Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby NYGman » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:27 pm

notorial dissent wrote:So he has now added affinity fraud to his scamming credentials???

Ah, Affinity fraud, one of the easier of frauds, but in my view one of the most despicable.. No surprises here, I hope he rots in hell for this one, if that is the case, although that would depend on his belief in Hell, I am sure his religious convictions are as sure as his financial acumen.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.

daltontrumbno
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Postby daltontrumbno » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 pm

notorial dissent wrote:So he has now added affinity fraud to his scamming credentials???

To be fair he has been an affinity fraudster since day one remember he spent a couple of years pretending to be a Sovcit/FOTL before the launch of Werebank to gain the trust of his marks

mufc1959

Postby mufc1959 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:23 pm

This thread on reddit is interesting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/amibeingdetain ... n_citizen/

I wonder if this is the reason why WeRe Bank's Austrian movement seems to have ground to a halt. In particular, there's a translation of an article from an Austrian newspaper which says, part-way down:

Furthermore, it is assumed that the construct "Staatenbund Österreich" is in reality a "large scale fraud" of the executives to the detriment of the other members. Allegedly at "information events", executives have stipulated that with the membership and the purchase of various documents the Austrian legal system loses its validity and thus no taxes, duties and tickets are to be paid. During the house searches in addition to cash also “official” documents were found, which strengthened this suspicion. With the gained funds, leading members financed their livelihood. They even paid for their own tickets.

I suspect something's been lost in translation, as 'tickets' is probably something else. But it sounds suspiciously like PoE's Grand Scam.

woodworker
Scalawag
Scalawag

Postby woodworker » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:51 pm

What is happening with PoE? I need updates. I need gossip, etc. I don't deal well with withdrawal. Please help.

dinar rv news also, pretty please.

woodworker
Scalawag
Scalawag

Postby woodworker » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:06 pm

Okay. I found this;

http://www.truthjuice.co.uk/tag/peter-of-england/

Peter of England in Birmingham on 07/07/15

by truthjuiceandy
**PLEASE NOTE VENUE HAS CHANGED**
**Please email truthjuicebham@aol.co.uk with your name and mobile/telephone number for venue details**
Sorry for any inconvenience caused

“Peter of England” is about helping the people of the world to awaken and see reason. You can live and must begin to live differently – for if not you are going into a darkness the likes of which your worst Nightmares cannot do justice. You have NO human rights! But IHS is yours. “Inviolable Human Sovereignty” and this will give you everything you desire but thought you could never obtain.
We will show you how – but you MUST join with us as this is a Mandated Universal Rescue Protocol and can only function with your “Informed Consent”. This IS the informed part – now give your consent to allow us to bring you Home!!
In Love and light, Peter

For further information please visit:
http://www.youtube.com/ReMovementPolitics
http://www.werebank.com/
Event Details

Artist: Peter of England
Date: 07/07/15
Time: 8:00pm
Venue: **PLEASE EMAIL FOR VENUE DETAILS**
City: Birmingham
Address: Event will not be held at Kings Heath Cricket Club
Admission: £5 or £3 Concessions. Truth Juice is NON PROFIT MAKING, and ALL monies are put back into the organisation of future talks/presentations.
Age restrictions: No Minors
Add to Google Calendar | Download iCal

Also, I don't know if this video of his was posted yet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrKwhPXtK1E

More (apologies if previously posted - I haven't checked because too lazy):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnQyTgIBhFY (this video explains why you should NEVER place a X on a paper or ballot paper especially. It legally signifies that you are lunatic, delinquent, minor, alien,pauper or ward of the parish or under Guardianship as being mentally deranged - of unsound mind and incompetent to administer your own affairs. Electoral wards have patients on them - Mental Patients). As stated by PoE on the YouTube site.

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Postby ArthurWankspittle » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:49 pm

I know you do your dates differently but you do realise that was two years ago. :snicker:
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address

aesmith

Postby aesmith » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:09 pm

woodworker wrote:What is happening with PoE? I need updates. I need gossip, etc. I don't deal well with withdrawal.

Neither does Were Bank.

JimUk1

Postby JimUk1 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:37 pm

I believe he went into hiding in Central Europe after all his predictions were debunked, never came true and had a backlog of impending court cases against most of his victims.

I wonder if he is still receiving payments?

Would be interesting if we could get former clients of his on here to talk about their experience, it would take a lot of courage to admit you were scammed however.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Postby notorial dissent » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:58 pm

JimUk1 wrote:I believe he went into hiding in Central Europe after all his predictions were debunked, never came true and had a backlog of impending court cases against most of his victims.

I wonder if he is still receiving payments?

Would be interesting if we could get former clients of his on here to talk about their experience, it would take a lot of courage to admit you were scammed however.

I suspect there are still a few of truly clueless out there who are completely out of touch with reality and the rest of the world handing him money, otherwise I suspect the free money has pretty well dried up. I suspect he is now living off Mrs PoE while hiding out in Germany or where ever he has gone to ground.

As to his victims, I doubt if anything will be heard, I suspect a good number of them are still trying to justify why it wasn't working for them, and the rest will quietly forget they ever heard of PoE. He picked his marks well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

NYGman

Postby NYGman » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:34 am

PoE's Facebook wall has no updates since November, perhaps he has gone full German on us? He had been focusing on that country, a new fresh batch of marks followers to fleece educate.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.

JimUk1

Postby JimUk1 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:35 am

Update- Peter is still very much at large in the German speaking parts of Europe. Hard to tell if it's Germany or Austria, but there was an update two weeks ago for his "We're shop keeping app"?

My Germans ok, but I can't translate properly off my phone, but the gist of it is confusing? They seem to call it unprofessional and peddle "plasma energy "? Might be German humour?

http://web.plasma-dach.org/category/wer ... recherche/

Edit- sorry he is saying his video translation is not professional

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Postby grixit » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:56 am

aesmith wrote:
woodworker wrote:What is happening with PoE? I need updates. I need gossip, etc. I don't deal well with withdrawal.

Neither does Were Bank.

Lol!
I voted for Hillary, and i didn't even get a stupid tshirt!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4

TheNewSaint

Postby TheNewSaint » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:07 am

JimUk1 wrote:http://web.plasma-dach.org/category/were-bank-recherche/

The posts about WeRe Bank are made under the name of "Richard", not Peter. "Richard" has a history of posting on topics other than WeRe Bank. These posts are all pseudoscience woo and contain the word "Keshe", the name of the foundation that was once reported to accept payment in Re. This also explains the "plasma energy" bit, as that sort of thing appears to be the main topic of the blog.

The rest of it is standard PoE drivel: banking cartels, imminent global currency collapse, LLTs, SDRs, promissory notes, what to do when people don't accept your checks, earn Re by mowing the lawn, etc. In fact, none of it appears to have been updated since the heyday of WeRe Bank 2-3 years ago.

The videos are just the two most recent ones from youtube.com/ReMovementPolitics, from a couple months ago: Peter's latest attempt to push the payment card and shopkeeping app. Someone other than Peter appears to have a added a German translation to the audio track. The videos are stored locally on the blog (not at Peter's YouTube page). You can even see the Windows title bar of some editing program with a German-looking name.

I wonder if this is just a Keshe promoter uncritically re-posting something related they found on the Internet, not knowing that WeRe Bank is deader than Elvis. I don't think it's a copycat scam, or Peter going after a new market, because the instructions are to mail promissory notes and payments to Peter's old Brampton Business Center address. This address was reported here a year ago as no longer valid. In any case, I seriously doubt Peter is getting his mail in the UK these days.

Edited: clarification

Return to “United Kingdom”