Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by Jeffrey »

Hah, I like the part where they caught Peter mentioning a bank that didn't exist.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Fearnchase wrote:Well Peter is back on You and yours , 31 minutes in.... click on the Were bank button
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07lfkt6

You and Yours is a British Consumer affairs programme, Radio 4 are spot on here. An Element of Cult following lol
That victim should not be allowed a chequebook of any sort, they obviously haven't the first clue about finance. I know, I'll send someone off the internet €75 and then I can write cheques for thousands with nothing backing them. How did that work out for you?
"I'm starting to think it was some kind of scam..." YA THINK? FFS
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

In an effort to distract from his hat full of nothing and the delay in his magic bank cards, Peter is plumbing the depths to find other insane conspiracy theories. This time, it's the "Satanists are kidnapping children" thing:
NOTE:
Satanism = evil = human and animal sacrifice, suffering, drugs degradation, prostitution and necromancy and necrophilia and child abduction and anal sex mm/mf/ff as part of the 11th Degree of the OTO etc is normal. Lies become the truth - war is the norm. You are a commodity - to be exploited.

Anywhere that you see the inverted pentagram, errr for example on the displayed face of the US + Euro flags, to name but 2, you are being signalled that The Luciferians are in control. Every freemason in the UK has sworn an oath to Baphomet/Lucifer. 1,000 lodges with an average of 100 masons per lodge gives us a rather serious amount of troubled people pulling your daily strings. Mi5 and 6 both have their own lodges as does the BOE. If you don't know too much about

"who is ruling you" then I suggest you find out ....and fast.

Do you know how many children go missing per annum in this planet?
Around 8 million!!! Do you know what becomes of them?
And you sad souls worry about 1 Magdalene McCann!

And you think that the pedophile saga has gone away just because a few "top celeb" sacrificial lambs are used to divert attention from the Real Bad Apples?

Please wake up!

SKULL and BONES = Crowley Insanity

Any and every magistrate and judge should be unseated with a Courtesy Notice and verbal statement to the effect that You will not be ajudicated against within a Magic Circle of Satanic Dogma in a Vatican Gala Priest curia. You have an option and it is also Article 6 of the UDHR - make yourself a Non Resident, non person alien.

The NWOrders transnational Ur Lodges are rolling out their next installment of Satanism and Crowleyanity for you all to drowned in.

Along with promoting homosexuality in all its decadent and debauched forms, as well as promoting rabid materialism, greed, worship of the dollar and vanity and "seasoning" young children to behave like adults they are now all Set (geddit) to have you worship the very Devil itself. Be careful out there, it's becoming very, very naughty!

Oh and don't forget the ISIS threat and the NATO fudged war with Russia which is on the horizon - just for good measure! You couldn't make it up - could you?
He closes by linking to this story on how the Church of Satan is introducing after-school clubs in America: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/ed ... story.html

Thing is, he's missing the point (as usual) on multiple levels.

First point of note is that the after-school clubs are part of a political play to stress test the notion of separation of church and state - Christians fought hard to get laws changed in order to allow 'Good News Clubs' to target school children, so all the Satanists are doing is saying "well, if you allow one religion, you've got to allow them all." They've gone on record previously saying they'd rather have NO religious-themed after school clubs, their own included.

Secondly, despite the 'shock value' inherent in the name (which Peter has swallowed hook, line and sinker) the Church of Satan is surprisingly irreligious and has nothing to do with the devil of the Bible. The purpose of the after-school clubs are to encourage skepticism and critical thinking skills. Perhaps Peter should sign up for one.

Ultimately, he's echoing the utter crazy of Neelu Berry, a fruitcake freeman who harrasses courts and councils with her obsession that there's a 'Satanic kidnapping ring' and the entire world is complicit in covering up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVRo6txcnrk

In turn, Neelu has bought into the whole 'Ella Draper' narrative (Google it) which has been thoroughly debunked as fiction.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

More FB procrastination from Petey:
Ukraine = Poroschenko = USVatican/Rothschild puppet = Trouble = Not good = Everything done in that country is a false bill of goods! If you're reading this VP give me a call
Why the hell would a Vice President ever want to call you? Which of your pay-as-you-go numbers are they supposed to dial? Stop pretending you've got any significance whatsoever, you clown.

But no, Peter thinks he's got it ALL figured out (all the while accusing others of being conceited):
Thomas Oliver What a load of absolute bollocks

Peter Of England: Such an erudite and exhaustive break down of the globalist's agenda. We can all sleep tight now knowing that you have a firm grip of the situation. LMFAO

Thomas Oliver: I have long since given up believing in the predictions of the purveyors of "the end of the world is upon us" brigade, primarily because they all exhibit a high degree of conceptual confusion on their own grip on reality. Having said that the real threat to the future of our beautiful but flawed species is more likely to come from the west in the shape of trump. And I'm sure there are many predictions that could be moulded to fit his sociopath agenda, keep the faith.

