Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by NYGman »

notorial dissent wrote:So he has now added affinity fraud to his scamming credentials???
Ah, Affinity fraud, one of the easier of frauds, but in my view one of the most despicable.. No surprises here, I hope he rots in hell for this one, if that is the case, although that would depend on his belief in Hell, I am sure his religious convictions are as sure as his financial acumen.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

notorial dissent wrote:So he has now added affinity fraud to his scamming credentials???
To be fair he has been an affinity fraudster since day one remember he spent a couple of years pretending to be a Sovcit/FOTL before the launch of Werebank to gain the trust of his marks
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

This thread on reddit is interesting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/amibeingdetain ... n_citizen/

I wonder if this is the reason why WeRe Bank's Austrian movement seems to have ground to a halt. In particular, there's a translation of an article from an Austrian newspaper which says, part-way down:
Furthermore, it is assumed that the construct "Staatenbund Österreich" is in reality a "large scale fraud" of the executives to the detriment of the other members. Allegedly at "information events", executives have stipulated that with the membership and the purchase of various documents the Austrian legal system loses its validity and thus no taxes, duties and tickets are to be paid. During the house searches in addition to cash also “official” documents were found, which strengthened this suspicion. With the gained funds, leading members financed their livelihood. They even paid for their own tickets.
I suspect something's been lost in translation, as 'tickets' is probably something else. But it sounds suspiciously like PoE's Grand Scam.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

What is happening with PoE? I need updates. I need gossip, etc. I don't deal well with withdrawal. Please help.

dinar rv news also, pretty please.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Okay. I found this;

http://www.truthjuice.co.uk/tag/peter-of-england/

Peter of England in Birmingham on 07/07/15

by truthjuiceandy
**PLEASE NOTE VENUE HAS CHANGED**
**Please email truthjuicebham@aol.co.uk with your name and mobile/telephone number for venue details**
Sorry for any inconvenience caused

“Peter of England” is about helping the people of the world to awaken and see reason. You can live and must begin to live differently – for if not you are going into a darkness the likes of which your worst Nightmares cannot do justice. You have NO human rights! But IHS is yours. “Inviolable Human Sovereignty” and this will give you everything you desire but thought you could never obtain.
We will show you how – but you MUST join with us as this is a Mandated Universal Rescue Protocol and can only function with your “Informed Consent”. This IS the informed part – now give your consent to allow us to bring you Home!!
In Love and light, Peter

For further information please visit:
http://www.youtube.com/ReMovementPolitics
http://www.werebank.com/
Event Details

Artist: Peter of England
Date: 07/07/15
Time: 8:00pm
Venue: **PLEASE EMAIL FOR VENUE DETAILS**
City: Birmingham
Address: Event will not be held at Kings Heath Cricket Club
Admission: £5 or £3 Concessions. Truth Juice is NON PROFIT MAKING, and ALL monies are put back into the organisation of future talks/presentations.
Age restrictions: No Minors
Add to Google Calendar | Download iCal

Also, I don't know if this video of his was posted yet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrKwhPXtK1E

More (apologies if previously posted - I haven't checked because too lazy):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnQyTgIBhFY (this video explains why you should NEVER place a X on a paper or ballot paper especially. It legally signifies that you are lunatic, delinquent, minor, alien,pauper or ward of the parish or under Guardianship as being mentally deranged - of unsound mind and incompetent to administer your own affairs. Electoral wards have patients on them - Mental Patients). As stated by PoE on the YouTube site.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I know you do your dates differently but you do realise that was two years ago. :snicker:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

woodworker wrote:What is happening with PoE? I need updates. I need gossip, etc. I don't deal well with withdrawal.
Neither does Were Bank.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I believe he went into hiding in Central Europe after all his predictions were debunked, never came true and had a backlog of impending court cases against most of his victims.

I wonder if he is still receiving payments?

Would be interesting if we could get former clients of his on here to talk about their experience, it would take a lot of courage to admit you were scammed however.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

JimUk1 wrote:I believe he went into hiding in Central Europe after all his predictions were debunked, never came true and had a backlog of impending court cases against most of his victims.

I wonder if he is still receiving payments?

Would be interesting if we could get former clients of his on here to talk about their experience, it would take a lot of courage to admit you were scammed however.
I suspect there are still a few of truly clueless out there who are completely out of touch with reality and the rest of the world handing him money, otherwise I suspect the free money has pretty well dried up. I suspect he is now living off Mrs PoE while hiding out in Germany or where ever he has gone to ground.

As to his victims, I doubt if anything will be heard, I suspect a good number of them are still trying to justify why it wasn't working for them, and the rest will quietly forget they ever heard of PoE. He picked his marks well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

PoE's Facebook wall has no updates since November, perhaps he has gone full German on us? He had been focusing on that country, a new fresh batch of marks followers to fleece educate.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Update- Peter is still very much at large in the German speaking parts of Europe. Hard to tell if it's Germany or Austria, but there was an update two weeks ago for his "We're shop keeping app"?

My Germans ok, but I can't translate properly off my phone, but the gist of it is confusing? They seem to call it unprofessional and peddle "plasma energy "? Might be German humour?

http://web.plasma-dach.org/category/wer ... recherche/

Edit- sorry he is saying his video translation is not professional
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

aesmith wrote:
woodworker wrote:What is happening with PoE? I need updates. I need gossip, etc. I don't deal well with withdrawal.
Neither does Were Bank.
Lol!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The posts about WeRe Bank are made under the name of "Richard", not Peter. "Richard" has a history of posting on topics other than WeRe Bank. These posts are all pseudoscience woo and contain the word "Keshe", the name of the foundation that was once reported to accept payment in Re. This also explains the "plasma energy" bit, as that sort of thing appears to be the main topic of the blog.

