Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by NYGman »

Ahhh. shame, I am sure he then feels safe, being outside the country, but interested to see how this plays out.

He does have an old video somewhere, where he is making a big deal at a UK airport as he is trying to enter without passport, and then he claims to have succeeded. Can't find it now, but I do recall watching it.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

In my experience you can't even get on the plane without a passport, so if he was at the airport, he had one.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Gregg wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:58 pm In my experience you can't even get on the plane without a passport, so if he was at the airport, he had one.
Experience wise correct. I needed a passport to fly from Newcastle to Heathrow (which I guess is understandable!).

I think if you're a UK citizen returning to the UK and you have lost your documentation, it is in legal sense possible. However, the stench of bullshit is strong in this one!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I believe we discussed this when he alleged no passport but was going to France and Germany. He would have needed one just to enter those countries correct?
longdog

Post by longdog »

He would've needed a passport to enter the first Schengen state. After that he could move about freely.

Airlines won't usually carry anybody without a passport.

That having been said I went in to the Netherlands through Schipol without a passport check and came in through Humberside Airport without a check either.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Chaos wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:24 pm I believe we discussed this when he alleged no passport but was going to France and Germany. He would have needed one just to enter those countries correct?
Nope. Fly to NI with Flybe (Birmingham to Belfast) and all you need is a photo driving license or council issued photo bus pass.

Drive to Ireland across the border and you can then go to France and in theory you shouldn’t need to show a passport.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Drive to Ireland across the border and you can then go to France and in theory you shouldn’t need to show a passport.
Ireland's not in the Schengen area so a passport should be needed... In theory at least.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

But in the video he is claiming to have flown from France the the UK with no passport.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Gregg wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:33 pm But in the video he is claiming to have flown from France the the UK with no passport.
Correct, I just figured that he told them he lost it and they were able to confirm his identity via photos on file and other documents he may have carried. Although that doesn't make a very good "I beat TPTB" video.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

This guy just doesn't give up does ?

Promise not to slit your sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqgH9RI ... 6195508665
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

If it has not worked for years, let's remix all the old tropes and stick them out there again!

I could only take 10 minutes of it but I hope he asks for money at some stage, it's not really worth doing otherwise.

I'd rather he burned down orphanages than taught lies, and I'm not at all keen on orphanage burning.
benlowrey
Swabby
Swabby

Post by benlowrey »

His audio quality is always terrible

In all these years he’s been scamming people, it has never occurred to him that the videos are inaudible and he needs a lapel mic
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Since he doesn't actually have anything of value to say I can't see that it makes any real difference.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Aaaand ... he's back, with a new YT video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=K1XuaLRUTlY
Peter OfEngland
22.7K subscribers
IMPERIAL CROWN CANNOT BE WORN - MILITARY TRIBUNALS NOW IN OPERATION
Symbols either mean everything or they mean nothing!
Which is it?
The fake news media try to pass off the obvious fact that she is NOT wearing the Imperial Crown as due to either old age or a weak neck, perhaps! But Kings and Queens wear their Crowns as the ultimate sign of position and authority so not to wear said Crown - short of being on the gallows or on their death bed - is a sign that something is amiss, and that the queen is no longer Queen!
There have been many rumours flying in recent months and I even posted a video that the Royals were about to abdicate on the 4th Feb 2019 [https://youtu.be/fMBGmFqln5o]

Sterling Continues to climb and Boris is still at the helm.

GLOBAL ReSet Authorised - WeRe Bank to go on massive Debt Acquisition Program beginning in the UK and Eire then to Europe and the USA in early 2020

WeRe Bank of England is set to make an announcement concerning a Debt Jubilee - Debt Assumption Program very soon. Keep watching!!

WeRe Bank of England Website
https://www.werebank.co.uk

Freeman Legal Services Website:
http://www.freemanlegalservices.com/
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

mufc1959 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:45 pm
Peter OfEngland
22.7K subscribers
IMPERIAL CROWN CANNOT BE WORN - MILITARY TRIBUNALS NOW IN OPERATION
Who is going to tell him that military tribunals are an American thing?

I guess a Summary Appeal Court is technically a tribunal but every other UK military court, including Courts Martial isn't!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Same old crap from PoE.

Remember when he claimed Trump would take on the establishment and stop the NWO, allow the Re to be recognised and stop the anti-Christ?

The internet remembers, Pete.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What exactly is a tribunal? I genuinely don’t know.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

A Military Court convened other than a General Court Martial. I'm not sure if the 'tribunal' means there are 3 judges, but it does mean you're not in the military but are being tried by the military. For instance, in the USA the conspiracy trials of the people charged in the killing of Abraham Lincoln was a military tribunal.

I think the Nuremberg Trials were a military tribunal, I've seen them called that.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

For instance, in the USA the conspiracy trials of the people charged in the killing of Abraham Lincoln was a military tribunal.
True, but 20th century U.S. Supreme Court decisions vastly limited the power of military tribunals to try civilians.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I scoff in your general direction! Nothing in the 20th century counts, this is Common Law man!