Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by notorial dissent »

I think there are weak minded loons that are susceptible to the likes of PoE in every culture and country, I just think they are likely more prevelant in the UK and Canada, and US, partly I think because we aren't quite as insistent on people actually getting an intermediate education. There are loons in every culture, they just seem to be more free range in some rather than others.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

There's a rather splendid Freudian slip at the 11:19 mark.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Peter claims paper money has no intrinsic value, yet is moaning about the situation in India?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

JimUk1 wrote:Peter claims paper money has no intrinsic value, yet is moaning about the situation in India?
So why do we need to send him worthless paper with no intrinsic value, in order to join WeRe??
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Peter bemoans the way the world is becoming cashless, so all transactions have to be via banks. His solution is the cashless Re, with all transactions via WeRe Bank.

Like other gurus, he relies on his suckers being really, really stupid.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

NYGman wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:Peter claims paper money has no intrinsic value, yet is moaning about the situation in India?
So why do we need to send him worthless paper with no intrinsic value, in order to join WeRe??
Precisely!

I suppose his argument is always " got to take them down from the inside".
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

littleFred wrote:Peter's solution is the cashless Re, with all transactions via WeRe Bank.
Well the Re certainly is cashless. I'll give him that.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If he wants worthless paper, we could always send him Zlotnys. Otherwise, he is just pathetic and funny, but mostly pathetic-and not in the good sense.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Makes you wonder, if Paper has no value, and Positive Energy earns Re, then why can't we join WeRe with our positive energy. Why this need for Dirty money?

Reminds me of the Classic 419 Advance fee fraud, in that way. Promises of riches (Cheques, Credit Cards, Etc.) all for a small up front payment made using your Dirty, evil, worthless Cash.

In a 419 Scam, you are promised untold riches, after you pay the fee. This never made sense to me, if the money was there, that take it from that money, why should I front anything. If Cash is bad, and worthless, why am I forking it over to PoE. Should he just accept my energy on account.

I really am starting to think this really is nothing more than an advanced fee fraud, but for a pittance, compared to those in Nigeria. The only differentiator is that PoE is going for volume, not a large kill, as most 419 Scammers do. Perhaps we should move future discussion to the 419 room, as this is now looking like a simple 419 scam, but with a bit of Sovereign Gibberish thrown in to the sales pitch, in Lieu of a Nigerian Prince, or Dead rich guy with no issue.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

NYGman wrote:Makes you wonder, if Paper has no value, and Positive Energy earns Re, then why can't we join WeRe with our positive energy. Why this need for Dirty money?

Reminds me of the Classic 419 Advance fee fraud, in that way. Promises of riches (Cheques, Credit Cards, Etc.) all for a small up front payment made using your Dirty, evil, worthless Cash.

In a 419 Scam, you are promised untold riches, after you pay the fee. This never made sense to me, if the money was there, that take it from that money, why should I front anything. If Cash is bad, and worthless, why am I forking it over to PoE. Should he just accept my energy on account.

I really am starting to think this really is nothing more than an advanced fee fraud, but for a pittance, compared to those in Nigeria. The only differentiator is that PoE is going for volume, not a large kill, as most 419 Scammers do. Perhaps we should move future discussion to the 419 room, as this is now looking like a simple 419 scam, but with a bit of Sovereign Gibberish thrown in to the sales pitch, in Lieu of a Nigerian Prince, or Dead rich guy with no issue.
Peter sort of is correct when he says time is energy or money.

Difference being that time is spent helping the state/community by doing something useful, not sat around pleasing oneself.

It's clearly a scam for people who don't appreciate that things are built from the bottom up, and not jut created by the will of God.

I'm almost certain they don't understand how trade works?

Well possibly "sign this welform form" and BAM! Money's in the account!
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote: In a 419 Scam, you are promised untold riches, after you pay the fee. This never made sense to me, if the money was there, that take it from that money, why should I front anything.
Because international finance works exactly like buying small quantities of weed through a mate who has a dealer :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

JimUk1 wrote:Well possibly "sign this welform form" and BAM! Money's in the account!
Yes, that's the type of sucker Peter (and Ceylon, etc) wants. Money is an abstract concept that they think it should be given freely to everyone.

They recognise that "slaves" exist, who exchange their energy, skills, labour, knowledge and experience for money. But that is slavery. The Freeman/Freeloader expects money for nothing.