The rest of it is standard PoE drivel: banking cartels, imminent global currency collapse, LLTs, SDRs, promissory notes, what to do when people don't accept your checks, earn Re by mowing the lawn, etc. In fact, none of it appears to have been updated since the heyday of WeRe Bank 2-3 years ago.

The videos are just the two most recent ones from youtube.com/ReMovementPolitics, from a couple months ago: Peter's latest attempt to push the payment card and shopkeeping app. Someone other than Peter appears to have a added a German translation to the audio track. The videos are stored locally on the blog (not at Peter's YouTube page). You can even see the Windows title bar of some editing program with a German-looking name.

I wonder if this is just a Keshe promoter uncritically re-posting something related they found on the Internet, not knowing that WeRe Bank is deader than Elvis. I don't think it's a copycat scam, or Peter going after a new market, because the instructions are to mail promissory notes and payments to Peter's old Brampton Business Center address. This address was reported here a year ago as no longer valid. In any case, I seriously doubt Peter is getting his mail in the UK these days.

Edited: clarification
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

According to this liar on the new GOODF forum, WeRe Bank is still going strong and is clearing her "cheques". Apparently proof of this will be posted shortly.

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t1167-were-bank#8949
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Love her faith in him ..
QUEENISABELLA on Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:29 pm wrote:thanks my friends for your replies i have had email from peter a couple of weeks ago but i think the stoke office has closed but it seems i bit sudden i know he was having trouble with the landlord of the offices who was being pressured to get were bank out of the offices ,just have to wait and see i cannot see him doing a runner after all the hard work he,s put in. thanks again queenisabella
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I love this response!

And I have no reason to doubt he truly believes his mates crap-

"I gave up with it a long time ago,when i found it was impossible to get a response from him.
I do know someone who claims ( & i have no reason to doubt him) that his WeRe cheques ect are clearing with no problems ,with the exception of CT which i believe is in litigation. He is in regular contact with Peter.

I do believe Peter has it right ,but I am strongly of the opinion that he has let us down."

Davion. Noted idiot on GOODF
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

aesmith wrote:Love her faith in him ..
QUEENISABELLA on Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:29 pm wrote:thanks my friends for your replies i have had email from peter a couple of weeks ago but i think the stoke office has closed but it seems i bit sudden i know he was having trouble with the landlord of the offices who was being pressured to get were bank out of the offices ,just have to wait and see i cannot see him doing a runner after all the hard work he,s put in. thanks again queenisabella

he's still trotting out that excuse after he's been out of there how long already? wow these people are dumb.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Sorry, QUEENISABELLA, the endeavor you backed has sailed off the edge of the world.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Being an ex-accountant government tax auditor nitpicker a few points;
WeRe Bank is now legally offering to buy your debt (so called) and release you
from mortgage debt, loan, credit card, tax liability, student loan, bankruptcy
contracts etc.In fact any debt on the PUBLIC side is acceptable.Once WeRe Bank
has purchased your debt (so called) WeRe Bank then negotiates that debt contract
for its benefit. The benefit to you is obvious, that to WeRe Bank less so, but this is
not your major preoccupation right now.
Uhm, why isn't it my major preoccupation? The first question I'd ask myself is what is in it for WeRe to do me a big favour. Peter of England has a well documented history of not delivering on his promises and why would this be different? He screws people for money. So what's in it for him?
The moment WeRe Bank "legally & lawfully" buys, (with real money NOT FRN's)
the debt-note contract from you, WeRe Bank, and not you, becomes liable on the
DEBT (so called). Technically speaking it becomes the guarantor/surety or Holder
in Due Course or "Payor for Honour Supra Protest".
I'm calling bullshit on this one. You can't sell or convey your debt without the permission of your creditor. The reason is obvious. Assume I have a half million dollar house mortgage (I don't). Under the logic of Peter's nascent scam I could make a side-trip to a skid row bar on one of my craft beer pubbing nights (tomorrow!), say the Regent on Hastings just west of Main, and sell it to a drug-addled barfly for $10, which I lend him (goodbye sawbuck) and a $100 I give him to sign the sales documents. What does he care? Under Peter's bullshit I could then the bank to bugger off and go after John Q. barfly, if they can find him.
What many people fail to realize is that there is also a liability on the “money
lenders” (so called) to disclose ALL RELEVANT INFORMATION to you before you
signed the loan contract. As many DID NOT FULLY DISCLOSE THE NATURE OF
THE AGREEMENT, then there is a case to be answered for this non-disclosure.
The lawyers who work for the banks are also involved in "fraudulent
misrepresentation" as too are the faux judges, magistrates and Court Officers who
prop up the Monetary Mayhem. We also must NOT forget to include the Top 5
accounting firms who audit over 90% of the Fortune 500 companies.

We will also be speaking about protecting you from the criminal Mafia controlled
"InJustice System" by enabling you access the "International Common Law
Court of Record on Land" (I.C.L.C.O.R.O.L.) 750181 and also Freeman Legal
Services (FLS) in England to process and handle legal documents. Freeman
Legal Services can also help you to become a "private banker" under USC 5312
(a)(2)(c) so that you can create your own International promissory Notes. FLS is
the only documents processor authorized to handle such notes in Europe.
It all seemed so simple until this point. Then down the usual indecipherable freeman rabbit hole. You're going to take this on trust from a notorious proven scammer? And who "authorized" Peter to handle such notes in Europe?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs