Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SoLongCeylon
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by SoLongCeylon »

aesmith wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:48 am The sort of people who might vote for him mostly make a point of not being on the electoral roll.
I can't see this little idea of his providing anywhere near as much fun as the WeRe bank did.

There is plenty of irony in the fact that PoE wants to set a political party to become part of the " elected representatives " when he has for so long tried to get out of the governing system ( ie banking, no car registration etc )
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

[/img]
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:53 am
JimUk1 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:03 am I can actually see some people joining/ and voting (if he indeed pays the appropriate fees)...
But it's never a good sign if you disable comments on your party's launch video!

There are plenty more wackadoodle parties out there. My favourite is The Roman Party AVE!. I am one of the 2,997!
Very good!

So we could potentially have Roman Party Ave, Lord Bucket head, the man who dresses as Elmo, Peter of England and PM May all up for election :haha: I’d love to see that!

https://goo.gl/images/B85XeV
Last edited by JimUk1 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

aesmith wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:48 am The sort of people who might vote for him mostly make a point of not being on the electoral roll.
Indeed, and the irony is lost on his followers.

I’d be interest to see his economic policies!

Less £’s? More “free energy transfer”....
dannyno
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by dannyno »

"Re-movement" is not registered as a political party. Or at any rate, it's not yet on the register:
http://search.electoralcommission.org.uk/Search/
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

There are plenty more wackadoodle parties out there.
Is the Slightly Silly Party still in business?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:46 pm
There are plenty more wackadoodle parties out there.
Is the Slightly Silly Party still in business?
More than likely changed it’s name-

https://youtu.be/h6mJw50OdZ4
benlowrey
Swabby
Swabby

Post by benlowrey »

I cannot believe the audacity of PoE.
I don’t generally follow the Freemanosphere anymore, unless there’s nothing on Netflix and I want to see what the loons are up to. It’s scarey how deluded he is. He desperately wants to be the leader of a revolution, like a Tommy Robinson or a Trump but nobody’s listening to him 🤣🤣
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

benlowrey wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:26 pm I cannot believe the audacity of PoE.
I don’t generally follow the Freemanosphere anymore, unless there’s nothing on Netflix and I want to see what the loons are up to. It’s scarey how deluded he is. He desperately wants to be the leader of a revolution, like a Tommy Robinson or a Trump but nobody’s listening to him 🤣🤣

Yeah, but don't you love the part where the revolution fails and all the leaders get grisly executions?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It is not uncommpn for the same fate to befall them when the revolution succeeds as well.
The last think you want around when you are establishing a new regime is a bunch of revolutionaries.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

It's why anarchy doesn't work in principle. "When anarchy is instated, we'll kill all the anarchists."
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Penis of England has resurfaced again, this time in London.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmSOcVtNF8k

Apparently the government is still about to topple (as it has for years) and MI5 and MI6 are on the run.

:sarcastic:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:23 am Penis of England has resurfaced again, this time in London.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmSOcVtNF8k

Apparently the government is still about to topple (as it has for years) and MI5 and MI6 are on the run.
:sarcastic:
Actually he's just off Chapel Street in Liverpool. About a month ago I spent a couple of nights at the Premier Inn on Vernon street just around the corner from there. I was pubbing, not predicting that I'd be prime minister before 2022.
ReTake England first regional meeting took place today in Liverpool. ReMovement is going to drain the City of London SWAMP and put Peter of England in Downing Street prior to 5th May 2022. Doubt it not - a ReTaking of England is underway.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Comments might be disabled from PoE's little vid, but you can still vote a thumbs up or down. Currently thumbs up are winning at 48 to 17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... FsHGBRK6DY
When he retakes England from the other UK countries he's gonna call it M.E.G.A. - Make England Great Again. For Wales it will be "Wexit", for Northern Ireland "Nexit", for England "Exit" and poor Scotland gets the bum rap, "Sexit".
It think Nicola Sturgeon will have something to say about that nomenclature :)
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He Who Knows wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:13 am Comments might be disabled from PoE's little vid, but you can still vote a thumbs up or down. Currently thumbs up are winning at 48 to 17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... FsHGBRK6DY
When he retakes England from the other UK countries he's gonna call it M.E.G.A. - Make England Great Again. For Wales it will be "Wexit", for Northern Ireland "Nexit", for England "Exit" and poor Scotland gets the bum rap, "Sexit".
It think Nicola Sturgeon will have something to say about that nomenclature :)
Don't forget, well also need Rexit for when his latest scam goes off all alone.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I just had a look at his Re-movement website. If you want to join his political party it will only cost you £80 for six months membership or £144 for twelve months. :lol:
Strangely I cannot see any option to pay in coins of Peter's Re-alm the Re :shrug:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

