Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

User avatar
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo
Posts: 4052
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Der Dachshundbünker
Contact:

Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby Gregg » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:31 pm

This is a continuation of the original thread found here

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10846
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
We have renamed the Eastern Front Well Armed Bunker in Gettysburg, now called simply "Der Dachshundbünker" or "das Dachshund Lair"

Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 10:23 am

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby Fearnchase » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:59 pm

Is it me or cant Peter remember his lies?

Peter Of England Not for the cheque book facility. The cards though will not be rolled out until the second stage in August. If you can help with the roll out then let me know. Thanks
1 · 10 June at 16:35


Peter Of England Hello Kelly - There will be an email going out to all within the next 2-3 days. The cards will be delivered by 30th June and available for pick up in the first week of July 2016 - Hopefully then we'll all be in BREXIT land - and then the fun will really start.
1 · 6 hrs

Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:53 pm

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby Chaos » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:16 pm

he doesn't have to because they are all lies.

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 697
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby TheNewSaint » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:35 am

If WeRe Bank functioned as it claims to - his customers post a promissory note in GBP and therefore have value to write checks against - how on earth would leaving or staying in the EU impact that in any way? Especially when people are already writing the checks in whatever currency they want.

It's like Peter's showing his marks every shiny object he can find to keep them distracted, and to create things to blame when his scheme fails.

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 732
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:47 pm
Location: Manchester by day, Slaithwaite by night

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby mufc1959 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:46 pm

As we all know, things with the werebank.com website went pear-shaped because Peter, whose IT skills appear to be non-existent, left the running of the site to someone else.

Now it looks as if werebank.co.uk is also plagued by technical issues which appear to be beyond the ability of PoE to resolve. The SSL certificate hasn't been renewed and, once it is, I doubt there'll be any member log-in. Meanwhile, keep sending your toxic fiat currency to him, PIP PIP!!

Image

Image

Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain
Posts: 229
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:36 pm

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby Forsyth » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:24 pm

mufc1959 wrote:The SSL certificate hasn't been renewed

Ah, but it's being upgraded. Twice as many bits, no doubt. Certainly not expired, which might imply incompetence. New and improved, new and improved. Can't accuse him of lacking a golden tongue, even if it's decidedly lacking in the customer accounts.

Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 10:23 am

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby Fearnchase » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:59 pm

More Bizzare claims from Toodle pip Peter

WeRe Bank was created for EXTREME SITUATIONS
They are not even Richter 1 yet, so......
Don't any of you dare criticise WeRe Bank's Debt Assumption Protocols, or the legitimacy of the Promissory Notes created by The People, when this crap (spouted below) is momentarily acceptable as "sound economic advice" - [as it already has been in the QE1 and QEII and QE III FRAUDS] More to come....

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 732
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:47 pm
Location: Manchester by day, Slaithwaite by night

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby mufc1959 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:50 pm

The most pathetic man in the world is unable to join WeRe Bank because he has no friends.

Image

FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby FN75 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:57 pm

EXTREME situations like...when you need to spend money on something?

Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:37 am

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby Zeke_the_Meek » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:07 pm

mufc1959 wrote:The most pathetic man in the world is unable to join WeRe Bank because he has no friends.

Image


I don't see how this would be a problem - surely he could sign it as Bert Beckers the human being, then Bert Beckers the legal entity could be one witness and his strawman could be another?

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 697
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby TheNewSaint » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:47 am

Don't any of you dare criticise WeRe Bank's Debt Assumption Protocols


"Debt Assumption Protocols"? I thought WeRe Bank was paying off debts, not assuming them. These are different things.

Yes, I realize I shouldn't be trying to interpret Peter's statements this literally. But I find it interesting that none of his marks even try. He just puts out a string of financial-sounding gibberish - blah blah legal tender blah blah public debt blah blah bills of exchange blah blah allonges. And they eat it up without question, when the tiniest bit of amateur analysis of the scheme brings it all crashing down.

User avatar
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 11:02 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby Dr. Caligari » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:26 am

TheNewSaint wrote:blah blah legal tender blah blah public debt blah blah bills of exchange blah blah allonges.


Les sanglots longs
Des allonges
De l'automne
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)

littleFred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1340
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:12 am
Location: England, UK

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby littleFred » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:44 am

TheNewSaint wrote:But I find it interesting that none of his marks even try.

They do, but Peter's approach to critics as the same as Ceylon's: delete the post and ban the poster.

But posts like this one will survive:
Charles Chindove wrote:@Peter, how will people from Zimbabwe get their Repayment Cards? also those from New Zealand?

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 726
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:30 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby SteveUK » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:47 pm

".....I wonder why?"


In the last few weeks I have sent a promissory note to my mortgage provider, and the bank has returned the note, they say now they are taking me to court, so interesting times ahead, the last letter i sent to bank i asked :
This is a legal notice and not a letter
To bring this matter to a conclusion i will accept anything you say or claim on condition that you show me that the private record of bank does not already prove that account number 00000000 has been cleared and paid in full [ that there is no debt ], that there is no obligation from me required, i will accept anything you say if you swear under the penalty of perjury with unlimited liability that i have a financial debt to bank. If this is not done then there is only one conclusion, that i have no financial debt to bank
this letter the bank returned to me, i wonder why ? ?

http://www.peoplesinternetradio.com/m/discussion?id=6617584%3ATopic%3A33843
Last edited by Gregg on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added the link, ND is above me on the Illuminati pecking order so I felt it best for my safety
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 9751
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby notorial dissent » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:00 pm

Please identify idiot self destructing and attribute source of the posting, please do this on ALL such posts from now on. Thx ND-MOD
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 726
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:30 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby SteveUK » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:24 pm

I'm ignoring that request as you failed to attach the postage stamp to your post, and failed to use blue ink for your signature.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 726
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:30 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby SteveUK » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:25 pm

On the other hand you are a mod. So if anyone else fancies entering the asylum, here it is


http://www.peoplesinternetradio.com/m/discussion?id=6617584%3ATopic%3A33843
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????

FatGambit
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 429
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:41 pm

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby FatGambit » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:02 pm

Thought it was supposed to be goats blood not blue ink?

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 726
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:30 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby SteveUK » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:49 pm

I think that depends on if you're under maritime,common or statue law
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????

User avatar
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 11:02 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Postby Dr. Caligari » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:38 pm

One of the brilliant posters on GOOFY explaining why [s]he is being summoned to court over a seatbelt violation:

I have been stopped at the scene in standing traffic by a officer walking by.He felt the need to kidnap me (arrest) because i did not give him my name?I had the option after this whole ordeal to do an online course or pay the fine.I chose to pay the fine with a WeRe bank cheque which they refused to accept.Soon after they requested me to make a plea with a letter of my incoming and outgoings?I replied saying i am not making a plea as i have already attempted to pay the fine!Which led to this summons on referral to court?


As clueless about punctuation as [s]he is about law and banking.
Dr. Caligari

(Du musst Caligari werden!)


Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests