but just denies it is him doing it. That is soooo much better.
Last edited by NYGman on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Follow up from Poe re above...
Peter Of England There was never a disk in my hand moron because it was NOT my hand. LOL It's such a pleasure to see you dummies thrash around seeking the unfindable!! So even with the card now delivered, ALMOST IN YOUR HAND, you imbeciles still miss the point - baaa-ing on like sheep lost on a hill - not knowing what is coming next, totally in a state of "brainless reaction". What's your point maestro?
So rather than address the question of what was in the hand he only cares about whose hand it was.

He really has nothing but contempt for everybody including his marks as evidenced by the fact he's entirely ignored somebody asking the only question that really matters...
O Ceallachain Grainne So how do we use?
Answer is of course... You can't.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Peter is trying to keep on the right side of the Fraud Act. The back of the card clearly says:
The monetary unit of exchange on this card is the Re
Peter isn't claiming the cards will be usable in ordinary shops. Or, indeed, anywhere at all. If suckers think they might be useful, and worth the £12 they cost, who is he to argue? Peter's claims are limited to nonsense like:
Peter wrote:WeRe Bank now vacuums up all globalist fiat currency and transmutes it to Re
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

longdog wrote: So rather than address the question of what was in the hand he only cares about whose hand it was.

He really has nothing but contempt for everybody including his marks as evidenced by the fact he's entirely ignored somebody asking the only question that really matters...
O Ceallachain Grainne So how do we use?
Answer is of course... You can't.
His internal thought must be as follows...
Peters demented thoughts wrote:HA fooled them all. I am not the one palming the disk in the WeRe Bankcard demo, so this proves that the trolls are totally wrong. Can't even get who's hand is in the video, so how can you trust them about the cards not working. We don't need a magnetic strip or signature block on the card to transfer energy, those things are so passe and a symbol of the old order, where fiat money reined supreme. This new WeRe Card will make it easy for us to transfer energy between ourselves, it works through book entries, but that is too complected for you to understand, so I wont explain
Last edited by NYGman on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Peter doesn't like criticism. :snicker:
I note that he does not deny there was something in the hand that appears in the video. I don't suppose he can. There is something in the hand.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Peter doesn't like criticism. :snicker:
I note that he does not deny there was something in the hand that appears in the video. I don't suppose he can. There is something in the hand.
It is almost like Panto... It's behind you, no it isn't, yes it is... Etc...

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

littleFred wrote: Peter's claims are limited to nonsense like:
Peter wrote:WeRe Bank now vacuums up all globalist fiat currency and transmutes it to Re
but that's the only truthful statement he's made. He's the one gobbling up fiat currency and transmuting it to non-existent garbage.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

But is it truthful? True, he vacuums it up but then he Re uses it. It doesn't go in the bin.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

NYGman wrote:Sequential cards, Totally Secure :sarcasmon:
Also won't pass the credit card number Luhn test and be declined without breaking a sweat by most services.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

LordEd wrote:Also won't pass the credit card number Luhn test and be declined without breaking a sweat by most services.
Can it even be submitted without an expiration date or CVV?
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Screen shot shortly before deletion.

For a con man, he's a bloody terrible liar. He could have said anything here - oh, that was just a prototype, I was holding my car keys, whatever. Heck, why say anything if you intend to delete it minutes later?

But nope, sticking to the "derrrrr technically it's not my hand, CHECK MATE" excuse which neither answers anything or really makes any sense.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Fearnchase wrote:Brampton House Business centre have just confirmed that Were Bank no longer reside at Were Bank, that went well.
Well, that lasted what, a whole two months, maybe? :snicker: Wonder what dog ate this homework.

To mfc, you might want to call CIBC and let them know that someone is using their number, if they were like the banks I used to work for, they won't be much amused and will call down the wrath of the heavens, particularly since they know who is doing it. Credit card fraud is something they don't take lightly even if it is unintended and VERY VERY inept.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

poo fails to realize logic dictates no one else would have one of his scam cards trying to show people it 'worked'.
guilty

Post by guilty »

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
guilty

Post by guilty »

Now that Interdin S.A. are aware of this :whistle: I wonder if Ecuador will apply for his extradition?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."