I'm not an expert videographer, but it can't be too difficut to set up a camera so that the subject, rather than the background, is in focus.

One could also make ill-conditioned remarks about "Movement", but one chooses not to in this case. :)
AiusLocutius
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by AiusLocutius »

Well his video has just got another thumbs down.
I am not a doctor. I have no medical qualifications whatsoever. However watching this video and his past videos, I can't help feeling he has Asperger.
I have painstakingly read through his so called legal documents novels. It all seems to add up to Asperger's.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Latest garbage. "53-47 KAVANAUGH ? = DEMON-O-CRATS DIRECT TO GALLOWS or GITMO"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX-8rIhOItU
Peter OfEngland
Published on Oct 4, 2018
"ANOTHER SOLEMN WARNING TO THE PEOPLE OF EARTH!"

WAKE UP AND SEE WHAT'S BEHIND THE MAIN-STREAM MEDIA FALSE NARRATIVE! Q.WHY SO MUCH HATE? - A. The Traitor's lives are at stake...and they will NOT avoid their rendez vous with Madame Guillotine.

S.Res.610 - A resolution urging the release of information regarding the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks upon the United States.

MILITARY LAW IS NOW IN FORCE GLOBALLY - IF YOU HAVE AFFECTED THE USA IN ANY FORM, WHETHER AT A DISTANCE OR ON ITS TERRITORIAL SOIL, THEN YOU ARE ALREADY WALKING WITH ONE HAND OF THE MILITARY POLICE AND SPECIAL FORCES TEAMS ALREADY ON YOUR SHOULDER. POTENTIALLY UNDER PROSPECT OF MILITARY TRIBUNAL PROCESS. Oh dear, what's that..." knock, knock!"

A must watch video giving the reasons why The Accuser had to be psychiatrist/psychologist Christine Blasey Ford - a CIA asset - and connected to "memory implanting Manchurian Candidates" for DARPA and Deep State activities. She is connected to everything you do NOT wish to be involved in. Her lawyer, Deborah Katz, is a close friend of Killary Clinton and that says it all. BUT it doesn't because she claims under oath that she shopped around after talking with "friends on the beach" as to how to find a lawyer!! LMFAO....and just tripped over Katz and Co?

Blasey Ford is one half of the marriage to Thomas Blasey who runs Exelis Inc. Jill Strzok (related to Peter Strozk - disgraced FBI anti-Trump psychopath) worked for this company and Blasey Ford's husband. What are the chances? COINCIDENCES....? They don't exist in politics.

Blasey Ford is a liar, polygraph administrator and an agent provocateur placed there to do one thing....STOP THE NOMINATION AT ANY COST...and we mean any.

The Demon-o-crats are fighting for their very lives as the evil and bad deeds they have committed are pointing them inexorably towards one of three places....the Gallows, the Guillotine or GITMO. This is their 3G choice

The Billary Clinton traitors and all their legion are going to be rounded up and dealt with as they would have dealt with you...had they been given the choice.

So get down on your knees and thank the White Hats who have interceded on your behalf to save you from a "fate worse than a fate worse than death!!"

Wait a minute...what about the Russians

JOIN ReMovement
https://www.removement.net

Freeman Legal Services Website: The only law firm you'll ever need
http://www.freemanlegalservices.com/

The World's Anti Corruption Court is to be found at
https://www.iclcor750181.org
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I wonder what this US based nonsense is supposed to have to do with the UK?

In order to start a popular political party you must have a POPULAR plank, like anti EU, or free stuff for everyone. You'd be hard pushed to decide what he is actually advocating.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Indeed. To be fair, he does promise 'free stuff' but we all know how that panned out.

I gave up after 0.001 seconds.