Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

FatGambit
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by FatGambit »

Jesus f'ing Christ how hard is it to understand if you're in a car and a copper asks your name, its an offense to refuse to do so.

Sometimes I wonder how these morons get themselves dressed in the morning!
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Looks like Peter is trying to get himself back in with die Leute - here's a recording of a recent German 'seminar' as posted to the German WeRe Bank FB group:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D8syZZpESA

Haven't gotten too far into it yet, but he's sounding a lot more frustrated with the few marks that are still hanging on. In turn, they're also somewhere between perplexed and frustrated.

He's kinda lost the thread and is retreating back to "this is for paying each other, nobody else will accept Re because the Jewish lizard cartel are against us". At he 8:00 point, he openly admits that if you pay the Avon lady with an LLT, you should make her aware that it probably won't clear.

"WeRe Bank is for paying private debts, not public"
"But what if people demand cash?"
"Then go and speak to a bank! That's not what WeRe Bank is for..."

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

FatGambit wrote:Jesus f'ing Christ how hard is it to understand if you're in a car and a copper asks your name, its an offense to refuse to do so.

This is where getting your knowledge of the law from YouTube can actually screw you over massively. Most of the idiots are following Sovcit guides published for the US, where the laws are different due to them having gone and written down a constitution and a bill of rights, unlike ours which is sometimes called unwritten (although it's actually just written down in lots of different places).

The idiot most likely thinks he can argue about a 'Terry' stop, not realising that this was a decision relating to Terry v Ohio made in the US courts. It means that in America a police officer can only ask for id or a name if they have a reasonable suspicion that you've been involved in a crime.

In the UK we don't have the same rights. In fact the road traffic act 1998 (165) requires you to identify yourself to a Constable and show that the vehicle is insured, taxed etc.
Warning may contain traces of nut
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:

Wasn't the whole point of the cheques to pay for "public facing debt" originally, which was a term so nebulous we still don't know what it means, so now it's to pay for "private debt" is this because ok, it won't work on the tax man, mortgage company, bank, credit card, etc. But it might work if you use it to screw over a friend.

Because who needs friends, aside from that lonely bloke who posted earlier about needing two people to witness his promissory note.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:

Wasn't the whole point of the cheques to pay for "public facing debt" originally, which was a term so nebulous we still don't know what it means, so now it's to pay for "private debt" is this because ok, it won't work on the tax man, mortgage company, bank, credit card, etc. But it might work if you use it to screw over a friend.

Because who needs friends, aside from that lonely bloke who posted earlier about needing two people to witness his promissory note.
Indeed - he seems to be really doubling down on the public/private thing. How does that work? Well, depends on what you're using it for... if you're trying to pay X, then you'll fail because it's supposed to be for Y. Trying to pay Y? Tough luck, because it's supposed to be for X.

I've got to admit that it's a very clever mechanism to the scam. The video ends with people wondering what the hell is defined as public or private, and PoE signs off saying "we'll draw up a list at some point."

Also amusing is how increasingly pissed off he gets during the call. Phrases uttered include "You people need to do better," "You people just aren't getting it" and "you know, this is actually quite tiring."
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

This is truly amazing. The public/private thing, to my knowledge is a myth based around the infamous HJR 192 and promoted by redemption theorists in the states like Elvick and Winston Shrout.

So EVEN IF TRUE, it has zero application in Germany/Austria since it's based on American legislation.

Edit: absolutely fascinating audio. He's crafted a brand new conspiracy theory for the German crowd to explain the private/public thing, although sticking to the "we're not on the gold standard anymore" roots.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

I think I will email over a link to this youtube to brampton house and get them to listen to the bit where the bloke was found guilty for using Peters dud chequestions.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

FatGambit wrote:Jesus f'ing Christ how hard is it to understand if you're in a car and a copper asks your name, its an offense to refuse to do so.

I am not altogether convinced they do having seen pictures of some of them. I think they just pick up whatever they can that they can find on the floor.

I think the HJR 192 fantasy is right up there with the UCC fantasy that the sovcits and footls have latched on to. Neither of those items mean or contain what they seem to think they do, or have any authority or standing outside the borders of the US.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

That's quite funny when you consider the WeRe bank itself demands cash for subscriptions.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

That chat room podcast is painful listening. POE is really losing it. Together with the huge number of 37 people engaging in the chat leads me to believe that his scheme truly is on its arse
notorial dissent