Peter Of England: The trouble with your world view Thomas is that is akin to a gold fish's in a bowl. There is a path where there be dragons and you don't know what you think you do. In fact you believe all kinds of "stuff" but you don't know - I can see that. Your suffer from a dualistic confusion in believing that if you are right then everyone must be wrong..."But there is more in Heaven and Earth than was ever dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio!" And giving up on predictions begs the question of "Why you chose the wrong shepherds, time after time, after time!"

Thomas Oliver: Ah ok
Oh, the irony. Peter is nothing more than a conman with delusions of grandeur. The Dunning-Krueger effect is strong with this one.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:More FB procrastination from Petey:
Ukraine = Poroschenko = USVatican/Rothschild puppet = Trouble = Not good = Everything done in that country is a false bill of goods! If you're reading this VP give me a call
Why the hell would a Vice President ever want to call you?
VP = Vladmir Putin I'd wager.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:More FB procrastination from Petey:
Why the hell would a Vice President ever want to call you?
VP = Vladmir Putin I'd wager.
Yeah, makes more sense. Point still stands.
guilty

Post by guilty »

A rhetorical question:
Why isn't the CEO of my local high street bank sending me similar warnings of prostitution, necrophilia and anal sex?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Stop doing business with the Bank of Satan.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
longdog

Post by longdog »

Have you signed up for their prostitution, necrophilia and anal sex newsletter?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
guilty

Post by guilty »

longdog wrote:Have you signed up for their prostitution, necrophilia and anal sex newsletter?
Damn! No. I saw it on the supplicants initiation altar but didn't bother to read it. Thought it was some sort of 'sciency' magazine.

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

You can say what you like about the stupidity and greed of Peter's followers, but at least they're charming people who value human life...

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

guilty wrote:A rhetorical question:
Why isn't the CEO of my local high street bank sending me similar warnings of prostitution, necrophilia and anal sex?

You're not getting the newsletter? I'll get a minion on that. That, and torturing the first minion who failed to get you on it to begin with. :haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Watch!
Listen!
Give thanks to Peter of England for the gift he delivered to you all.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9179700768
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

guilty wrote:Watch!
Listen!

That's just him trying to make out the promissory notes sent to him will be payable on their due date !!

"And so the PN's which all WeRe Bank members have created have successfully funded all their chequing transactions - IRREVOCABLY AND INCONTROVERTIBLY".... Sorry Mods, quote button not working.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

AndyPandy wrote:
Listen!

That's just him trying to make out the promissory notes sent to him will be payable on their due date !!

"And so the PN's which all WeRe Bank members have created have successfully funded all their chequing transactions - IRREVOCABLY AND INCONTROVERTIBLY".... Sorry Mods, quote button not working.
Working fine.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Burnaby49 wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
Listen!

Working fine.
Think it's my iPad that's the problem rather than the site, sometimes the quote button & smilies work and sometimes they don't !
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'd rub it in by putting every word of above in quotes but wife just broke her arm I and have to get to hospital by 6:30AM for surgery. No time for the important things in life like mockery.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Burnaby49 wrote:I'd rub it in by putting every word of above in quotes but wife just broke her arm I and have to get to hospital by 6:30AM for surgery. No time for the important things in life like mockery.
Get well soon Mrs B !!
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Michael Gaboury: We have been doing this for nearly a year with WeRe clients. When asked peter for support he failed to respond. We are still waiting.

Andrew Jackson: The point surely is we are not zombies, we need to become self aware and self empowered and do this ourselves. All a part of the awakening. Relying on Peter to do it ALL for us is unfair, weak minded and lazy. We have the literal tools that WeRe bank has given us.That paired with knowledge is all we shall need.

Micheal Gaboury: The point surely is that many who use WeRe bank Need the course material we provide for their own protection and settlement of the LLTs. Things like the Equitable lien and Common Law Pure trust are just that... training on how to settle the accounts. Understanding concepts such as special deposits is important in supporting WeRe members.

Andrew Jackson: Micheal Gaboury Yes great points.

Micheal Gaboury: Note - we will soon be taking a causes on our own behalf into the courts in Newcastle Upon Tyne. That should be interesting. FCA on trial.
Good luck with that, mate. I'm sure it'll go about as well as your stellar crowdfunding campaign:
https://www.generosity.com/education-fu ... ccountable
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I like how he says "WeRe Bank has been vindicated", then provides no actual vindication. Just more of the same spurious misreadings of existing and inapplicable law. I was expecting at least a fresh court ruling he could spuriously misread.