TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by TheNewSaint »

AndyPandy wrote:This is her isn't it?

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 04#p435911
I suspect so. The details certainly match up. Especially this one:
ii) the Original Deed was never dated and therefore was not completely executed.
Cindy on the "Random idiots" thread:
I have got the wet ink original deed and it has not been dated. There is no contract or evidence that a loan has been made.
Most of it is the usual crap, but I don't think I've seen a missing date used as a get-out-of-mortgage-free card before.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

TheNewSaint wrote:Most of it is the usual crap, but I don't think I've seen a missing date used as a get-out-of-mortgage-free card before.
Mortgage deeds are signed but undated by the house-buyer, with the date added when needed by the solicitor. The common SovCit assertion is that this is a fraudulent change to the deed and therefore the deed isn't valid and therefore the buyer doesn't need to pay the mortgage but can keep the house.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

littleFred wrote:Mortgage deeds are signed but undated by the house-buyer, with the date added when needed by the solicitor. The common SovCit assertion is that this is a fraudulent change to the deed and therefore the deed isn't valid and therefore the buyer doesn't need to pay the mortgage but can keep the house.
Yes, another legal principle that FOTLs are unfamiliar with: mitigation of damages.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Success !!!!1!!

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Smith's customer services department will have to work hard with "Straw Mann" who is either a disgruntled customer or someone trying to provoke a response, source is the FB page;
Straw Mann
hey pussy pete where are my checks bitch
Like · Reply · 11 hrs

Straw Mann
fucking scumbag con artist thief
Like · Reply · 11 hrs

Straw Mann
this guy is a scumbag con-thief with no balls. don't think about contracting with this degenerate
Like · Reply · 11 hrs
I suspect he'll be put through to the deleting department.

He tackles one of the remaining Tru Believers, Michael Vittles;
Michael Vittles
In view of the potentialities Peter (alluded to) perhaps the WeRe Bank Card roll-out and consumer access to our Re: should happen sooner rather than later...
Like · Reply · 31 December 2016 at 10:23

Straw Mann
Straw Mann it aint gonna happen at all dude. this degenerate parasite is a criminal scumbag with absolutely no balls, he takes the note and leaves you to try to get his faggot ass to be honorable. but he isn't. hes a parasite
Like · Reply · 11 hrs
Quite perceptive, despite the **ahem** indelicate language from which, aided by the spelling I suspect Mr. Mann is from over the pond.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Most ungentlemanly language.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Regrettably, I'm afraid that is one of ours. Which just goes to show that stupid and gullible is both universal and international.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

If "Straw Mann" is this angry about being out maybe $75 USD, he'd be a lot more angry if the checks had actually arrived and he tried writing one. When it comes to WeRe Bank, being taken for the enrollment fee is the best possible outcome.

I wonder if Peter just took his money, or if the signup was lost. WeRe Bank has been prone to address changes in its history; perhaps this was delivered to one of WeRe Bank's many defunct addresses. But if Peter is now just taking signup fees and not even bothering to send out the first batch of checks, that would be revealing. Even he knows this turkey won't fly anymore.
notorial dissent

Actually "Straw Mann" should be thankful, if he is in the US as I think he is, that PoE did cheat him. They take writing bad checks very seriously here and in some jurisdictions it can be a jailable offense, on top of being VERY expensive.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Just noticed that Peter has been advertising his little workshops to the German crowd and has more planned. Still pushing the LLT line, for what it's worth at this stage. What's the betting this email didn't go out to any of the English crowd, which have been well and truly abandoned?

(from the private German Were Bank page last month):
Dear WeRe Bank member,
I am writing to you to let you know that we will be meeting on 14.12.2016 at the address at the foot of this email. The meeting begins at 19.00 hours and should last around 2 hours with questions time after.
The aim of the meeting is to bring you up to date on the progress of WeRe Bank and also to help you to better present the LLT bank notes to your payees.
In addition we will try to run a series of workshops, for all those interested, whereby we can ensure that a core group of members fully understand the mechanics of WeRe Bank and the also learn the counter arguments to present to the “cartel banks” who refuse the LLT.
Finally, I will set out the road ahead as I see it concerning the World Bank’s drive for “Demonetisation” which is due to be implemented in 2018.
For those unable to attend, a video will be made available to you upon request, so please get in touch!
Thanks and I look forward to seeing you at the meeting,
Peter of England
GSZ- Verein fur Bayerische Gemutlichkeit e.V.
Margaretenanger 1 D – 85716 UnterschleissheimMunich
Tel: 089 - 89 04 47 62
Enroll Now karin@werebank.co.uk
WeRe Bank Educational Workshop
WeRe Bank Educational Workshops Begin January 2017
Our next workshops will take place in around 5 weeks time in your region -being January/February 2017. You can start booking your place right now by emailing.....
Book Workshop - Contact Karin@werebank.co.uk
But oh no! It looks like someone else is trying to profit from Peter's magnanimous generosity:
Hello and Happy New Year to all members of WeRe Bank and ReMovement!

This short email is concerning the video offer you have received from the Verein.

The Verein in Munich is offering a second video, which was made on the 17th December 2016 to those who choose to JOIN the GSZ Oberbayern, Unterschleissheim, Verein. Please read the notes that now follow:

It would appear that the full video, which they produced is being offered to you for €49 if you become a member of the Verein. They ask for €36 for the Verein membership and €13 for the video on a USB stick.

Some of you are confused by their offer, as it appears that it is myself who is marketing the product - it is NOT!

This was NEVER agreed to by myself and was NOT discussed with me at all.

Also I only found out yesterday [2nd January] that the email OFFER had been sent on the 26th December 2016.

Please be informed that I am NOT involved with the video production and am NOT receiving any funding either for the presentation initially made on the 14th or that made on the 17th December.

I have enclosed a FREE link for Dropbox where you can see the first video for FREE.

The second made on the 17th I have no copy of and so cannot make it available to you.

Thanks

Peter of England
Alas, he's become just another sad guru doing the seminar circuit in one of the few places a lynch mob hasn't been formed.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You posted that just before I posted this;

https://translate.googleusercontent.com ... ojDy4YRhrA

German Wikipedia article on Peter and his bank. Even has a photo of his magnificent head office complex.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Peter of England wrote:
also learn the counter arguments to present to the “cartel banks” who refuse the LLT.
Such as the WeRe bank. :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Head office? Blast you ignorant Canadians. That's quite clearly a "Global Headquarters" if ever I've seen one!
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote:You posted that just before I posted this;

https://translate.googleusercontent.com ... ojDy4YRhrA

German Wikipedia article on Peter and his bank. Even has a photo of his magnificent head office complex.
That's not Wikipedia that's Psiram which is more like a German version of Rationalwiki than anything else.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

The sound of the pennies dropping at a glacially slow rate continues. Badly translated from the German FB page comments:
Maria Mai: In February 2015 I have 85 euro sent to London, until now I have no email or any other time other!!!!!!! Where's my document!!??????????
Timo Rausch: Do you honestly think that after a year and a half to get anything else? Isn't working. Be glad that it was only 85 euro, 245 euro I've sunk.
Kai Orak: Then there was talk of 15000 were members. If that were true, should be made 15000 x 245,- pound a proud of CA. 4,3 million euro. Even if they are not all fully paid for 2 TO 3 million euros is too much. We saw this many beautiful projects. I would like to know what has been made?
Gina Ra Beyond: I have also paid for and get nothing, my husband, too... There's something going on here.
Thomas Pfeifhofer: Who has a ltt redeemed how loud POE explains u says it work? No one, so? Still believe? Facts matter because if it works it should give a precise instructions.... Also where are the cards were so nice they're done with the u were sent by post? According to e-mail on 23.5.2016 at 13: 28.... on the run or even just fakes? On the last question to a clearin code no answer that was 6. 6. 2016.... if POE has some serious work, at least you'll get an opinion!
And so, it seems that not even the last remaining German customers that Peter of England has glommed onto are sticking around. I mean, obviously; who on earth would see the conman for anything other than what he is at this stage? Given the sheer amount of evidence to prove that WeRe Bank is a scam and the lack of any to the contrary, there can't be a single person with a functioning brain gullible enough to carry on supporting Peter of Eng...

... oh.
Aldina Atlantika: Nothing is ever wasted if the whole who serves only to his own profit thinks the universe will provide some answers. ;-) and as long as you blame other accused guilty and continue to seek the still has the universal law does not recognize his own actions
Aldina Atlantika: Dear Thomas, there are actually 100 % proof how many notifications are there worldwide? There is 100 % proof that never a llt been redeemed worldwide? Did you POE diesbzl interviewed a fake 100 % exclude?? It is an assumption based on returning the emails that this truth that's how it is described, you can ask your statement 100 % sure??? The opportunity to meet personally POE was this weekend 2 times possible in Munich and is it in future too. So I think that it is easier to constantly complain about what is not working as to believe that anything is possible what else not to realize is... the internet and fakenews is very present and are also spreading faster than just like what just happened ..
:shrug:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Gina Ra Beyond wrote:
There's something going on here.
I was going to attempt to write a witty remark but on second thoughts I don't think a witty response is necessary :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

What I don't understand is why haven't some of those Germans paid a visit directly to Peter at his current digs?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Whatever happened to those wonderful debit/credit/energy cards he had stacks of printed up. We didn't hear much after the keyfob video, although he did insist the plan was still on, and there was no keyfob trickery. We know at least one of those statements to be false, chances are both are equally valid. The fact that people are still sending in money to god knows where is also amazing. I wonder what bounty awaits in some lonely UK maildrop.

I fear Peter has descended into total madness, and now has become so positively charged, that he repels mear mortals like us, and his paying punters.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

One would think, mistake I know, but still..... that in a country that actively jails people using fake checks that the CLUE/Hinweis would have dropped. NO ONE can cash them, get anyone to accept them, and people have gone to jail for using them, what is wrong with this picture???? At least there don't seem to be quite so many of them, but still!!!!!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Some people want conspiracies to be true so badly they will shun all logic and rationale.

I think it's the same with Peter.

I'm still suprised he's lasted so long on Germany and Austria with his Jew bashing tho, they don't take kindly to intolerance of other religions these days.