Logistically, there can only be so many really really stupid and gullible people in the UK and Germany to keep PoE's scam going, and I suspect he has pretty well gone through them all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Peter finally admitting that WeRe Bank isn't a bank. Because if it was an actual bank, and not the fraudulent enterprise of a filthy degenerate scammer, it would be able to provide cash.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I thought Peter was beginning to realise that banks are not obliged to accept his pretty pieces of paper, and that they don't. But it seems Peter still thinks they should. From the video "Peter of England" verarscht mt der "WeRe Bank" ein paar Deppen, at 16m 05s:
Peter wrote:Therefore the LLTs are perfect for paying that because the Uniform Commercial Code, article 3 negotiable instruments, USC article 12, United States Code, these are valid financial instruments and cannot be refused. And if they refuse them, you have to say, "Why is white white in your system, but why is white not white in our system?" [...] Therefore if you hand an LLT over to some organisation to pay an obligation, it's paid, it's finished, it's over, it's ended.
Then at 21m 30s, after a caller says a bank refused to accept LLTs:
Peter wrote:Why did they refuse? That's the question. You people have got to be more persistent. Why are they refusing? Do they not want money? Look at the Bills of Exchange Act, the International Bills of Exchange Act, International Bills of Exchange and Promissory Notes, Bills of Exchange Act 182 sections 42 and 43, it stipulates, you must present and you must accept. If you do neither, the debt is cancelled. There is an obligation of honour. Think about it. Honour. Are the banks being honourable when they refuse?
I know nothing about German law. It may have something similar to the UK BoE 1882. But UK and US laws don't apply in Germany. There is no point in telling German banks about UK or US laws.

At about 41m 15s, Peter claims the US IRS has accepted LLTs. It is possible that the IRS has tried to get WeRe to honour cheques/LLTs. But Peter won't have honoured them, so the debts will remain.

About 49m 50s: police visited "Volk1959", accusing him of "money-washing". I suppose we would call that "money-laundering".

About 53m, Peter mentions Anthony Carlin in Belfast, trying to arrest the judge.

1h 05m: the caller was convicted of fraud 6 weeks ago over two LLTs, 3500 and nearly 7000 Euros. He has lodged an appeal and wants Peter as a witness. Peters says yes, but only as a "special appearance", as "Peter of England", not as his passport-name. "We will put in a claim for damages when we win," Peter says.

1h 20m: Peter is setting up a Common Law Court of Record on Land. [I thought he already had one? Was he lying about that? Oh dear.]

EDIT typos in the timings.
Last edited by littleFred on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I need to get a life, as I'm actually listening to this drivel. at about 5.40 PoE says that the principle behind WeRe Bank is solely for people who are extremely poor and are about to lose property. If they need cash, they need to go and ask "the bank" for cash, WeRe Bank doesn't "do" cash - ever!

:haha:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

mufc1959 wrote:I need to get a life, as I'm actually listening to this drivel. at about 5.40 PoE says that the principle behind WeRe Bank is solely for people who are extremely poor and are about to lose property. If they need cash, they need to go and ask "the bank" for cash, WeRe Bank doesn't "do" cash - ever!

:haha:
Their was video earlier on this year if memory serves correct, of Peter being called out at a meeting for costing people their property. He actually shrugged his shoulders and said that they would lose it "with or without him" Bullshit Peter, many people who struggle to pay their mortgage and face losing their home manage to avoid that happening because they take the correct advice, and do not get involved with a con man selling them worthless bits of paper that ensure they will lose their home.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
notorial dissent

Just as a point of reference, the US IRS will accept just about anything that looks like a check, but when it comes back as unprocessable through the Fed clearing system they'll reverse the credit and then really hit the issuer with fees and fines. Not a good idea.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What I love is how snobbish Peter is throughout the entire call. Like it's beneath him to have to answer these petty questions from paying customers. You get the strong suspicion that this is all purely to feed his ego.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:Logistically, there can only be so many really really stupid and gullible people in the UK and Germany to keep PoE's scam going, and I suspect he has pretty well gone through them all.
Well, next stop, Argentina? Brazil? Definitely South American anyhow as he does seem to have worn out his welcome in Europe and the USA/Canada.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Gregg wrote:This is a continuation of the original thread found here

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10846
This is a little late because . . . . do I need a good reason cause I don't have one. Anyhow, back to my post: if the authorities are looking for people to investigate if pisser is making charges of harassment, bullying, whatever, I am available to be investigated. I will even waive extradition, provided that the extraditing authority pays airfare both ways from California to where the investigation is - London would be nice.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Fearnchase wrote:More Bizzare claims from Toodle pip Peter
WeRe Bank was created for EXTREME SITUATIONS
They are not even Richter 1 yet, so......
Don't any of you dare criticise WeRe Bank's Debt Assumption Protocols, or the legitimacy of the Promissory Notes created by The People, when this crap (spouted below) is momentarily acceptable as "sound economic advice" - [as it already has been in the QE1 and QEII and QE III FRAUDS] More to come....
Linky please.