Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Peter of England: Am I good or am I good! Answers on a post card to...
To where, Peter? Give us an address, and I'll happily deliver it to you by hand.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:He's beating his chest about how great he is for having "predicted" the Brexit result - except that it's not exactly impressive given the 50/50 odds, and it's not a prediction if you post it AFTER the event.

Anyway, here's some more twaddle he's put on Youtube in the last few hours:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW6s_MLNJMg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnkklSrnjHw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feVJmVw1FfI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ULM0ULazYc

(as an aside, why does he keep calling his plastic crock of shit a Planetary Payment Card to be used on the 'planet'? This planet doesn't even have places that accept his currency, let alone any other known celestial body.)
I predicted he would always be a thieving scumbag. I just never got around to making a you tube about it. :D
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I love Peter's boldness. Actually suggests that employers pay their employees with Re.

I also love that he claims he cleared and transferred funds to every payee who got a check or LLT.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Jeffrey wrote:I love Peter's boldness. Actually suggests that employers pay their employees with Re.
How? Seriously, how would someone actually go about using Re if they wanted to?

As best I understand it: every time I want to do a transaction, I have to call a guy with no fixed address, who answers his pay-as-you-go cell phone under pseudonyms (in place of his full-time pseudonym), and tell him to update his Excel spreadsheet to transfer units from my line on the spreadsheet to someone else's line on the spreadsheet. A guy who is known to be incompetent at the most basic aspects of information management. And has just been caught badly fabricating a payment card demonstration on YouTube. And is this system in any way practical if the number of transactions per day ever reaches triple digits?

It gobsmacks me that people fall for this stuff. I can get why people hate the banking system, but why can't they see that this is a lot worse?
Bones

Post by Bones »

I honestly believe the card is an actual piece of card. If you watch closely, it is so thin he has to hold a couple of them together to give it strength and appear as thick as an actual bank card.

If you keep an eye on the chip on the "card" you will see that it is reflecting light. However, if you watch it closely as he waves it around, you can see that the reflection does not change - it is a printed image and not reflective at all. Such a fraud

Bones

Post by Bones »

It has just hit me, they are nothing more than printed business cards - such as those you can get made by vistaprint.co.uk

Very easy to do

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
(as an aside, why does he keep calling his plastic crock of shit a Planetary Payment Card to be used on the 'planet'?
Does he say which planet?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Anyone want to join Quatloos Bank ?

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

NYGman wrote:the PoE issue at hand.
Peace on Earth? Purity of Essence?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6x2RdLJ01g

An interesting little find, not sure if it's new or old but I've never seen it before. Peter goes deep into his freeman roots, little bit of everything thrown in, admiralty law, mentions his influences, throws in some anti semitism.
Bones

Post by Bones »

If you look at the corners of his bank cards, you can see that they really are just card as the white card in the corners is coming through as they have already started to fray

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Bones wrote:Anyone want to join Quatloos Bank ?
Hey, what is Quatloos' official unit of currency these days? Are the old quatloo coins still legal tender?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Bones wrote:If you look at the corners of his bank cards, you can see that they really are just card as the white card in the corners is coming through as they have already started to fray

That's where he's holding two paper cards together and the top one has slipped down slightly. Unless these are just demo cards and the actual cards are plastic with a proper chip, there's going to be a shitstorm of backlash once the punters see that all they've been sent for their money is a worthless piece of paper. Oh, wait.... I see what you did there, Peter.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Hah, this tickled me! One of PoE's idiot followers tagged a Facebook friend in the comments of Peter's Brexit video, no doubt to try and open her eyes to TEH TROOF!

Sadly, her response probably wasn't what he was expecting:
Not really sure what the point is. Who the f is the illunimati? The 'establishment'? Paul what sense is this? The financial markets and IMF risk recession just to blame the British public? C ' mon really?! This is screwed up logic- the firefighters cause the fire just because they're there. It's sadly not a complex weave of conspiracy and just disenfranchised people thinking they're voting for something better but blaming 'the immigrants' rather than engaging with the real complex issues we face.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

NYGman wrote:Being UK based and convertible to GBP at a fixed rate, any tumble in GBP will result in a huge tumble for Re.

Although, this may be a great opportunity, as you can convert your GBP to Re, Convert Re to Euro, and trade Euro for GBP. You can even use Dollars in this equation. So in effect, has not the drop in value in the Pound had a huge impact on WeRe bank, despite what PoE is saying?
But how has the Brexit affected the Dinar, the Zim, the Dong and the other highly sought after and extremely valuable currencies, you know, the ones that people rush to invest in when there is uncertainty and turmoil. Shirely the RV/GCR is just around the corner.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:I love Peter's boldness. Actually suggests that employers pay their employees with Re.
How? Seriously, how would someone actually go about using Re if they wanted to?

As best I understand it: every time I want to do a transaction, I have to call a guy with no fixed address, who answers his pay-as-you-go cell phone under pseudonyms (in place of his full-time pseudonym), and tell him to update his Excel spreadsheet to transfer units from my line on the spreadsheet to someone else's line on the spreadsheet. A guy who is known to be incompetent at the most basic aspects of information management. And has just been caught badly fabricating a payment card demonstration on YouTube. And is this system in any way practical if the number of transactions per day ever reaches triple digits?

It gobsmacks me that people fall for this stuff. I can get why people hate the banking system, but why can't they see that this is a lot worse?
You are making it too complicated. This is how the process works:

First: the employer tells the employer as follows: "I made a notation of my (the employer's) books showing that I paid you x amount of Re."

Second: because of the laws of thermodynamics, entropy and that Nature abhors a vacuum, the employer's notation on his books creates a negative balance in the force.

Third: A negative balance in the force can only be accommodated by a corresponding positive balance in the force, which, ergo, ipso facto, res ipsa loquitor and Haile Sellasie, must automatically show up as a positive balance on the employee's balance sheet.

Fourth: Employee can now write checks based on the positive increase on his balance sheet (or check register, you get the idea).

See, easy peasy. No paperwork, no phone calls, nothing else needed because the universe balances everything out. You think I am kidding about this explanation. Just wait for Pisser, I have every confidence he can be this stupid.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
(as an aside, why does he keep calling his plastic crock of shit a Planetary Payment Card to be used on the 'planet'?
Does he say which planet?
I hear it is big with the reptilian shapeshifters on Draco.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

ergo, ipso facto, res ipsa loquitor and Haile Sellasie,
Don't forget quid Malborg in Plano.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Am I imagining things or does Peter go to the bookies AFTER the Brexit to fake a video of him placing a bet on the results of the referendum?

https://youtu.be/hyl6WL1VwKQ
Bones

Post by Bones »

Jeffrey wrote:Am I imagining things or does Peter go to the bookies AFTER the Brexit to fake a video of him placing a bet on the results of the referendum?

https://youtu.be/hyl6WL1VwKQ
He is trying to make out that because he knew leave would win, he placed a large bet. Obviously much like his previous video, he most likely put two bets on to cover both outcomes.

However, even though he only at most bet £1, if he did win a lot, what would he do with all of that useless fiat currency ? Why did he not bet using Re's ? The bookie should have paid the old fraud with a WeRe Cheque and see how he likes it.