Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

TheNewSaint wrote:
grixit wrote: Monetary Mayhem is the name of my new gangster rap group.
A review of this website included the phrase "pecuniary hijinks," which I've always been very fond of. I could join your group under that name. Our first single would be "Down With O.P.P.T."
I'm pretty sure I've already got the first Monetary Mayhem LP in a jewel case somewhere in the loft...

... ah yes <blows off dust> here it is!

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Did you make that? That's funny. Pretty much captured the whole sordid history there.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

TheNewSaint wrote:Did you make that? That's funny. Pretty much captured the whole sordid history there.
Of course not. I told you, I found it in the loft along with my VHS collection of Sandra Bullock classics.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:Did you make that? That's funny. Pretty much captured the whole sordid history there.
Of course not. I told you, I found it in the loft along with my VHS collection of Sandra Bullock classics.
Peter The Thief is quite a fan of old Bullocks too. You should invite him round, but count the cutlery first....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

letissier14 wrote:For easy reading of Peter the Conman's latest scam to get £12 off of people for watching a webinar.

Does anybody know if the webinar happened?
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Been and gone and despite scouring the interwebby no-one seems to be congratulating Petey on his sheer brilliance or the efficacy of the debt purchase scheme.

I come back to this condescending phrase on his marketing page;
The benefit to you is obvious, that to WeRe Bank less so, but this is not your major preoccupation right now.
"Cut along now my good man, there's a good chap".

He's not done though and there appears to be a new webinar planned every two weeks or so, probably so's he can scrape a few bob together for a nice Christmas at his marks' expense.

What new visions will he be bringing us?
We deliver webinars which cover topics such as esoteric knowledge, financial and political battle grounds, ET Agendas
Phone home?
and
What! What!
the impending approach of the 12th Planet Nibiru, being the real cause of global warming
It is very unreliable that planet, having failed to wipe us all out on a number of prior occasions or even put in so much as an appearance. Comin' over here, warming our planet.

Feck off back to your own orbit!

Anyway, he has much to offer still. You can join his latest brainchild, The International Association of Private Bankers. No really, just £400 a year.
The International Association of Private Bankers is an unincorporated association of private member bankers who commune together to further the ancient and historic right to arrange their own financial affairs, issue promissory notes, issue payment instruments and conduct banking business in many formats. It confers numerous benefits and privileges upon its members.

Similar bodies exist nationally in Switzerland and Belgium and elsewhere, but none have the authority that the IAPB possesses.
i.e. no authority.

If that doesn't float your boat, try his webinar of the 20th December, promising a sinister;
Christmas Surprise
and, move over 21st century medicine, here's a breakthrough;
All illness is caused by Separation Anxiety.
Sometimes I can't help but feel Petey is on one giant piss-take, for example his reference to why you should cough up $25 to tune into a webinar;
We expect numbers to increase dramatically as globalist agendas unwind and the NWO begin to embark upon their last ditch effort to destroy the planet and themselves in an orgy of "blood-lust" born out of "Ego Mayhem"
Phew! An orgy of blood lust is upon us and all it takes to stop it is a few miserable quid in Petey's sky-rocket. Paraprasing the Queen sound-track to the film Flash;

"Cash! Aaah haaar, it saved every one of us"

And try;
The Demonic Esoteric Agenda of Transhuman Holocaust (DEATH)
It probably pushes buttons in the minds of troofers but to me its just word soup and, TBH, total bollocks.

So Boomer, there's plenty to be going on with.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

the impending approach of the 12th Planet Nibiru, being the real cause of global warming
Planets 9-11 being a False Flag inside job.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The International Association of Private Bankers is an unincorporated association of private member bankers who commune together to further the ancient and historic right to arrange their own financial affairs, issue promissory notes, issue payment instruments and conduct banking business in many formats. It confers numerous benefits and privileges upon its members.

Similar bodies exist nationally in Switzerland and Belgium and elsewhere, but none have the authority that the IAPB possesses.
This is just another rehash of his idea that everybody can be their own banker which is, after a fashion, quite true in that you can act as a bank to yourself. It's utterly pointless of course and as the self-banking Re suckers found out being your own bank is one thing, getting anybody else to recognise your 'bank' is something else entirely.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

We deliver webinars which cover topics such as esoteric knowledge, financial and political battle grounds, ET Agendas
We deliver webinars which cover topics such as nonsense, fake news, and more nonsense.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

poo finally got one right.
poo wrote:All illness is caused by Separation Anxiety.
indeed people do get sick when they realize they shouldn't have let him separate them from their money.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

"no upcoming events" according to his little webinar widget, so I guess that business avenue didn't work out for our old pal Pete either.

What's the betting he's either working the tables at an Austrian restaurant or, more likely, sponging off Mrs. Of England?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Maybe this will cheer you up - bent landlord returned deposit with Were Cheque
Fraudulent cheques

On top of all this, the tenants in Parkhill Way contacted a previous tenant of Paul Howard’s. When she moved out in Jan 2016, he gave back her deposit via cheque.

When she went to cash the cheque, she was told it was fraudulent, from an invalid bank. Bank of Ireland advised her to notify the Gardai, which she did. She was never re-imbursed.

Scroll down for images ....
https://slumleaks.wordpress.com/
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Ooooh, what's this? The removement.net page has been changed to a 'were bank card' login:
https://werebank.co.uk/banking/#/

Are we getting our long-awaited ReSurgence?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The removement.net page has been changed to a 'were bank card' login:
Which wants your dob and NI number to register with them.....
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

John Uskglass wrote:
NI -- National Insurance?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
John Uskglass wrote:
NI -- National Insurance?
yup :naughty: :snooty:
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

so he's going to try and steal health care under other people's names.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I tried logging in with my old fake WereBank login, which didn't work. So I then tried, using the same fake details, to register as a new user, again with no luck. Damn you, Peter of England, for giving me false hope yet again!! *shakes fist*
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

Even gov.uk says not to hand out your NI number - https://www.gov.uk/national-insurance/y ... nce-number

not sure on the legalities of him asking for it tho' seeing as you see it on your payslips etc...
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote:I tried logging in with my old fake WereBank login, which didn't work. So I then tried, using the same fake details, to register as a new user, again with no luck. Damn you, Peter of England, for giving me false hope yet again!! *shakes fist*
So near and yet so far ! :snooty: