Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Well it looks like there's one person who hasn't gotten the memo that PoE's ruse is dead in the water, and that's PoE.

Don't know the source of this but it made its way onto the German FB page, along with a link to a PDF that was published on the WeRe Bank website at some point in the last two weeks or so:
Confirmed - WeRe Bank LLT's are Good!

No cheating!

Excellent News !

WeRe Bank Moves Unstoppable Through Europe and The World

Please click on this link/ pdf - This is very important news for you all.

https://www.werebank.co.uk/news/llts-va ... wien-2017/

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Read between the lines - You are being given or handed a life-line!

If the LLT's are NOT unlawful and NOT fraudulent then the question must be:

"What are they?"

There can be but one answer for they cannot dwell in "No Man's Land" can they?

The answer is therefore that they are "legal and lawful"and that now ANY BANK refusing to process them and any bank refusing to recognise their legitimacy both past and presently - must be taken to the highest court in the land. They are in violation of their own UCC and other International Conventions by refusing to allow these instruments to be credited to the payees account! Racketeering offences contrary to RICO1970 is also a valid legislative enforcement procedure and NOT just in the USA. The reach of the US Patriot Act require ALL banks and financial institutions to account for funds and have a legitimate paper trail.

In Europe, (including the UK for now), the charges would include violations of the Article 101 on The Treaty on The Functioning of The European Union.

http://ec.europa.eu/competition/antitru ... icles.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_1 ... pean_Union

https://www.werebank.co.uk/news/llts-va ... wien-2017/

https://www.werebank.co.uk/apply-for-th ... k-sv-card/

Yours in the battle for planet Earth....

Peter of England
My German is rusty so I'm not entirely sure what the PDF is about - from the letterhead it looks like it was issued by a government office in Vienna, and signed by a credit risk analyst with a big Austrian bank. The body of the email suggests it is a summons regarding attempted cheque fraud and a filed civilian claim, but again I'm not too sure.

Anyone more proficient in German who can untangle this one?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"They are in violation of their own UCC and other International Conventions by refusing to allow these instruments to be credited to the payees account! Racketeering offences contrary to RICO1970 is also a valid legislative enforcement procedure and NOT just in the USA."

Gee -- I didn't realize that these laws applied outside the US. :thinking:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Machine translation, in relevant part:
The prosecutor's office has suspended the following prosecutions:

You can get an overview of the facts and considerations that led to the decision. Due to this request, they will receive a written summary of the reasons for the termination.

Any civilian claims will remain unaffected in any case.

The appointment was made according to Article 190 Z 2 StPo, since there is no factual reason to pursue. "Prosecution of the fraudulent fraud can not be proven by booking one credit due to a check of the WereBank to the Bawag/PSK [an Austrian bank] - Subjective Facts."
The cited statute says (again via machine translation):
The public prosecutor has to refrain from prosecuting a criminal act and to terminate the investigation in so far as:

2. There is no real reason to prosecute the accused.
It sounds like this body (Vienna) has decided not to bother prosecuting people who write WeRe checks. Peter, of course, immediately applies his usual logic.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

The PlanetRe Payment Card is here!

Well, in Austria. For a select few people. Who pay another 10 Euros.
Address

Muhle at schlossberg

67681 Wartenberg

Schlossberg 16

(click below)

http://www.muehle-schlossberg.de/

Arrival

http://www.muehle-schlossberg.de/die-mu ... g/anreise/

Regional Card Collection Meeting

& Mini Workshop for WeRe Bank’s PlanetRePayment System

Scheduled for the 12th February 2017

14:30 – 18:00hrs

-Near Kaiserslautern-

www.werebank.co.uk

Places Limited So Please Reserve Your Seat!

Entry €10.00 - On The Door

Part 1

WeRe Bank Card and RePayment System Explained

Re – ReWork – ReSDR Compared

Card Allocation To Members

ReTailer/Shopkeeper App Explained

Demonetization Explained

Emergency Money and the ReSDR Explained

Why We Need The 100th Monkey Principle Now More Than Ever

WeRe Bank - The Only Solution to Defeating the Globalist NWO Agenda

Part 2

The Illuminati v The Lumenati

The German Problem – The 52nd US State Corporation

Freemen – The State, The Church, The Banks and other forces enslaving you

Why UCC doesn’t have to work – UNIDROIT – Vatican – Trapped in a Trust

Why using the “FAMILY NAME” is a trap

Still at War – Reparations – Treaty of Versailles – Set up to Fail

And much, much more!
I bet the English marks aren't aware of this. Wonder how many of them ponied up for a card only to watch their saviour swan off to the hinterlands.

To be honest, I'd have happily paid the 10E entrance fee just to see how he explained the cards. I hope a video is forthcoming... but I won't hold my breath.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Card Allocation To Members

ReTailer/Shopkeeper App Explained
From that, I'm guessing the lucky WeRe Card holder has to convince the kid behind the till to download some kind of app that recognises the card via NFC, then logs some useless numbers.

That'll be a very fun conversation to be having in a busy supermarket, right before the local constabulary arrives.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I guess he figures he has perfected his key fob slight of hand.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I see Peter has learned a new word:
the ReSDR Explained
Oh goody, a new bit of financial jargon to dress up his promissory-notes-create-value scam. Cheques and LLTs didn't work, but now there are Special drawing rights! Now you can have a worthless unit of account to go with your worthless currency! I can't even imagine how this is supposed to work, but the terminology is just to confuse the marks anyway. Coming soon: ReRFQs!
Last edited by TheNewSaint on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:From that, I'm guessing the lucky WeRe Card holder has to convince the kid behind the till to download some kind of app that recognises the card via NFC, then logs some useless numbers.
The kid behind the till won't have the admin rights to install software on it. Their manager probably doesn't either. Those computers are strictly locked down. And if they did succeed at installing it, the retailer's IT department would quickly notice and investigate. There are hardware obstacles as well. So this is a complete non-starter.

It doesn't matter anyway, because Peter will never hire a developer to make this work. To do so would cost far more than all the WeRe Bank cards he could possibly sell. I'm sure he's just knocked up another demo for the rubes.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And what would be the actual point, since there would NEVER EVER be an actual interchange or transfer of funds? I suspect his app or whatever it is would also be a security flaw in the merchants POS, which they really wouldn't want. More PoE BS.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote:And what would be the actual point, since there would NEVER EVER be an actual interchange or transfer of funds? I suspect his app or whatever it is would also be a security flaw in the merchants POS, which they really wouldn't want. More PoE BS.
Devil's advocate: It could work something like a store loyalty card, tracking "points" in some database that doesn't have to adhere to financial industry standards. Security can be managed. But that would require the retailer to make an up-front IT investment into supporting these cards, not just install an app on a whim.

It could be done, but we all know that PoE has no real interest in creating an alternative currency.
notorial dissent

The only thing PoE is interested in is the Euros he can get from the dim and bewildered, and he does seem to find them. Although I should think they'd be dwindling in number now. I do wonder how the meeting went though.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:From that, I'm guessing the lucky WeRe Card holder has to convince the kid behind the till to download some kind of app that recognises the card via NFC, then logs some useless numbers.
The kid behind the till won't have the admin rights to install software on it. Their manager probably doesn't either. Those computers are strictly locked down. And if they did succeed at installing it, the retailer's IT department would quickly notice and investigate. There are hardware obstacles as well. So this is a complete non-starter.

It doesn't matter anyway, because Peter will never hire a developer to make this work. To do so would cost far more than all the WeRe Bank cards he could possibly sell. I'm sure he's just knocked up another demo for the rubes.
Oh, I have no doubt that there is no 'software' as such. There doesn't need to be given that convincing a merchant to adopt any 'alternative' payment system, let alone a bogus one, is an impossible feat. But it's a mission he'll send his suckers off to anyway, and when they fail? It's their fault, of course, for not being strong willed enough to get the 17-year old zionist lizard behind the Tesco checkout from breaking with their fiat currency ways.

I seem to remember him already telling customers that they need to encourage merchants to accept Re, shortly before he went beserk at the UK crowd for not trying hard enough.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

TheNewSaint wrote:I see Peter has learned a new word:
the ReSDR Explained
Oh goody, a new bit of financial jargon to dress up his promissory-notes-create-value scam. Cheques and LLTs didn't work, but now there are Special drawing rights! Now you can have a worthless unit of account to go with your worthless currency! I can't even imagine how this is supposed to work, but the terminology is just to confuse the marks anyway. Coming soon: ReRFQs!
Looks like he's already sowing the seeds to go all out on this sparkly new idea - just noticed were-bank.co.uk has been updated with additional drivel about ReSDR, including incomprehensible gems such as:
However, you should note that we DO NOT exchange fiat currency for ReSDR – WE TRANSMUTE IT! There is no correspondence between our accepting your fiat currency and the issuing of ReSDR. The issuance of ReSDR is TOTALLY AT OUR DISCRETION AND NOT DEPENDENT UPON OR A FUNCTION OF YOUR SUPPLYING CASH/NOTES/OR VALUE TO WeRe Bank...

... We would suggest that you place a minimum onto your card of ReSDR120.00. This will currently cost you €/£/$100.00. With 20% shop discount then this will mean at least 40% increase in spending power JUST BY CHOOSING TO SPEND IN ReSDR as opposed to Euro (€) £/$/€/CHF etc When you ReLoad your card you will informed what the current TRANSMUTATION OFFERED RATE (TOR) is. January/February 2017 it will remain at 1:1

Emphasis mine.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

again the first question a mark should be asking is that if the fiat currency isn't worth anything, not even a fake currency in return, why do they need to give any to him.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:convincing a merchant to adopt any 'alternative' payment system, let alone a bogus one, is an impossible feat.
Merchants have been convinced to accept Bitcoins, and local currencies like the Bristol pound. So it is humanly possible.

Otherwise, I totally agree with you. This is the same stupid hustle we saw before. I bet he even distributes the same cards from his last batch to anyone dumb enough to buy them.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Last i heard, a Special Drawing Right was a line of credit used to smooth out international trade. It is granted between governments within specific systems of economic agreement. How would that apply to individuals?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

PoE's just making it up again as he goes along, obviously found some old monetary blather and decided to co-opt another term that he doesn't really know the meaning of, and since the marks are way dumber than he is at least some of them will swallow it hook, line, and sinker.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

As a UK resident I feel marginalised by PoE. We were offered all of this last year; promises were made, payments were remitted by the faithful, enticing marketing photos were shown.

The scheme failed to materialise and Smith, predictably, blamed the UK population, as a whole for that failure. Oh, and the exposure of his less than successful sleight of hand video.

Doazic; "You had a dongle in your hand!"

Smith "No I didn't - anyway it wasn't my hand!".

Thinking back a year or two earlier we were promised motor vehicle insurance. Another no-show.

No Brexiteer our Mr. Smith, oh no. He's off to the continent to sell his dreams. After all there have been recent adverts on radio and in the press by HMG advising UK industry that export is the way forward.

The Weary Website has been updated to reflect a February 2017 ReLaunch, copious optimism abounds and he's predicting once again the end of that filthy lucre currently cluttering up your back pocket. Onwards and Upwards!

His trick here is to 'suggest' that you pre-load your WeaRy card with....erm...£100 or so of doomed currency - local equivalents are also encouraged. Then you can spend it wheRe ever you see the WeReheRe sign (hint - seen none yet).

A possible 40% reduction on fresh air. For that is all you'll be able to buy with this card and even then you'll have to negotiate hard.

The man demonstrates, yet again, the endless capacity for some people to see the scam before their very eyes and still get taken in.

Anyway, given that he has abandoned us here on our little sceptred isle perhaps it's time he re-branded himself as Peter Von Deutschland.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

This is all you need to know from PoE's blather on the Weary Bank website.
ReSDR is NOT currently recognised as a monetary unit by any of the Central Banks
No shit, Sherlock.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I like Peter's honesty here:
There is no correspondence between our accepting your fiat currency and the issuing of ReSDR.
Yes, he will take your fiat currency and never speak to you again. That's brazen, even by his standards.