Or, if not quite nothing, just a nominal £35 or so for a chequebook or £10 admission to an inspirational meeting with Tom or someone droning on.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:blah blah legal tender blah blah public debt blah blah bills of exchange blah blah allonges.
Les sanglots longs
Des allonges
De l'automne
Bercent mon coeur d'un betise monotone.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

littleFred wrote:Peter bemoans the way the world is becoming cashless, so all transactions have to be via banks. His solution is the cashless Re and a keyfob, with all transactions via WeRe Bank.

Like other gurus, he relies on his suckers being really, really stupid.

fixed that for accuracy
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

littleFred wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:Well possibly "sign this welform form" and BAM! Money's in the account!
Yes, that's the type of sucker Peter (and Ceylon, etc) wants. Money is an abstract concept that they think it should be given freely to everyone.
Nail on head. It's like that SwissIndo baloney that doesn't ever seem to die - every citizen is entitled to £12,000,000 plus an extra £6k a month so that they don't have to work (or whatever the figures are.)

People still buy into that one because they're so blinded by their own feckless, lazy greed that they can't even see the really obvious flaws in the government suddenly giving everyone near infinite money. If they can't get past that trivial mental hurdle, it's little wonder that they can't get anywhere close to figuring out that these things are all scams.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:blah blah legal tender blah blah public debt blah blah bills of exchange blah blah allonges.
Les sanglots longs
Des allonges
De l'automne
I had to look that up-- my 3 years of High School French were many decades ago-- but it fits nicely.

Bercent mon coeur d'un betise monotone.
I had to look that up-- my 3 years of High School French were many decades ago-- but it fits nicely.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Bones

Post by Bones »

Hopefully Peter will take WeRe Bank to China.

Chinese fake bank founders jailed for swindling - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-38526910
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

moved a copy of this post here for completeness.
TheNewSaint wrote:
SteveUK wrote:where did you spot that?
Cindy Harris is in one of the WeRe Bank threads:

viewtopic.php?t=10218&start=600
Cindy Harris wrote: I've sent several cheques out and cleared ALL debts including my mortgage. Which is a relief cos I was threatened with a repossession order if I didn't pay the arrears in 21 days. I've paid the whole thing off instead!! It might be early days yet cos there's still time for them to be returned. The threatening letters seem to have stopped though and I'm beginning to relax again. BIG THANK YOU TO PETER!
This didn't last long:
Cindy Harris wrote:I am just about to send a Notarial Protest. Can someone remind me .... do I just send this without the attached cheque if they haven't sent it back?
Cindy Harris wrote:They haven't actually demanded any payment, they have sent a letter to say the cheque has been return unpaid and my account has been adjusted. The letter is from the Administration /MTGCOV. Do I wait until they actually demand payment and respond within the 3 days?
It seems the other shoe is about to drop. Another WeRe Bank success story.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I've said this before, but Peter of England's "Notarial Protest" document is a great way to piss off people you owe lots of money to, and their lawyers. In relevant part:
I demand acceptance of the bill of exchange hereunder written, from [recipient of WeRe check] to which demand he/it made answer [state answer, if any] wherefore now I in the presence of [witnesses] do within the prescribed period, do protest the said bill of exchange as per PART V SUPPLEMENTARY Sections 90 – 94 of the Bills of Exchange Act 1882 as well as the UN Convention 1988 on International Bills of Exchange and Promissory Notes.
Or, as the late Bertiebert put it:
the notarial protest is... you offered payment, they refused to accept payment.. therefore the "debt" is settled ! end of
So after Cindy Harris tried to pay off her debts with a phony check, she sent them a snotty document ordering them to accept it. I imagine this has made her creditors less willing to settle amicably.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

TheNewSaint wrote:I've said this before, but Peter of England's "Notarial Protest" document is a great way to piss off people you owe lots of money to, and their lawyers. In relevant part:
I demand acceptance of the bill of exchange hereunder written, from [recipient of WeRe check] to which demand he/it made answer [state answer, if any] wherefore now I in the presence of [witnesses] do within the prescribed period, do protest the said bill of exchange as per PART V SUPPLEMENTARY Sections 90 – 94 of the Bills of Exchange Act 1882 as well as the UN Convention 1988 on International Bills of Exchange and Promissory Notes.
Or, as the late Bertiebert put it:
the notarial protest is... you offered payment, they refused to accept payment.. therefore the "debt" is settled ! end of
So after Cindy Harris tried to pay off her debts with a phony check, she sent them a snotty document ordering them to accept it. I imagine this has made her creditors less willing to settle amicably.
This is her isn't it?

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 04#p435911